Jaw implant complications - masseter muscle dehiscence

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I was gathering information about different types of jaw angle implants and came across masseter muscle dehiscence as a possible risk. Treatment for this complication requires a neck incision and leaves a slightly visible scar

https://exploreplasticsurgery.com/p...r-muscle-dehiscence-after-jaw-angle-implants/

https://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.co...rbital-cheek-and-jaw-angle-implants-be-fixed/

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/masseter-muscle-reattachment-after-mandibular-angle-yaremchuk

Has anyone here got jaw (angle) implants? Did the surgeon have to reattach your masseter muscle insertions and have you experienced any aesthetic or functional complications afterwards? I don‘t understand shit about alloplastic surgery, so please educate me on the matter!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lorsss, Chintuck22, Deleted member 7753 and 3 others
@reptiles

I was gathering information about different types of jaw angle implants and came across masseter muscle dehiscence as a possible risk. Treatment for this complication requires a neck incision and leaves a slightly visible scar

https://exploreplasticsurgery.com/p...r-muscle-dehiscence-after-jaw-angle-implants/

https://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.co...rbital-cheek-and-jaw-angle-implants-be-fixed/

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/masseter-muscle-reattachment-after-mandibular-angle-yaremchuk

Has anyone here got jaw (angle) implants? Did the surgeon have to reattach your masseter muscle insertions and have you experienced any aesthetic or functional complications afterwards? I don‘t understand shit about alloplastic surgery, so please educate me on the matter!
Getting surgeries for what I got for free from chewing and genetics. Burn in my light

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Getting surgeries for what I got for free from chewing and genetics. Burn in my light

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 6382, Carl-o and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 5912, Patient A and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 7125
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Chintuck22, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Stfu you recessed truecel dog. Id spit on you. Don’t respond to me ever again or comment on my threads unless you want a brutal evisceration
I have you on ignored anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Linoob, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 7753 and 5 others
I have you on ignored anyway
Incredibly submissive and low T. Not surprising anyway. You look like a low T narrow cuck and you act like it aswell. There’s levels to this game and youre at the bottom.

Kys immediately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, goat2x, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
@Papabakvet keep sucking that cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, Deleted member 5912, Patient A and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7125
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Patient A
Why would I be trolling? I am not. The antagonist is manifesting itself

• JFL
Reactions: BradAniston, Good_Little_Goy, Newguyaround and 3 others
Why would I be trolling? I am not. The antagonist is manifesting itself
the only thing ur manifesting is the rage from ur sub humanity mr erectus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, Mr.cope, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Blackout.xl
I’m not mad. I am calm.
Stfu you recessed truecel dog. Id spit on you. Don’t respond to me ever again or comment on my threads unless you want a brutal evisceration
Stfu and pipe down. Learn your place, which is below me
Incredibly submissive and low T. Not surprising anyway. You look like a low T narrow cuck and you act like it aswell. There’s levels to this game and youre at the bottom.

Kys immediately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 4430
You assume I am angry but I cannot be angry on vyvanse. I have made this clear. I do not appreciate this misrepresentation of me. I request you withdraw everything you said at once.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: maxmendietta, goat2x, Patient A and 1 other person
You assume I am angry but I cannot be angry on vyvanse. I have made this clear. I do not appreciate this misrepresentation of me. I request you withdraw everything you said at once.
the only thing i can withdraw is my cock from inside ur mother. U can only request and i will only deny and dismiss, dont command me u slave.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, Deleted member 7125 and Mr.cope
Literally unstoppable. Join my team, I like you
On your team

brb 84 hour work week

sleep.exe is unresponsive

>>:woke:

I’m working with a chad too and his only hobby is pussy

brb looksmaxxxing.exe is scheduled

sleep.exe

I’m just rambling

fuck

Got dink succed by some hooker last night and imagined someone else.

my internet bros. Pray for me

• JFL
  • +1
Also @Morgothos is a fag and everybody knows it.

That is all

good nightmares

• +1
the only thing i can withdraw is my cock from inside ur mother. U can only request and i will only deny and dismiss, dont command me u slave.
Your dick is no more than 4 inches u absolute subhuman joke. You’re a rat acting as if he’s tough when in reality you are an incel who is invisible in all parts of life.

