• +1
Reactions: rtssssy
hes a faggot though right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1209
Millionaire so has the best skin care, that is it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
I know jb that have many many pics of him on the Phone. Basicly she would throw herself at him in public going streight for the dick

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Millionaire so has the best skin care, that is it

Nah its purely genetics. Just look at his momma and brother. They both have great collagen.

And no you cant increase your collagen nor fight against it. If youre 45 you will still look like 45 even if your skin looks smooth.

what millionaires can do that normies cant about skin ??
Ageless celebs like him are very rare.
stem cell injections
foreskin/umbilical chord creams
highest quality surgeries
There's probably more but those are the ones I'm aware of.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Chadelite
I know jb that have many many pics of him on the Phone. Basicly she would throw hemself at him in public going streight for the dick
he is a ultimate slayer, i mean, how many guys in the world has been around with his looks for so many time??

he looks 20-30 for 30years.

Hope for prey eyed guys

Nah its purely genetics. Just look at his momma and brother. They both have great collagen.
Lol low IQ
I mean it must be muh genetics for all the millionaires who look younger than they are, right?
Certainly not fillers, not ps, not all the years of research and science put behind cosmetics

stem cell injections
Say that to Leonardo dicaprcio

And no you cant increase your collagen nor fight against it. If youre 45 you will still look like 45 even if your skin looks smooth.
??
ofc u can increase ur collagen. there are treatments for this.

I suspect leto doesn't do these treatments and just does the basic things

Lol low IQ
I mean it must be muh genetics for all the millionaires who look younger than they are, right?
Certainly not fillers, not ps, not all the years of research and science put behind cosmetics
stem cell injections
then explain the millionaire actresses and actors that age like absolute shit.

Years of partying drugs smoking booze take its toll
Just a guess idk

• +1
Not every actor wants to spend their time and effort looksmaxing to the extreme.

• +1
Lol low IQ

Oh boyo, i see youre new to psl. You cant do anything against your aging. If youre 40 with flawless skin, you will still look like 40. There are some exceptions like leto that have top top tier genetics and manage to look like in their 20s.

Mention a few male celebs that dont look like their actual age boyo. The millionaires still look like their age, if you want or not. Post 1 guy and I will estimate his age right. Thats what collagen is all about. Having flawless skin wont make you look much younger.

Ppl like you are the reason why the cosmeric industry still makes profits tbh.

Years of partying drugs smoking booze take its toll
Just a guess idk
its obvious.
jared leto is vegan etc, he the type of guy who take care of himself.

he uses sunscreen, look:

Oh boyo, i see youre new to psl. You cant do anything against your aging. If youre 40 with flawless skin, you will still look like 40. There are some exceptions like leto that have top top tier genetics and manage to look like in their 20s.

Mention a few male celebs that dont look like their actual age boyo. The millionaires still look like their age, if you want or not. Post 1 guy and I will estimate his age right. Thats what collagen is all about. Having flawless skin wont make you look much younger.

Ppl like you are the reason why the cosmeric industry still makes profits tbh.

Last edited: