I’ve tried many looksmaxing techniques over years but there is one that makes the most difference

Saiyan

Saiyan

Iron
There’s nothing, I REPEAT nothing that increases my looks and confidence like popping half a pill of Proviron three days in a row. All water weight in my face is gone and skin is glowing, feeling happy and 0 depression.

whoever hasn’t got balding genes should try it out, even if you do it’s good to cycle before big occasions like parties, worst that can happen is you shed for few days before stopping

Didn‘t know proviron would work orally
Btw, you can achieve the same effect side effect free by getting lean, eating loads of potassium and moderate sun exposure

• +1
Reactions: Piro
Genuinely doubt you're getting legit Mesterolone, it's probably one of the most faked anabolics out there. Unless you have a legit script? Lucky you if so.

Really? How did you think it was administered? Crushed up into a fine powder, mixed with oil for IM/subq injection?

Genuinely doubt you're getting legit Mesterolone, it's probably one of the most faked anabolics out there. Unless you have a legit script? Lucky you if so.

Really? How did you think it was administered? Crushed up into a fine powder, mixed with oil for IM/subq injection?
Injected IM like all injectable steroids. I only know it that way.

• +1
Reactions: Aspiring Gigachad
Injected IM like all injectable steroids. I only know it that way.

Nah man, Proviron is an oral tablet just like Anavar.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst

Btw, you can achieve the same effect side effect free by getting lean, eating loads of potassium and moderate sun exposure

It’s not the same in the slightest, you can lose some water with right mineral ratio and low carbs but exposure to DHT takes it to another level

It’s not the same in the slightest, you can lose some water with right mineral ratio and low carbs but exposure to DHT takes it to another level
dont fuck up your kidneys man

Proviron sped up my hair loss
Thank god there are marijuana and alcohol