Japanese women mog the shit out of American foids

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
It’s not even close. For every cute girl in new york there are about 40 fat, prematurely aged butch lesbian chicks who don’t shave their armpits

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 1464
and you are a blackcel trying to fuck japanese women but you only get the ugly ones... what's the difference?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Dicklet.4.3, Mateusz74 and 3 others
@Zesto 2.0

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 1464 and Zeta ascended
Attractive White women = butterfaces more often than not. They have giant beaks for noses, cottage cheese skin at 18, etc.

Nigga what the fuck are you smoking. Anytime I go to Manhatten it Staceys in yoga pants everywhere.

Daily Reminder:
lshy8mxw03nbe3jgmjfd.jpg
:dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 1464
Yellow fever is gross.

Nigga what the fuck are you smoking. Anytime I go to Manhatten it Staceys in yoga pants everywhere.

Daily Reminder:
lshy8mxw03nbe3jgmjfd.jpg

She’s probably korean。Japanese foids are natural beauties

Attractive White women = butterfaces more often than not. They have giant beaks for noses, cottage cheese skin at 18, etc.
Beggars can't be choosers. You're not exactly Gandy yourself either.

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost, Deleted member 2205 and Roping Subhuman

Daily Reminder:
lshy8mxw03nbe3jgmjfd.jpg

Yeah bro, Manhattan.

If you go to a fashion show, you will see mostly models there...

Go to Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, and the Bronx. While you’re at it try upstate New York and Long Island.

Just telling it how it is. Ugly/plain looking white guys have it good
How? You know why those ugly old whites score on asia? Because they're wealthy/look wealthy.

• WTF
Reactions: Zeta ascended
weeb cope

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

Daily Reminder:
lshy8mxw03nbe3jgmjfd.jpg
Wtf She Ruined her AlphaHunter eyes and Now SHE Looks Like a SoyCuck :soy: .And you Fggts Hail Asians For Their High IQ JFL When they Fuck up this BADD

I just fucking realised that some mongoloid dna is why my lips are narrow

JFL COPE CITY

Asians all look the same and need to fraud hard af in order to look good, while white foids have a wide variety of diverse features. Blonde hair, brown hair, ginger hair, black hair, forward grown maxillas, colored eyes, jfl mog self hating chinks to oblivion

Whether this is true or not, it still doesn't change the basic fact that Japanese foids, and Asians in general, do NOT like niggers.

You are the mirror image of the pajeet who is obsessed with white girls. Both of you have next to no chance of getting what you want.

For your own good, focus on realistic targets, not rainbow chasing.

• So Sad
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous