• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, thecel, inceletto and 6 others
i see

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
pic or story

They're underrated. Nothin' quite like suckin' on a big pair of jewbs (Jew boobs.) Mazel tov!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Robert California, SubhumanCurrycel and Deathrasher42
They're underrated. Nothin' quite like suckin' on a big pair of jewbs (Jew boobs.) Mazel tov!
I CAN’T DO THAT because kike foids ruined society for men at my looks level

• So Sad
Reactions: Fear
I CAN’T DO THAT because kike foids ruined society for men at my looks level

I'm gonna say that kike foids are probably the most self-aware foids ever, and it's probably why they're so vile because they know damn well how to manipulate and deceive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
I'm gonna say that kike foids are probably the most self-aware foids ever, and it's probably why they're so vile because they know damn well how to manipulate and deceive
Self aware? How so?

Self aware? How so?

I said probably, but to clarify, they know that a man's junk is his second brain and it is potent and vulnerable, making it susceptible to a sexual advances if relaxed and thus more open to corruption

I said probably, but to clarify, they know that a man's junk is his second brain and it is potent and vulnerable, making it susceptible to a sexual advances if relaxed and thus more open to corruption
can you explain more clearly to a low iq cel

Hot as shit = taking a hit to his character?

More favorable to the dick = more favors from him
kike foids are all ugly though but they still have infinite SMV cause of hole

Jewish girls are gorgeous

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Tried Google

All this incel lingo is irritating

What is a kikess?

Tried Google

What is a kikess?
Kike:Rude equivalent of Jew.For example,in psl forums they call indians as curry,like this.They call jewish people as kike.

Kike:Rude equivalent of Jew.For example,in psl forums they call indians to curry,like this

Jews are attractive?

I am so lost.

• +1
Tried Google

What is a kikess?
A jewish female JFL That’s not even incel lingo and I also love how someone had to use natalie Portman (1/1,000,000) attractiveness for a jewish female and even she looks like schlomo the rabbi without fakeup.

Kike:Rude equivalent of Jew.For example,in psl forums they call indians as curry,like this.They call jewish people as kike.
The term kike didn’t start here lol

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
The majority of jews are not even ugly?

Again, I am so lost.
You not gonna slay majority jfl idc about majority if u find a beautiful one go slay

You not gonna slay majority jfl idc about majority if u find a beautiful one go slay
How the fuck would I fuck a stacystein other than rape? Which shouldn’t be illigal imo

How the fuck would I fuck a stacystein other than rape? Which shouldn’t be illigal imo
stop larping fag i see you you are 4 psl atleast lower your standarts and go slay

kike girls are hot

A jewish female JFL That’s not even incel lingo and I also love how someone had to use natalie Portman (1/1,000,000) attractiveness for a jewish female and even she looks like schlomo the rabbi without fakeup.

This is a normal, some would even argue marginally above average looking girl.

Bfc1af6390183a68859403a9f7990f0f

Again, I am lost.

Is this racism bias at play here? (Xenophobic bias if we don't consider it race)

stop larping fag i see you you are 4 psl atleast lower your standarts and go slay
I’ve been given looks of utter contempt from a curry goblin hippo landwhale creature. @SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and inceletto
This is a normal, some would even argue marginally above average looking girl.

View attachment 463727

Again, I am lost.

Is this racism bias at play here? (Xenophobic bias if we don't consider it race)
Yes kikes are so ugly Natalie Portman is considered attractive for one

Post me the average looking kike. I wanna see if I would fuck her.
Ok. I’ll doxx one from my school in a bit I’m leaving for the gym now. Won’t show a name though

Ok. I’ll doxx one from my school in a bit I’m leaving for the gym now. Won’t show a name though

Why tf are gyms open where you are but not in London ffs?!

Why tf are gyms open where you are but not in London ffs?!
Where I live is not as big a city and I have to scheudle when I want to gymcel ahead of time. It’s annoying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
she's kike from israel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
@Subhuman trash aren't you a jew yourself what's up with the self-hate you race traitor?
I made a post about this last nite. If I hated myself I would be a feminist not a anti Semite. I acknowledge kike influence is feminist influence and is bad for men

Are jew pussies tight? And feet nice? Or do they have disgusting feet? Like BigFoot-tier feet?

Antisemite Kike OP says he lowered his standards to kike foids

Looksmax.me 2020

Antisemite Kike OP says he lowered his standards to kike foids

Looksmax.me 2020
Yes my standards are lowered to a kike foid and I’m not antisemetic. If I hated myself I’d be a feminist JFL. Also kike Foids have ruined my life more than neo nazis or stormfrontcels have

Are jew pussies tight? And feet nice? Or do they have disgusting feet? Like BigFoot-tier feet?
Woudlnt know bout the pussy thing JFL im an incel. Also who cares about feet

I will not have ascended until I fuck a Stacy of EVERY race. White, Black, Noodle, Jew, etc. Excluding Aboriginal ofc bc they are actual subhumans.

• +1
I will not have ascended until I fuck a Stacy of EVERY race. White, Black, Noodle, Jew, etc. Excluding Aboriginal ofc bc they are actual subhumans.
LOL that's pretty high ambition ngl, I'd just be content with noodles and hispanics