I've never seen anything like US nightclubs

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
I've been in Europe and Asia too, and I've never seen anything like US nightclubs in college towns.

You see a girl dancing, you go behind her and she start grinding on you. No talking nothing.

This shit would never work in europe, she has to see your face and they're so reluctant.

US college girls are so slutty, it's over if you can't get laid in a US college.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, GenericChad1444, Mansnob and 3 others
work in europe if u is a nigga

• Woah
Reactions: Mansnob
After personally having made a visit in NA a couple of times now

I can confirm this

Body halo helps so much in the US because more then 2/3 population is obese

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Chadelite and Mansnob
whats a club, like a bar? dont the young folk got em tinder

I'm gonna graduate college as a virgin woohoo let's go

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Just lol @ living in Western Europe. You can't even dance with girls here without being rejected for FACE. If you manage to dance with a girl at all it basically already means she wants to kiss/fuck you, which is rare asf ofc.

Clubs in west Europe is just groups of guys and groups of girls avoiding eachother. Exception for a few mixed friendgroups. OVER.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
I've been in Europe and Asia too, and I've never seen anything like US nightclubs in college towns.

You see a girl dancing, you go behind her and she start grinding on you. No talking nothing.

This shit would never work in europe, she has to see your face and they're so reluctant.

US college girls are so slutty, it's over if you can't get laid in a US college.
If they're so slutty, why has the male virginity rate tripled in 10 years? Honest question

The USA makes me sick

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite