And now imagine if combined with a Facepuller

Easy Ascension
Screenshot 20191208 025713

Lifefuel for jawwidthcels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, kuroganeikki and Deleted member 2012
i am in awe, cost?

Dude I was just thinking about this and MSDO man. Im getting this, SARPE and MSDO in a year and a bit. Legit widening my jaw is gonna change my appearance a lot, having wide zygos but now the jaw widdth to match it is a failo tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Warlow
Dude I was just thinking about this and MSDO man. Im getting this, SARPE and MSDO in a year and a bit. Legit widening my jaw is gonna change my appearance a lot, having wide zygos but now the jaw widdth to match it is a failo tbh.
Wish I had wide zygos

Getting zygos right is much more difficult than lower third

Wish I had wide zygos

Yeah man i feel you, honestly if you fix lower third i think youll be aight. 10mm of jaw width and legit my lower third will look properly chadly.
Wish I had wide zygos

do you have overbite too?

Last edited:
Yeah man i feel you, honestly if you fix lower third i think youll be aight. 10mm of jaw width and legit my lower third will look properly chadly.

do you have overbite too?
No I have perfect occlusion

U should focus on ur eye area and skin honestly
Well this srgery is for overbite treatment cuz
Just give urself an overbite theory

U should focus on ur eye area and skin honestly

Just give urself an overbite theory
Sir ive already hopped on retin a, and my eye area has legit improved in the last few months
img_8842-jpg.186001

Here's a picture taken only a few days ago, no squint either. Now its like a canthoplasty away from ascension. For me getting the softmaxxes (leanmaxxing, neckmaxxing, skinmaxxing, hairstylemaxxing and stylemaxxing) and then getting the jaw surgeries is number 1 priority.

Sir ive already hopped on retin a, and my eye area has legit improved in the last few months
img_8842-jpg.186001

Here's a picture taken only a few days ago, no squint either. Now its like a canthoplasty away from ascension. For me getting the softmaxxes (leanmaxxing, neckmaxxing, skinmaxxing, hairstylemaxxing and stylemaxxing) and then getting the jaw surgeries is number 1 priority.
Pheno failos u so hard

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Pheno failos u so hard
Not even though, im already seeing my tan gradually fade and my colouring change, believe me on this im lightskin, im hoping that stroma can upgrade my aesthetics, i really fkn want light green eyes man.
Pheno failos u so hard
If anything skin quality and narrow palate is more of a failo now

Not even though, im already seeing my tan gradually fade and my colouring change, believe me on this im lightskin, im hoping that stroma can upgrade my aesthetics, i really fkn want light green eyes man.

If anything skin quality and narrow palate is more of a failo now
Wow

Wtf really miring the ascension of the 29 yo oldcel at the end

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
Then imagine combing this shit with mse, fuck gotta moneymaxx asap

see the thing is, ive got a slightly wide, upturned nose so having a narrow palate is a huuuuuge failo. I mean narrow palate alone is costing me a full 0.5 PSL points, skin quality is also costing me a full 0.5 PSL points also. Getting my jawline widened to a point where its almost as wide if not as wide should raise another 1 PSL point.

Werent you getting BSSO or something?
Lower jaw surgey to fix my overbite yeah. I'm actually getting it on the nhs. But jaw distraction sounds better because it also makes jaw wider as well as longer. Combine it with mse and you have slayer tier both upper and lower jaw

Lower jaw to fix my overbite yeah. I'm actually getting it on the nhs. But jaw distraction sounds better because it also makes jaw wider as well as longer. Combine it with mse and you have slayer tier both upper and lower jaw
Id say fuck the NHS and moneymaxx so you can get IMDO. This surgery seems to be very legit, im getting SARPE, IMDO, and MSDO in about a year and a half from now, though id get it now if I had the money.

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
Coceancig. I've spoke to him before. Seems like a good bloke, but definitely a salesman (not necessarily a bad thing. Raffaini is a salesman too albeit in a "im the best in the game and if you dont like what i have to say you can fuck off to some shit show in slovakia if you like" manner)

Anyway, when I spoke to him many years ago I believe I did ask him about distraction, although i cant remember the specifics. I wasn't consulting with him as a potential patient i just wanted to pick his brain. To cut a long story short, I doubt he would do distraction for you unless you met a highly specific criteria. I call these things "pie in the sky" surgeries on this forum, derisively, because people are constantly talking about them on PSL yet no one ever gets it done, because its not realistic for most people. Notice the fairly young average age of these patients when they begin treatment, and the treatment period is probably quite extensive - I imagine you would have to be local to the doctor for a year or more. Not quite the "fly into berlin, kiss Z's ass and fly home with a broken jaw 72 hours later" route most PSL surgerycels have taken over the years.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
see the thing is, ive got a slightly wide, upturned nose so having a narrow palate is a huuuuuge failo. I mean narrow palate alone is costing me a full 0.5 PSL points, skin quality is also costing me a full 0.5 PSL points also. Getting my jawline widened to a point where its almost as wide if not as wide should raise another 1 PSL point.
Well i hope u ascend

Well i hope u ascend
I hope everyone on this forum ascends tbh, everyone deserves to be good looking, but lifes a bitch

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kade and Deleted member 3962
Coceancig. I've spoke to him before. Seems like a good bloke, but definitely a salesman (not necessarily a bad thing. Raffaini is a salesman too albeit in a "im the best in the game and if you dont like what i have to say you can fuck off to some shit show in slovakia if you like" manner)

Anyway, when I spoke to him many years ago I believe I did ask him about distraction, although i cant remember the specifics. I wasn't consulting with him as a potential patient i just wanted to pick his brain. To cut a long story short, I doubt he would do distraction for you unless you met a highly specific criteria. I call these things "pie in the sky" surgeries on this forum, derisively, because people are constantly talking about them on PSL yet no one ever gets it done, because its not realistic for most people. Notice the fairly young average age of these patients when they begin treatment, and the treatment period is probably quite extensive - I imagine you would have to be local to the doctor for a year or more. Not quite the "fly into berlin, kiss Z's ass and fly home with a broken jaw 72 hours later" route most PSL surgerycels have taken over the years.
You saw Dr Coceancig? Well here's the thing, I think he would do SARPE on me (i have narrow asf palate 6-7 teeth only show) and then I already have an overbite, so do you think he'd do MSDO and IMDO on me? cuz i really want these surgeries man.

• +1
You saw Dr Coceancig? Well here's the thing, I think he would do SARPE on me (i have narrow asf palate 6-7 teeth only show) and then I already have an overbite, so do you think he'd do MSDO and IMDO on me? cuz i really want these surgeries man.

no I spoke to him over skype many years ago. I just wanted to pick his brain because most surgeons in australia arent very accessible.

as to what Id think he'd do.. the best thing to do is just ask the man directly. The skype consults arent too expensive from what I remember. The thing with IMDO is its not a wham bam thank you mam operation like traditional jaw surgery, so you can't just stay for a few nights and then fuck off back home, you would probably have to be relatively local to him for him to take you on. But again, best thing to do is just book a skype consultation and ask him directly: https://www.profilosurgical.com.au/why-choose-us/contact-profilo-surgical

• +1
no I spoke to him over skype many years ago. I just wanted to pick his brain because most surgeons in australia arent very accessible.

as to what Id think he'd do.. the best thing to do is just ask the man directly. The skype consults arent too expensive from what I remember. The thing with IMDO is its not a wham bam thank you mam operation like traditional jaw surgery, so you can't just stay for a few nights and then fuck off back home, you would probably have to be relatively local to him for him to take you on. But again, best thing to do is just book a skype consultation and ask him directly: https://www.profilosurgical.com.au/why-choose-us/contact-profilo-surgical
I live in Australia, not in sydney though, a little bit south from sydney. You seem knowledgeable on this topic, is it possible to do SARPE, MSDO and IMDO at the same time? Do you know what the cost of an IMDO is? Ive started working and ill probably be able to have 15 maybe 16k saved up by the end of next year. I really want to get jaw surgery instead of extractions and braces, i dont wanna fuck up my facial development.

I always thought having zygos a bit wider than jaw is a good thing? If my zygos are wider, would it be an improvement to get fillers/surgery to make them more equal in width? I don’t think my jaw is particularly narrow on its own tho so idk bro

• +1
I live in Australia, not in sydney though, a little bit south from sydney. You seem knowledgeable on this topic, is it possible to do SARPE, MSDO and IMDO at the same time? Do you know what the cost of an IMDO is? Ive started working and ill probably be able to have 15 maybe 16k saved up by the end of next year. I really want to get jaw surgery instead of extractions and braces, i dont wanna fuck up my facial development.

I dont know the answer to any of those questions. Seriously just organize a consult already, you'll get all your questions answered by a PROFESSIONAL who can give you accurate guidance.

I always thought having zygos a bit wider than jaw is a good thing? If my zygos are wider, would it be an improvement to get fillers/surgery to make them more equal in width? I don’t think my jaw is particularly narrow on its own tho so idk bro
nah jaw should be as wide, makes it look more square and aesthetic. Thats why im getting the surgeries im getting bro, ive done a morph already.
I dont know the answer to any of those questions. Seriously just organize a consult already, you'll get all your questions answered by a PROFESSIONAL who can give you accurate guidance.
Will do chief

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Kade
  • +1
Woulnt this only work for people who have over bites?

• +1
Yo! Any updates?

Most people here are adults. Showing us before/afters of 12-year-olds and what they can accomplish doesn't help much.

Will be getting this soon 🔜

What do you think about ramus widening