I've seen a few new people asking about skin stuff recently, so here we go.

retin a 0.025 during summer under eyes to erase fine lines from squincing and minox a good idea?
removing black dots on nose with BHA/AHA+peeling good idea for skin?
what is the must have for anyone who wants to stop (realisticly) aging? (excluding sunscreen)

retin a 0.025 during summer under eyes to erase fine lines from squincing and minox a good idea?
removing black dots on nose with BHA/AHA+peeling good idea for skin?
what is the must have for anyone who wants to stop (realisticly) aging? (excluding sunscreen)
If you can take it under the eyes, sure. Don't get too close to the eye though. Why only use it during the summer?
I assume you mean sebaceous filaments? In which case, BHA.
You can't. But in order to have the best skin you can, sunscreen, retinoids, keep it hydrated and moisturised.

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
If you can take it under the eyes, sure. Don't get too close to the eye though. Why only use it during the summer?
I assume you mean sebaceous filaments? In which case, BHA.
You can't. But in order to have the best skin you can, sunscreen, retinoids, keep it hydrated and moisturised.
hydrated = using water or water-based product or moistruizer?

What do u think about this routine:

Morning;

Cleanse
Vitamin C
Moisturiser
SPF

Evening;

1st Cleanse
2nd Cleanse
Retinoid
Moisturiser

I don't have any acne problem. I just want my skin to look better. Pores got a little big and undereyes isnt looking good as they used to be. And do you think it is wise to take collagen supplements orally, do they work?

I get blackheads extremely easely. What can I do to avoid them?

What do u think about this routine:

Morning;

Cleanse
Vitamin C
Moisturiser
SPF

Evening;

1st Cleanse
2nd Cleanse
Retinoid
Moisturiser

I don't have any acne problem. I just want my skin to look better. Pores got a little big and undereyes isnt looking good as they used to be. And do you think it is wise to take collagen supplements orally, do they work?
Routine looks good.
I'm not convinced by oral collagen supplements but if you want to take them, feel free.
I get blackheads extremely easely. What can I do to avoid them?
BHA

• +1
Reactions: JameshetfieldOnRoids

how do i acquire this nigga skin asides from cutting it off and draping it over my face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Can a prolonged use of retinol cause hairloss
Elab please

You might never. But get a good basic routine down, keep the skin hydrated and use a retinoid.

No.
Got any advice on making a routine for a beginner? Things to do, things not to do?

Got any advice on making a routine for a beginner? Things to do, things not to do?

DONT > Dont use drugs or alcohol often, or dont ever touch tobacco they can affect amount of oxygen to blood, causing wrinkly skin

GYM AND HEALTH > Use 16-20 hour intermittent fasting daily, active physical lifestyle weightlifting for increased T levels, cardio to strengthen heart and lungs, eat ( mostly ) healthy diet, get plenty of sleep, 8 hours a night, Gyms also have Red Light Therapy booths you can use

FACIAL CARE > Use a water based moisturizer on face, with Vitamin C, and Retin A, 2x a day once in the morning after waking up, once at night
before sleep

BONUS POINTS > Also there's this laser treatment that you can get at places that do facial fillers, it hurts by the laser tigthens up your skin and increases collagen levels, I can try to find out what its called

There is a basic routine at the end of this document.
Don't drink excessively or smoke. Try to get enough sleep. Exercise.

Don't use Retin A twice a day.

Ok my bad, but the rest of my guide is solid

I have already asked something else. But here is another one. Which one of those things i can use undereyes; mouistrizer, cleanser, tretionin, vitamin c, cleanser? Also do u suggest any specific product for better undereyes?

I have already asked something else. But here is another one. Which one of those things i can use undereyes; mouistrizer, cleanser, tretionin, vitamin c, cleanser? Also do u suggest any specific product for better undereyes?
You can ask as many things as you need to dude, thats what this is for.
Everything. Cleanser should be up under your eyes and over your eyelids- they aren't immune to dirt.
The only thing I would say to be particularly cautious of is the tretinoin. You can still use it but be careful, go slowly and bare in mind that things will migrate slightly after its applied to your face so watch out for your actual eyes.

• +1
Reactions: JameshetfieldOnRoids
How can I get rid of under eyes fine lines? I know you've already said creams could be good for that but which one specifically?

Also is there a difference between UVA and UVB sunscreens? Should we use both?

How can I get rid of under eyes fine lines? I know you've already said creams could be good for that but which one specifically?

Also is there a difference between UVA and UVB sunscreens? Should we use both?
You're always going to have some lines under your eyes. Fucking newborns have them, its just a fact of life. The best you're going to be able to do topically is likely some sort of retinoid.
I can't think of a sunscreen that doesn't protect from both UVA and UVB in some form. But yes, get a sunscreen with a high SPF (for UVB) and a high PA or PPD number or rating.

• +1
Reactions: athnico and Zdeweilx
You're always going to have some lines under your eyes. Fucking newborns have them, its just a fact of life. The best you're going to be able to do topically is likely some sort of retinoid.
I can't think of a sunscreen that doesn't protect from both UVA and UVB in some form. But yes, get a sunscreen with a high SPF (for UVB) and a high PA or PPD number or rating.
Amazon product ASIN B07MH4TDPZ What do you think about this sunscreen
Also is it true that it's better to apply sunscreen twice a day?

Amazon product ASIN B07MH4TDPZ What do you think about this sunscreen
Also is it true that it's better to apply sunscreen twice a day?
The image didn't work.
But it really depends. If you're going to be outside for any length of time, yes. If you're just going in and out of buildings then don't worry about it. For a normal work day I don't reapply for example.

Are skincare products needed for the body aswell? Or only face? And if they are, could you recommend me some?

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Are skincare products needed for the body aswell? Or only face? And if they are, could you recommend me some?
You probably should be moisturising your body at least, yeah. I can get a list of some decent body products if you were interested but the skin on the body tends to be able to take much more than the skin on the face.

• +1
Reactions: her
You probably should be moisturising your body at least, yeah. I can get a list of some decent body products if you were interested but the skin on the body tends to be able to take much more than the skin on the face.
Yeah, I would like a list if possible. I just need something to make the skin clean and smell good, and a moisturizer.

• +1
Yeah, I would like a list if possible. I just need something to make the skin clean and smell good, and a moisturizer.
Where are you based?

Benzyol peroxide short contact therapy for 20 minutes. Good as normal? What do you think

Can you link a good routine that covers all bases? I have 'good' clear skin and get compliments fairly regularly but all I do is use a face wash and moisturiser once or twice a day.

Benzyol peroxide short contact therapy for 20 minutes. Good as normal? What do you think
Just use it as directed.
Can you link a good routine that covers all bases? I have 'good' clear skin and get compliments fairly regularly but all I do is use a face wash and moisturiser once or twice a day.

There are some routines and product recommendations in there, but if what you're doing right now is working don't worry about adding too much. Just make sure you're using SPF daily.

• +1
Reactions: averagemog
what vit C to use ?

how legit is redtherapy ?

way to reduce oily skin and large open pores ?

Yeah dude I'm getting a list together- give me a few.
Oh, sorry for being impatient. I just thought you didn't see my answer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Oh, sorry for being impatient. I just thought you didn't see my answer;
The basic gist is get a decent body wash or shower oil (I prefer the latter) and a body moisturiser. With the body moisturiser you'll probably prefer a lotion rather than a butter or thicker product due to greasiness/body hair.

• +1
Reactions: her
The basic gist is get a decent body wash or shower oil (I prefer the latter) and a body moisturiser. With the body moisturiser you'll probably prefer a lotion rather than a butter or thicker product due to greasiness/body hair.
Alright, thank you so much. Do you have any recommendation for the shower oil and body lotion?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and sloopnoob
If I'm putting retin a on in the evenings what else do I need?

Sunscreen in the morning?

Like what are the essentials? Collagen and keeping youth wise. I want to keep the amount of things as low as possible

Last edited:
Alright, thank you so much. Do you have any recommendation for the shower oil and body lotion?
I personally like the Bioderma Atoderm Shower Oil and with body moisturisers I'll just use whatever I get from work or use whatever my wife is using- I'm much less picky with my body compared to my face. Find one you like the texture and scent of and use that.

Like what are the essentials? Collagen and keeping youth wise. I want to keep the amount of things as low as possible
Cleanse, moisturise, sunscreen. Everything else is extra but yes, tretinoin is the gold standard.

• +1
Reactions: her and Hopeful333
I personally like the Bioderma Atoderm Shower Oil and with body moisturisers I'll just use whatever I get from work or use whatever my wife is using- I'm much less picky with my body compared to my face. Find one you like the texture and scent of and use that.

Cleanse, moisturise, sunscreen. Everything else is extra but yes, tretinoin is the gold standard.
So what's that schedule look like? Do i cleanse and moistures everyday.

Is it's this okay?

Am: moisturise and Sunscreen

Pm: cleanse and retin a

So what's that schedule look like? Do i cleanse and moistures everyday.

Is it's this okay?

Am: moisturise and Sunscreen

Pm: cleanse and retin a
AM: Cleanse, moisturise, sunscreen
PM: Cleanse, Retin A, maybe moisturise

• +1
Reactions: Hopeful333
Thanks. can you recommend cleansers, moisturisers and Sunscreens?
It depends massively on your budget, skin condition and skin type.
There are some recommendations in here though.

• +1
Reactions: Hopeful333
Would consuming vitamin c be better than applying it topically? If you could put a rough % on it, how much more % wise does adding vit c serum to routine help increase skin quality? If that makes sense

Is combination skin an actual thing? I do have very oily forehead and nose, but the rest seem to be normal. Should I use products for oily or normal skin?

Is combination skin an actual thing? I do have very oily forehead and nose, but the rest seem to be normal. Should I use products for oily or normal skin?
Yeah its absolutely a thing. I'd go more for "normal" products for the most part, if you can't deal with using the same thing for both parts then either use a lighter moisturiser on the oily parts or use a light moisturiser overall and an additional hydrating serum on the less oily parts.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Yeah its absolutely a thing. I'd go more for "normal" products for the most part, if you can't deal with using the same thing for both parts then either use a lighter moisturiser on the oily parts or use a light moisturiser overall and an additional hydrating serum on the less oily parts.

Aight thank you brother.

Hey dude @benignice ,

first of all thanks for your free help it's getting quite rare nowadays especially from a pro in the field.

I always had this doubt in my mind, hope you can help me get rid of it about moisturizers.

Could they disrupt the natural functioning of the skin ? (for example: down-regulate sebum secretions etc.)

I know saying something as "you'll get moisturizer dependent in the long run" is a myth but I want to be sure about it.

Hey dude @benignice ,

first of all thanks for your free help it's getting quite rare nowadays especially from a pro in the field.

I always had this doubt in my mind, hope you can help me get rid of it about moisturizers.

Could they disrupt the natural functioning of the skin ? (for example: down-regulate sebum secretions etc.)

I know saying something as "you'll get moisturizer dependent in the long run" is a myth but I want to be sure about it.
If anything a good moisturiser will improve the barrier function of your skin.

If anything a good moisturiser will improve the barrier function of your skin.

Alright thank you !

Also, does moisturizing alone could provide substantial results on somebody very healthy (never drunk, smoked...) with no major flaws skin wise on the face ?
or maybe adding another product would be better to perfect the skin ? (thought about Vitamin C).

@benignice hi man I hope you are doing well

Are toners necessary I mean yeah they restore natural PH in the skin, BUT if you use good quality PH balanced cleanser I don’t think they are necessary?.

And for the essences are they much better alternatives for toners? Because they contain naicinimide And haylonic acid,ect which are very good for the skin and I think they are much better and more useful than toners?.