I've made a offtopic of all extra chromosomes high iq posts

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

And 1 high iq weight loss

Know i've always got a reference point

Also 1 more thing https://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakul..._II/beautycheck/english/morphing/morphing.htm

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Dht gels on penis :feelshaha::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
source.gif

Most high iq poster

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
all cope except for chin wing which produces so so results

There’s a lot more articles also. You guys need to do your research instead of shitposting 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod

There’s a lot more articles also. You guys need to do your research instead of shitposting 24/7

I try to bro

'No adverse effects of topical DHT were reported or observed throughout the 4 months of treatment' anything temporary is useless and it's mostly effective before or during puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
'No adverse effects of topical DHT were reported or observed throughout the 4 months of treatment' anything temporary is useless and it's mostly effective before or during puberty

Fuck then it's really over

Fuck then it's really over
And attraction in humans are very complicated than in the animal kingdom. In the animal kingdom the bigger more stronger animal gets the girl, but in humans the one who can earn money, look good(without having a good body) etc many other factors play a major role.

It is mostly effective in puberty. But there are many reports and proven before and after on pegym and thundersplace forums of dht gel enlargement.

It is mostly effective in puberty. But there are many reports and proven before and after on pegym and thundersplace forums of dht gel enlargement.
Link me some

You can literally type in google pegym or thundersplace dht growth and it shows up
Did you use it? Did it work? What about any other guy here?

Did you use it? Did it work? What about any other guy here?
There was a guy on lookism who confirmed it worked for him like a inch in length and girth. It was a big thread a while ago

There was a guy on lookism who confirmed it worked for him like a inch in length and girth. It was a big thread a while ago
Well then. OK I guess this works then.

And attraction in humans are very complicated than in the animal kingdom. In the animal kingdom the bigger more stronger animal gets the girl, but in humans the one who can earn money, look good(without having a good body) etc many other factors play a major role.

true but small dick equal death

Heightmaxxing can suck my wet schlong

Wonder if he will return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back