I've given up trying to max face

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
My last face cope died today when I discovered Myobrace wasn't my salvation. All I have to focus on now is height and frame maxxing, as well as gymcelling and hair maxxing. Skin maxxing as well. Thats it.
Face is cope anyway

skulls me

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Face is cope anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT, Alexanderr, Falimcel and 11 others
You're a huge coper dude. You won't stay motivated enough to max body either. Just yesterday you called someone inpersistentcel. What the fuck are you?

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, Legitcel, dogtown and 6 others
Face is cope if looksmaxxing it in any other way than lower bodyfatt is.

If your tall and good frame it can halo yu so well and ascend tbh

Cope

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Face is 99% it's everything..if you've given up on face just ldar

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Autist, RichardSpencel and 5 others

yes but you are not tall and dont have good enough frame to halo you. is face still cope?

face is most important retard, it always has been. given ur at least averagw height and frame face compensates for literally anything

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Autist, kobecel and 2 others
Face matters, thats not what I said. I said if your face is avg body and height can boost you up so its almost same social interactions as if you had an attractive face
lol @this delusion

vs

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
What do you mean with "myobrace wasn't my salvation"

how the hell are you going to """max""" your height? Are you 16 or younger?

Anything other than facial surgeries, preferably invasive ones involving breaking your bones is COPE, also FACE is 80% of attraction keep @Coping

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, OCDMaxxing, Autist and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Ropemaxing and androidcel
just look at this fucking god even in complete candids he looks amazing just lol if you're not this good looking in 2019

I died inside watching this shit : it's over no matter how hard you cope with this myobrace/mewing/chewing whatever finasterade , you will never come close to 0,001% of this : life is a joke , it has no meaning

After looking closer im surprised it wasn't full of Stacys , only 16y virgins sub 5 idk maybe because it's in France.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, OCDMaxxing and Deleted member 470
Chicopill is so fucking legit

My last face cope died today when I discovered Myobrace wasn't my salvation. All I have to focus on now is height and frame maxxing, as well as gymcelling and hair maxxing. Skin maxxing as well. Thats it.
Face is cope anyway
before giving up on face, send us (or pm) your eye area pictures so we can figure out if you can improve your eyebrows

Face is cope anyway
Rope. Rope right fucking now you utter permavirgin. You have and will never succeed at anything in life. It never began for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and androidcel