Ive started a unemployment course with jobless scum.

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
So I am unemployed and I have to take a course for the next three weeks with 7other people who are like me.

These cunts are the most disgusting,ugly,fat,dumb muthafuckas I've ever seen since @blackoutwhitein (actually nah they probably mog him tbh)

All the guys are incel except 1 who is low inhibition junkie and I assume his gf is a junkie aswell.

But they're the typical incel in denial where they think they aren't incel scum.Legit wouldn't be surprised if they posted on inceltears.

Only 2 girls,1 4ft fat womanlet 2/10 psl no social skills,no friends and yeah you guessed it has a betabux fiance.

And 1jb 17 yo who is trashy but thinks she's mature,I want to fuck her so badly,any time she speaks the whole class of wks turns to her,nods and laughs at anything she says.

I'm using this class to low inhibition maxx because of how beta they are,I thought my social anxiety was bad,every male in there was shaking at the start of the day.

I sperged out at the end of the day and wrote in my booklet shit about how looks are all that matters,plastic surgery is how I'm gonna reach my goals etc,so tomorrow (6hrs from now should be funny.)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, stuckneworleans, Limerencel and 14 others
I was in a course aswell 3 years ago and some weird fuckers in there, I actually got kicked out of that place, Just like any other schools or school interview or job interviews, I always get a Kicked out mid convo.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Bluepill
More exiting than Game of Thrones season 8

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and RichardSpencel
read one word before scrolling down I did not

• WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Not meaning to be offensive but im not reading all that

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
ngl i like to read other people daily story with blackpilled mindset

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA and RichardSpencel
cope

• +1
same . im low iq i can only read & understand 1 sentence.
I keep my posts to a minimum of one liners and if its long ill skip the periods

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
So I am unemployed and I have to take a course for the next three weeks with 7other people who are like me.

These cunts are the most disgusting,ugly,fat,dumb muthafuckas I've ever seen since @blackoutwhitein (actually nah they probably mog him tbh)

All the guys are incel except 1 who is low inhibition junkie and I assume his gf is a junkie aswell.

But they're the typical incel in denial where they think they aren't incel scum.Legit wouldn't be surprised if they posted on inceltears.

Only 2 girls,1 4ft fat womanlet 2/10 psl no social skills,no friends and yeah you guessed it has a betabux fiance.

And 1jb 17 yo who is trashy but thinks she's mature,I want to fuck her so badly,any time she speaks the whole class of wks turns to her,nods and laughs at anything she says.

I'm using this class to low inhibition maxx because of how beta they are,I thought my social anxiety was bad,every male in there was shaking at the start of the day.

I sperged out at the end of the day and wrote in my booklet shit about how looks are all that matters,plastic surgery is how I'm gonna reach my goals etc,so tomorrow (6hrs from now should be funny.)
Is this in the UK? Im currently unemployed, need a job badly to looksmax and lifemax

Rate this jb who is begging for a cawk.

lol @ you, u lazy faggot. ppl who go to those and work force centers are truly trash who will amount to nothing. have fun topping out at 20$ an hr for your lifetime, if youre lucky.

lol @ you, u lazy faggot. ppl who go to those and work force centers are truly trash who will amount to nothing. have fun topping out at 20$ an hr for your lifetime, if youre lucky.
Keep coping,I'm going to be an international male model and u will not be allowed to Suck my mog now.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and hebbewem
keep it up and you'll be beta buxxing one of those work force center land whales and trading food stamps for heroin to cope

You from the UK?

Sounds like something I went to years ago

I remember years ago i was on "Job Seekers Allowance" for 12 months, when 12 months passes they get a flag on their computer saying "send this cunt to unemployment course". I didn't struggle to get a job, i just didn't try because i didn't want one :D

I went on this coure full of retards, and we learned how to type an email, turn a computer on, and write a CV letter. It was humiliating and gave me the motivation i needed to get a job.. 7 days later i got a job. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel and RichardSpencel
Hope it goes well bro

• +1