JamesHowlett: Tinder experiment

he said on lookism that hes indian ?
hes not indian lol, he did that larp to have ppl on lookism rate him more harshly
anyone who used the site back then can tell u that hes either full pakistani or half arab half pakistani

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, sytyl and zaynbrah
hes not indian lol, he did that larp to have ppl on lookism rate him more harshly
anyone who used the site back then can tell u that hes either full pakistani or half arab half pakistani
Whatever ethnicity he is, I think it's fairly obvious that he still mogs you regardless...

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl, curryslayerordeath and zaynbrah
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, 5'8manlet, sytyl and 1 other person
@brbbrah @looksmaxxer234

and also @Introvertednarc
one thing you guys need to see despite the fact many people are making fun of james ITT
just see

he made this thread to shit on @JamesHowlett but if you do the maths, he did better than tuboflard and almost as good as TSH in his experiments. he delierately worded it like this so people make fun of him. read the original post.

JamesHowlett = 13 likes in 12 hours
Tub of Lard = 29 likes in 29 hours
TSH = 13 likes in 7 hours

so jameshowlett clearly has chadpreet appeal then like he said .
major phenopill, how TSH got so few likes compared to James

Tub is facially by far the most aesthetic too, still got less

major phenopill, how TSH got so few likes compared to James

Tub is facially by far the most aesthetic too, still got less
it was pretty faggy to put james down like that ngl especially when he did so well in comparison to solidly GL curries

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
2 whites and Becky ethnic were dancing up to me on the dance floor and grinding, the Stacy ethnic was literally following me around the club and trying to grab me.
@zaynbrah

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah
@zaynbrah
There's a chance he's not lying tbh I mean I've seen ugly curries get girls here and howlett seems Nt and Is a GL curry. But Stacy nah , prolly above AVG . He doesn't seem disingenuous so I believe him

There's a chance he's not lying tbh I mean I've seen ugly curries get girls here and howlett seems Nt and Is a GL curry. But Stacy nah , prolly above AVG . He doesn't seem disingenuous so I believe him
He's average so I highly doubt that girls above his looks level would be chasing him around the dance floor.

He's average so I highly doubt that girls above his looks level would be chasing him around the dance floor.
Maybe if they're drunk . I've seen curries way worse than him get girls. And stop coping he's above AVG . Step outside your house

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Maybe if they're drunk . I've seen curries way worse than him get girls. And stop coping he's above AVG . Step outside your house
Okay, I'm chadlite then.

@Introvertednarc When I’m lean I am easily above average.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Sikkunt23 and zaynbrah
With the hairline, brows, jaw, stubble etc.

It’s just the eyes that stop me from approaching chadlite.

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and JamesHowlett
  • Love it
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Leanmaxxed + hairmaxxed I’m above average, we can both agree on that.

You dont need even his validation. That guy does not know how to rate a shit.

27 pages of an ethnic rambling shit thread.
Ethnics make this shithole living.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
@Sikkunt23 Cope if you don’t think I’m above average when leanmaxxed + hairmaxxed.

• JFL
Reactions: AhmedBakr and Sikkunt23
@Sikkunt23 Cope if you don’t think I’m above average when leanmaxxed + hairmaxxed.
He doesn't post anymore bc he's overcome his autism. Keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Nigga said he’s chad with 12 likes ? 😳

That should be easy for you. You already have good frame and neck.. You can fraud to 6 feet.. With good hair and lean max.. You are probably eve nigher than High tier normie.

bbb36014-4103-4951-9568-ce71f89a7939-jpeg.637561
8153a646-6739-4fcb-8442-bb4c90869d3e-jpeg.501193
Mandible mogged, maxila mogged, browridge mogged
He’s literally a giga subhuman man

@Introvertednarc

Thoughts on this scientific experiment?

@Introvertednarc

Thoughts on this scientific experiment?
Flawlessly conducted, + firmly establishes James' insane irl appeal.

• Love it
Reactions: AhmedBakr
@JamesHowlett told me that he got "Chad treatment" when he went out clubbing in Canada during his visit here. So I decided to run a Tinder experiment on him here in Canada where I live. I even put that he's 6'2" in bio (despite the fact that he's only 5'11") just to prove a further point. After approximately 12 hours of running the experiment, he only got 13 likes. That's an average-slightly above average Tinder result in my area. The average guy in my area gets around 8-10 likes on Tinder after a 12 hour period.

I got @Blackout.xl to run an experiment in Canada as well (in a different part of Canada). After 12 hours in his experiment James got 11 likes. So the results were fairly consistent. This is James for those of you who don't know.

View attachment 635584

View attachment 635586

View attachment 635588

View attachment 635592

@Newone This one is for you bro
Damn. My tinder results of 4 days experiment with it.
Mogged