Jack Ma is pretty much an example of an incel-tier human who made it

D

Deleted member 6186

Zephir
http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fc3891ea0-d3b2-11e9-8d46-8def889b4137

Lets see :

Literally who background
Male in the modern era
Ethnic (More specifically mainland china chink. The only difficulty modes harder are non-brahmin curry, east African and abo.)
Giga Manlet even by Chink Standards
Ugly. (Look at his face proportion ffs)
Brainlet (Failed the college entrance exam 3 times and ended up in a shitty college anyway)
Majored in fucking English when back then China was mostly closed off to the world
Pretty much rejected for almost every job outside low paying academia. He even applied to KFC and was the only one out of 24 who didn't get a job

He pretty much satisfies the incel criteria by almost every metric. Since he knows English, he would probably be posting here ranting about noodlewhores in China.

Instead he created Alibaba and is now one of the richest people in the world. With the Ant Financial IPO he will be in the top 10 richest people worldwide. No wonder so many ricecels worship him.

So I guess with insane luck, even a prime incel may make it if destiny decides to pity you for making you subhuman.

Maybe. lol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger, UnluckyRedSmith, HQNPmaxxing and 58 others
keep crying for this compact midface high fighting success slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 17829, looksmaxxtocope and 48 others
moggger tier compact midface

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, JadedNormie, Deleted member 7560 and 18 others
I want to be him
chinks are taking over

i wonder what he looked like when he was young

And this man is 4'11
midget tier

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: JadedNormie, Deleted member 7560, WadlowMaxxing and 6 others
Oh and even his name is stupid as hell. Apparently it is:

Ma (Horse) Yun (Cloud)

Who the fuck calls their kid Horse Cloud or Cloud Horse?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, JadedNormie, Deleted member 7560 and 15 others
Well done to him tbh

• +1
Reactions: paranakee, Deleted member 6111, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
My inspiration.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: paranakee, Deleted member 9344, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
when u put all ur char points into luck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 7902, JadedNormie and 22 others
same with leo messi except he isn't a litteraly who

Ma wouldn't look that bad if it wasn't for his dominant neurocranium...

Just be a major character in the story theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Back Alley Boy, Hector and 13 others
lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
dude looks like an alien lol

also w/e advice these billionaires give are so damn generic

He is a hero

• +1
Reactions: paranakee and Deleted member 1973

Guy is low IQ, shit conversationalist, not funny, not charismatic at all.

JFL honestly, can anyone explain to me how this guy ever founded alibaba? Wtf is this shit.

This guy seems like the clear proof that there's some reptilian species that actually controls our society. And they decided this utter failure would become a billionaire just for fun and giggles.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bwrauycnee, JadedNormie, Deleted member 7560 and 14 others

JFL honestly, can anyone explain to me how this guy ever founded alibaba? Wtf is this shit.

This guy seems like the clear proof that there's some reptilian species that actually controls our society. And they decided this utter failure would become a billionaire just for fun and giggles.

ALIBABA INTELLIGENCE

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6111, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gaymidget, Deleted member 6111, Deleted member 2634 and 1 other person
He has a wide face though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and PubertyMaxxer

Just shows your destiny has already been written for most part by the heavens or whatever.

The purpose of this guy was to give losers like us hope.

But even amongst losers, some have better luck than others.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Vvvvxxxx
How rich was his parents ?

Let me hear Musk do banter in Mandarin.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMillenium and Deleted member 5292
Dude he was so broke he applied for a job in KFC and was rejected as the only one out of 24 men.
How rich was his parents

How rich was his parents
You can google it tard:
Jack Ma’s parents were traditional musicians from China, who also did some story telling in order to support their family. The family had limited means of income and Ma grew up in a poor household but a happy one.

Obviously if his parents were millionaires he wouldn't be dirt poor trying to get a job in KFC.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope and Deleted member 6867

Cuz I make money.. Cuz I rap.. Cuz I act... Im suddenly have BIG brain and Im very intelligent. Lol. I hate when people literally worship celebrities... You can still like them.. but dont take their words like its a fucking law.

Last edited:
You guys think he achieved all that by luck? You achieve shit like this working harder than everybody else not ranting every day in an incel forum about how cruel the world is.

Everyone loves an underdog story. I guarantee you that the humble beginnings you heard of is all bullshit. If he did not have rich parents or relatives he 100% did some unethical shady stuff to get where he is today.

And even then you can't just point to an outlier and think you can follow in their footsteps and become as successful as they are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 5683 and oatmeal
http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fc3891ea0-d3b2-11e9-8d46-8def889b4137

Lets see :

Literally who background
Male in the modern era
Ethnic (More specifically mainland china chink. The only difficulty modes harder are non-brahmin curry, east African and abo.)
Brainlet (Failed the college entrance exam 3 times and ended up in a shitty college anyway)
Majored in fucking English when back then China was mostly closed off to the world
Pretty much rejected for almost every job outside low paying academia. He even applied to KFC and was the only one out of 24 who didn't get a job

He pretty much satisfies the incel criteria by almost every metric. Since he knows English, he would probably be posting here ranting about noodlewhores in China.

Instead he created Alibaba and is now one of the richest people in the world. With the Ant Financial IPO he will be in the top 10 richest people worldwide. No wonder so many ricecels worship him.

So I guess with insane luck, even a prime incel may make it if destiny decides to pity you for making you subhuman.

Maybe. lol
wth why does his face look like its zoomed out JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, AscensionMillenium, ovosoundszn and 1 other person

There isn't magical advices, billionaire and normal guy can have the same starting point, exact choice and decision ,one will become billionaire anf the other would be either dead form hunger ,the difference is luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
There isn't magical advices, billionaire and normal guy can have the same starting point, exact choice and decision ,one will become billionaire anf the other would be either dead form hunger ,the difference is luck
Cope. If 100 intelligent people with business sense work 14 hours a day for an extended period of time there’s no other fucking option than for most of them to suceed. The difference ain‘t luck it‘s endurance,to keep working even if you fail like a mf. I don’t expect anyone on this forum to understand that most guys here think it‘s over if you aren’t psl7 yet this chinese midget gangbangs chads wife with his staff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Cope. If 100 intelligent people with business sense work 14 hours a day for an extended period of time there’s no other fucking option than for most of them to suceed. The difference ain‘t luck it‘s endurance,to keep working even if you fail like a mf. I don’t expect anyone on this forum to understand that most guys here think it‘s over if you aren’t psl7 yet this chinese midget gangbangs chads wife with his staff.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 110, HeavenAdmιn and 1 other person
Oh I forgot you guys are BLACKPILLED and when theres people who now shit about life and women it‘s a bunch of depressed 16 year olds.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 110
In the latest news, Jack Ma managed to fuck himself over by telling the Communist Party in China that there should be no banking rules or regulations coz its retarded and old.

As a result they got pissed off and stopped his Ant Financial IPO from happening meaning he lost his chance of earning another 30 Billion to become almost as rich as Jeff Bezos.

What a retard. Truly he's one of us coz it really takes someone completely anti-NT and completely unaware of the surroundings to even think that was a good idea. Could have shut his mouth and become even richer but he thought it was a good idea to insult the commie government directly.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMillenium and Deleted member 5292

Lets see :

Literally who background
Male in the modern era

Maybe. lol
Fwhr theory confirmed

Ricecel is just larping as an idiot, and language barrier might help to, if I did a conference in english I would sound retarded too.

BTW his low iq quote and confrontation with CCCP helped me to but Alibaba shares with a lower price, hahaha brrr alrwady rising.

This is what billions affords you. I bet everyone there was cringing inside but clapped because their jobs literally depended on it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
This is what billions affords you. I bet everyone there was cringing inside but clapped because their jobs literally depended on it.

china is such a meme country but will probably take over the world due to catastrophic us and european incompetence

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMillenium
Everyone loves an underdog story. I guarantee you that the humble beginnings you heard of is all bullshit. If he did not have rich parents or relatives he 100% did some unethical shady stuff to get where he is today.

And even then you can't just point to an outlier and think you can follow in their footsteps and become as successful as they are.
People here actually think you can become one of the richest men in the world without fucking people over lmao