MentalCel

MentalCel

Ascended ex-mentalcel
JFL IF U DON'T DRINK RAW MILK. I AM 20 YEARS OLD AND STILL GROWING

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Lorsss
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Nosecel9000
fucking stuff is literally BANNED in scotland. goats milk and whatever nutrients I need K2 D3 A ZINC etc I am either getting through other foods or supplementing

• +1
Reactions: You, DidntRead, Lorsss and 2 others
And the thing is I used to be stuck at my old height for like 2 years before I started nutrient density maxxing. Idk how it's even possible tbh

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
And the thing is I used to be stuck at my old height for like 2 years before I started nutrient density maxxing. Idk how it's even possible tbh
What kind of milk are you drinking?

milks me

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinko, DidntRead, GenericChad1444 and 5 others
Please tell me you're not joking and this actually happened.

I need to heightmaxx asap! but i really don't know how.

fucking stuff is literally BANNED in scotland. goats milk and whatever nutrients I need K2 D3 A ZINC etc I am either getting through other foods or supplementing
Can't you get it at some farm in some obscure village in the middle of nowhere?

Please tell me you're not joking and this actually happened.

I need to heightmaxx asap! but i really don't know how.
I am not joking, just got measured and I am surprised myself. Just eat a nutient dense diet and drink raw milk I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Can't you get it at some farm in some obscure village in the middle of nowhere?
asked my dad and said he could hook me up. ill try getting some. isnt cows milk full of E tho?.

asked my dad and said he could hook me up. ill try getting some. isnt cows milk full of E tho?.
Nah. It's full of super useful nutrients tbh but it's probably too late now. Everyone that I know who drank raw milk as a kid is now tall as fuck and robust. I hated milk as a kid :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Can it help me at 27? I'm guessing not.

Nah. It's full of super useful nutrients tbh but it's probably too late now. Everyone that I know who drank raw milk as a kid is now tall as fuck and robust. I hated milk as a kid :feelsbadman:
nah not too late bro. my dad also drank raw milk all the time and ate a pretty good diet and I am about to be his height and already have a bigger frame than him.

gonna try and obtain it tho

"MentalCel"

A1tuFkG.gif

Also Protein powder and creatin powder withit.

And mk677

Though iill inject hgh soon , am 15 yo and intake aromasin ai

Also Protein powder and creatin powder withit.

And mk677

Though iill inject hgh soon , am 15 yo and intake aromasin ai
Protein powder and creatine powder are fucking cope jfl. Eat real foods and not manmade powders.

Protein powder and creatine powder are fucking cope jfl. Eat real foods and not manmade powders.
Eating 20 grams of Creatine increases Growth Hormone in the body by 83% temporarily.

Eating 20 grams of Creatine increases Growth Hormone in the body by 83% temporarily.
Cope, just eat beef

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and FatJattMofo
My dad is like 5´9, i grew up on milk, meat, vegetables sports and other diary products and good foods.

I came out 6´2 the tallest guy in my family, drinking milk is legit for heightmaxxing at puberty and earlier.

Bro i eat beef, chicken and drink milk . I literallyy eat everything
Milk is useless if not raw
Damn holy fucking shit, did you do anything else?

Eat nutrient dense diet. Lots of meat, raw liver, raw eggs and raw cheeses. Sunbathe to get vitamin d.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Milk is cope. It doesn't help jackshit. The dairy companies pushed the government to promote it so they could stay in businessm it largely has no health benefits.

Milk is cope. It doesn't help jackshit. The dairy companies pushed the government to promote it so they could stay in businessm it largely has no health benefits.
The "milk" sold at supermarkets has nothing to do with real milk aka raw milk. Raw milk is full of vitamins, minerals, bacteria, enzymes and growth hormones. Meanwhile the conventional supermarket milk is so processed there's pretty much zero micronutrients and all the enzymes that help you digest the milk are also gone.

Last edited:
The "milk" sold at supermarkets has nothing to do with real milk aka raw milk. Raw milk is full of vitamins, minerals, bacteria, enzymes and growth hormones. Meanwhile the conventional supermarket milk is so processed there's pretty much zero micronutrients and all the enzymes that help you digest the milk are also gone.
Isnt it risky to drink unpasteurized milk? I mean theres a good reason they pasteurize the milk

My dad is like 5´9, i grew up on milk, meat, vegetables sports and other diary products and good foods.

I came out 6´2 the tallest guy in my family, drinking milk is legit for heightmaxxing at puberty and earlier.
Your sig is raising my cortisol.:feelsree:

I'm 6'3'' and I did drink milk when I was smaller but tbh I doubt it did anything.

too late for me
being 21 + taking SARMS = super closed growth plates

Ive grown 2 or 3 cm in the last year. :blackpill:

I wonder if drinking processed milk leads to all the feminized men we have nowadays