I've talked to a girl TODAY during lesson (school task)

should I still consider myself conversationless?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
English class teacher made us into groups and so I was sitting next to this girl I like (she is very small and cute, 19) and we had to make some shit story in english and I actually had interaction with a girl around my age for the first time since I was 16.

However that wasn't a casual talk, we only talked about our task and I was aspie as fuck you can guess it already I gave off fucking incel vibes like those two black holes colliding causing gravitational waves, my awkwardness waves are now ripping through space holy fuck but whatever
After everything we didnt talk at all, whole thing lasted like 3 minutes tbh and then we didnt even look at each other anymore FUCKKKKK FFFUFUFUFKCKFNFJFOFKFNNFF FUCK MAN SHE PROBABLY THINKS I AM WEIRDO NOW FUFUFUUFUFUFKC

Now important thing is, did I actually lose a letter for Conversationless from my KHHTCIAV status? I don't think task related conversations should count?

@Pietrosiek @needsolution @Goblin @Tony @cocainecowboy @blackopstruecel @RAITEIII

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Sad shitman

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
Ascension incoming :chad:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LookistWorld, Deleted member 1553, Pillarman and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Pendejo
Mhm she probably thinks about me like a fuckimg weirdo man I fucked up whole thing like crazy
Nah bro you acted mysterious, girls like that.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 3583 and Over
Nah bro you acted mysterious, girls like that.
Its mysterious when you look like this
SmartSelect 20200114 143610 Firefox

It was spergfest I just caaaaaant man, like fuck how do you even talk with girls how the fuck is that possible I dont understand

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Chad

Everyday you getting closer to ascension.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
cope while you can

• Hmm...
Reactions: Over
you are one step closer to p in v

progress is progress

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Over
I haven't talked to a girl my age since around 7 years not including family

It is quiet an achievement for me

achievment is having a girl let you cum inside her

class on sundays bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
your in classes with 19 y/os at 23?

unstopable op. good luck

your in classes with 19 y/os at 23?
class on sundays bro?
Adults only weekend school, we got people that are 26 even

Anyway when I think about it I feel bad for talking with her. She had to look at me and be in close proximity to my face shit I feel so bad. And me being awkward as hell... I'm sorry she had to interact with such a subhuman

English class teacher made us into groups and so I was sitting next to this girl I like (she is very small and cute, 19) and we had to make some shit story in english and I actually had interaction with a girl around my age for the first time since I was 16.

However that wasn't a casual talk, we only talked about our task and I was aspie as fuck you can guess it already I gave off fucking incel vibes like those two black holes colliding causing gravitational waves, my awkwardness waves are now ripping through space holy fuck but whatever
After everything we didnt talk at all, whole thing lasted like 3 minutes tbh and then we didnt even look at each other anymore FUCKKKKK FFFUFUFUFKCKFNFJFOFKFNNFF FUCK MAN SHE PROBABLY THINKS I AM WEIRDO NOW FUFUFUUFUFUFKC

Now important thing is, did I actually lose a letter for Conversationless from my KHHTCIAV status? I don't think task related conversations should count?

@Pietrosiek @needsolution @Goblin @Tony @cocainecowboy @blackopstruecel @RAITEIII
BRO YOU ALREADY FUCKING MOG ME.
Leo mad

• Woah
BRO YOU ALREADY FUCKING MOG ME.
View attachment 235366
You are worse than KHHTCIAV?
If it wasn't for the task teacher gave us then id never talk to her, ever, unless she gave big IOI. So I dont know, I feel bad for her too that she had to look at my face.

You are worse than KHHTCIAV?
If it wasn't for the task teacher gave us then id never talk to her, ever, unless she gave big IOI. So I dont know, I feel bad for her too that she had to look at my face.
What KHHTCIAV stands for?

• So Sad
What KHHTCIAV stands for?
Kissless hugless handholdless touchless conversationless ioiless approachless virgin

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers
Kissless hugless handholdless touchless conversationless ioiless approachless virgin
I am thoughtless as well.
Meaning not a single girl thought about me all my life.

I am thoughtless as well.
Meaning not a single girl thought about me all my life.
That cant really count because how would you check that.

Results of the poll see mostly No, might have to remove a C letter then. So I lost conversation virginity today apparently, but I feel bad and sad.

Slayers.me

• So Sad
That cant really count because how would you check that.

Results of the poll see mostly No, might have to remove a C letter then. So I lost conversation virginity today apparently, but I feel bad and sad.
Imam extremely high iq, and we'll versed about the most subtle human behavior, which I'm return allows me to predict thier line of thought

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Over and maxmendietta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795

No you didn't. She had to talk to you because the teacher said so. School/Work conversations do not count.

• +1
No you didn't. She had to talk to you because the teacher said so. School/Work conversations do not count.
Yea that's my definition of it. Most people still voted for losing it so I am not sure what to do. The poll will close 24hrs from making this thread.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA
Yea that's my definition of it. Most people still voted for losing it so I am not sure what to do. The poll will close 24hrs from making this thread.
Technically you should not lose the "C" regardless of the votes. At the end of the day I dont think it matters much anyways. Take it out if it makes you feel better.

• +1

Technically you should not lose the "C" regardless of the votes. At the end of the day I dont think it matters much anyways. Take it out if it makes you feel better.
I think I will let it stay in because I'd consider it coping. Talking with girl about casual stuff and doing a work/school task are two different things.

• So Sad
Reactions: DoctorPMA
the simple analysis is that OP conversed with a female and therefore had a conversation.

In comparison, a conversation with a girl, as an aspie like OP perceives and is implying, excludes brief exchanges either at or about work, school or the weather that is short in length.
rather, it is an extended conversation, between two parties, beyond exchanges uttered as mere common courtesy. it is the equivalent of an extended conversation one might have with a male friend, which OP's exchange lacked.