Jaw Surgery Advice

green

green

Iron

Hey I've included a photo of my lower third and a morph I did of bimax ccw + genioplasty. I also moved my ramus down and back from the front of my face. Is there a procedure to accomplish this kind of ramus movement? If there is, is this morph a realistic result for doing that bimax, genio, + ramus surgery?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, freeone12, Gaia262 and 3 others
terrible morph

for gonial angle implants are usually the most predictable btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
consult a surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Sergio-OMS
Custom bimax

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator

Hey I've included a photo of my lower third and a morph I did of bimax ccw + genioplasty. I also moved my ramus down and back from the front of my face. Is there a procedure to accomplish this kind of ramus movement? If there is, is this morph a realistic result for doing that bimax, genio, + ramus surgery?

Ur a really good candidate for jaw surgery cuz ur maxilla is actually alright and so is ur nose, something like chin wing would really boost u a lot.

What does that mean? I didn't see anything by googling

Double jaw surgery + genioplasty, performed using custom CAD/CAM titanium cutting guides and plates, specifically designed for you. Not cheap, though... well, maybe it is cheap in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and delusionalretard
profil is nt that important tbh, if your jaw look ok in front. You can try fillers, to enhance the shape.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
profil is nt that important tbh, if your jaw look ok in front. You can try fillers, to enhance the shape.
That kind of jaw is very noticable from the front and you can't fraud irl

Why did you make your gonial 90 degrees lmao

bimax or death, do it, dont be a pussy

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and green

U need lefort 1 or bimax obviously

For ramus only implants