Reactions: malignant and RAITEIII
Have you looksmaxxed?

U live alone how old what u do for a living

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744

XD

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
yes but because my isolation i lost most of my charisma. now im just angry and going insane.
I feel you bro. I’ve been unmotivated a lot recently but I’m starting strong tomorrow on the looksmaxxing grind to actually accomplish some shit

I almost lost my mind when i went monkmod for three months last year. Shit really fucks with your head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
U live alone how old what u do for a living
im 16 i live with mom but i haven't talk to her in months because shes allways working and on business trips.

I feel you bro. I’ve been unmotivated a lot recently but I’m starting strong tomorrow on the looksmaxxing grind to actually accomplish some shit
the soft maxxes are easy my gymcelling and wedge slaveing are hard to do consistently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744

• JFL
the soft maxxes are easy my gymcelling and wedge slaveing are hard to do consistently.
Did you mean to say that or wage slaving? If the second one, I’m currently working on finding a side hustle to make money so I can afford anything for the future (hardmaxxes). I’ve been falling behind with gymcelling. After all this isolation I recommend checking the thread for social anxiety ( I’ll link it in a bit) so I don’t end up appearing aspie

• +1
Did you mean to say that or wage slaving? If the second one, I’m currently working on finding a side hustle to make money so I can afford anything for the future (hardmaxxes). I’ve been falling behind with gymcelling. After all this isolation I recommend checking the thread for social anxiety ( I’ll link it in a bit) so I don’t end up appearing aspie
yes my bad