Don’t call me a slave. I’ll spit on your face and upper cut your jaw in a brutal fashion. I’ll make u my bitch after my dominating presence forces you to submit

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, Mr.cope, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Okay but now what? Not everyone can be as genetically blessed and superior as you are
I’m not superior, I am wrong for acting like that. I apologize. You are a robust white man. Your depression holds you back brother

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, goat2x, Bewusst and 2 others
@Mohamad keep choking with his BBC

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7125
Anything related to the topic?

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Patient A and Deleted member 5912
Your dick is no more than 4 inches u absolute subhuman joke. You’re a rat acting as if he’s tough when in reality you are an incel who is invisible in all parts of life.

Don’t call me a slave. I’ll spit on your face and upper cut your jaw in a brutal fashion. I’ll make u my bitch after my dominating presence forces you to submit
"Don’t call me a slave. I’ll spit on your face and upper cut your jaw in a brutal fashion. I’ll make u my bitch after my dominating presence forces you to submit" Muh im not angry. Classic homo erectus provocative and instantly resorting to violence as no visible signs of intelligence present. Ur a pathetic subhuman larping on an incel forum and acting tough to gain validation from incels to makeup for the fact ur an absolute worthless sack of shit in the real world rotting in ur mums basement. If ur going to put mindgames in ur description then u shouldnt contradict urself and act like man child autist, idiot

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Patient A
"Don’t call me a slave. I’ll spit on your face and upper cut your jaw in a brutal fashion. I’ll make u my bitch after my dominating presence forces you to submit" Muh im not angry. Classic homo erectus provocative and instantly resorting to violence as no visible signs of intelligence present. Ur a pathetic subhuman larping on an incel forum and acting tough to gain validation from incels to makeup for the fact ur an absolute worthless sack of shit in the real world rotting in ur mums basement. If ur going to put mindgames in ur description then u shouldnt contradict urself and act like man child autist, idiot

giphy.gif

You’re so pressed about this and insecure. It’s as if I got under your skin with minimal effort. Typing up all that garbage for me to read, jfl. Skimmed through your shit and it’s mostly estrogenic rambling

Keep barking for me. I am the true and only owner of Mind Games®

I’m not superior, I am wrong for acting like that. I apologize. You are a robust white man. Your depression holds you back brother
Bipolar at its finest

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 7125
rent free

• +1
giphy.gif

You’re so pressed about this and insecure. It’s as if I got under your skin with minimal effort. Typing up all that garbage for me to read, jfl. Skimmed through your shit and it’s mostly estrogenic rambling

Keep barking for me. I am the true and only owner of Mind Games®
no mind games for u homo erectus. Ur delusion is amusing so keep barking for me my pet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 7125
no mind games for u homo erectus. Ur delusion is amusing so keep barking for me my pet.
View attachment 674430
All u can repeat is “homo erectus homo erectus” like a /pol/ user. You’re coping so hard with race which only proves to me that you’re a subhuman clinging onto what little he has. Jfl @ ur life

All u can repeat is “homo erectus homo erectus” like a /pol/ user. You’re coping so hard with race which only proves to me that you’re a subhuman clinging onto what little he has. Jfl @ ur life
JFL at u putting mind games in ur description due to being so insecure about the low iq homo erectus meme. Im not coping and u know blacks are low iq on average so keep coping. U contradicting urself each post is just proving it u dumb fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
JFL at u putting mind games in ur description due to being so insecure about the low iq homo erectus meme. Im not coping and u know blacks are low iq on average so keep coping. U contradicting urself each post is just proving it u dumb fuck

It’s like you can’t understand that mind games and all that shit is literally a forum persona. It’s not real, it’s not serious. It’s a joke.

for somebody who talks about others being low IQ, you sure are retarded. Autistic too. You have 0 knowledge about context or what happens in the background. Jfl

1200F4A9 5028 4519 827E EC1CF35FAC0D

C162A855 A85D 4D16 9941 47A03BF5E9B2

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
It’s like you can’t understand that mind games and all that shit is literally a forum persona. It’s not real, it’s not serious. It’s a joke.

for somebody who talks about others being low IQ, you sure are retarded. Autistic too. You have 0 knowledge about context or what happens in the background. Jfl
lol is that what u say once backed into a corner jfl. "this is all a joke and persona, jfl if u believe this shit" Me having no background knowledge of u apart from the fact u are a pathetic larping subhuman doesnt make me stupid, just less of a rotter than u