Jaw surgery in Europe

D

Deleted member 2634

I need double jaw surgery to fix my subhuman lower third. My budget is around 20k.
Who should I consult?

Last edited:
You’re budget is too low but: Zarrinbal, Triaca, Brusco, Raffiani and Alfaro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Nobody96
You’re budget is too low but: Zarrinbal, Triaca, Brusco, Raffiani and Alfaro.
Which ones are more focused on the aesthetics ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9405
Which ones are more focused on the aesthetics ?

All of them are aesthetically focused, but I guess Dr. Z is probably the best. Unless you want Sailer who is without a doubt the most aesthetically focused but costs more than $100k+.

All of them are aesthetically focused, but I guess Dr. Z is probably the best. Unless you want Sailer who is without a doubt the most aesthetically focused but costs more than $100k+.
Sailer had some impressive b/a but im too poor right now. Ill try ti contact Z and see.
Anyone here had jawsurgery with him?

dr z probably operated around over 100 incels by now.

Tito Marianetti costs 10k and transformed my lower third from subhuman to top tier with a ccw rotation bimax +genio

Search "ortognatica Roma"

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, CursedOne, Hector and 9 others
Tito Marianetti costs 10k and transformed my lower third from subhuman to top tier with a ccw rotation bimax +genio

HEPBcqr.png

he needs an appointment with dr z

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Hector, MentalistKebab and 5 others

Thank god my maxilla is forward. Recovery sounds like it sucked

Jaw surgery costs more than a fucking 100k? Holy shit.

What kind of jaw surgery are we talking here? BSSO/Bimax isn't anywhere near that in Leafland.

Sailer does like a whole face makeover for 100k, it includes more than a BSSO/BiMax I think, also includes jaw angle augmentation and mid face.

Last edited:

I've heard you mention him before.
10k for double jaw + genio?
seems better than dr z who has upped his prices.

Could you pm me the b/a ? even censored

Holy shit, he offers 'surgery first', too! Would that also be 10k? (and is that US dollars?!)

Holy shit, he offers 'surgery first', too! Would that also be 10k? (and is that US dollars?!)
Yes, the price is always 10k, i had surgery First
Even if you have to wear the braces, the total price is 10k

Here the results
In the first pic you can see how nostrils became larger..then I made a rhino for nostrils+tip but the nose is still bigger than the ideal nose, so in 2020 I will have a second rhino with a top tier surgeon in Turkey, I still don't know the name

Attachments

• IMG_20190809_111841.png
    IMG_20190809_111841.png
    247.6 KB · Views: 704
  • IMG_20190809_112143.jpg
    IMG_20190809_112143.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 665
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Hector, Deleted member 1707 and 8 others

Here the results
In the first pic you can see how nostrils became larger..then I made a rhino for nostrils+tip but the nose is still bigger than the ideal nose, so in 2020 I will have a second rhino with a top tier surgeon in Turkey, I still don't know the name
Bruh
If you consider your lower third in the before pics as subhuman mine is not even classificable.

Here the results
So sick, dude. I hope you slay every night now.

I put ofF jaw surgery ages ago due to cost, but legit considering it now (was looking into just genioplasty before)

In the first pic (with the before and afters) are the afters before your rhinoplasty? Or after? your nose looks smaller in profile in the 'afters'

Bit concerned about the nose because mine is already massive with huge wide nostrils lol

I might send you some pics if that's ok

Of course it's before the rhino lol

Here after rhino (in real life it's too big, 95% of White males have a smaller nose than me)

(the lips look asimmetric cuz I did a weird facial expression)

Btw I'm still incel, in 2020 I will do orbital rim implants+rhino+lip lift, to become average looking

Attachments

• IMG_20190804_215824.jpg
    IMG_20190804_215824.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 550
  • So Sad
Reactions: LDNPari
  • +1
Reactions: ultraatzeking and LDNPari
Of course it's before the rhino lol

It looks a lot smaller in profile. I guess a result of the maxilla moving forward??

Btw I'm still incel, in 2020 I will do orbital rim implants+rhino+lip lift, to become average looking

Wow. I thought you'd be slaying a little bit? (although everyone's definition if 'incel' is different. In my mind you need to be a virgin to be incel, but loads of people call themselves incel because they can't get laid whenever they want with whoever they want lol). You look at least average tbh. I'm uglier than you by a fair bit, but i've slayed a few

Also, how old are you and how can you afford all this shit?!!

I'm thinking so hard now about aborting my idea of genio and rhino and looking into jaw surgery with that dude

Last edited:
I sealed off in my room for 10 months to persuade my parents to pay the 10k. They even sent me to a psychologist. Being an ugly male and having bluepilled parents is very sad.
For the next surgeries I will pay with my wageslaving money.
And yes, go to Rome and do the bimax. Genio alone is cope

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and PubertyMaxxer
I've heard you mention him before.
10k for double jaw + genio?
seems better than dr z who has upped his prices.

i remember when his price for simply double jaw where 10-15k depending on the case...now that he is so well known amongst incels a lot of people from all over the world come to home..crazy

Sailer photoshops / frauds many of his afters. He’s still a good option for those seeking extreme results/ mega ante face. Same with A&G.

People on here are hilariously stupid & think dr Z is the best in all cases. So stupid.

Alfaro is hilariously underrated, so is Raffaini.

if money is no concern this is guy to go

if money is no concern this is guy to go

Wrong. Brusco’s got a lot of fuckups. If money is no object either go with A&G or Triaca (who taught Brusco).

Wrong. Brusco’s got a lot of fuckups. If money is no object either go with A&G or Triaca (who taught Brusco).

propaganda to damage the rep of my nig brusco (who taught dr z if remember correctly or was this triaca too?)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
for the consult what do you have to say?
"Hey bobo fix my maxilla"
@medialcanthuscel

propaganda to damage the rep of my nig brusco (who taught dr z if remember correctly or was this triaca too?)

lmaoo, they're the holy trinity of chin wings
how much do they charge? And they offer 'surgery first'?

A is probably 20-30k
R is probably closer to 40-50k

A has a minimally invasive LF1 technique which a lot of people with paranasal hollowing would benefit from.
R is well known for his aesthetic eye & doing rhinos/bi-max together.

Red(ish) pill on surgery first:

Unless you're class 3 (underbite) surgery first isn't always quite as viable. This is because the movements are harder to calculate when the teeth havent already been moved into their new occlusion. That said, the dude in this thread has restored my hope in it a little bit with his results. It may just be a case of picking a good surgeon.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wristcel

Here the results
double jaw + genio for 10k?
seems good price for such result

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
I paid 9k euro, but now the price is 10k euro

I sealed off in my room for 10 months to persuade my parents to pay the 10k. They even sent me to a psychologist. Being an ugly male and having bluepilled parents is very sad.
For the next surgeries I will pay with my wageslaving money.
And yes, go to Rome and do the bimax. Genio alone is cope

Did you have bite problems?

@medialcanthuscel does he reply to emails?

Here the results
Can Marianneti also lenghten my ramus or would i need an special chin wing after the bimax/genio recovery for that?
Does he utilize medpor or peek implants?

I need double jaw surgery to fix my subhuman lower third. My budget is around 20k.
Who should I consult?

20k on surgery x_x
find happiness in other areas bro..

he quoted me 15k euro. you definitely paid 10k?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
he quoted me 15k euro. you definitely paid 10k?
probably they will be too busy when the quarantine ends so they told you a bigger price.
it's impossible they increased their price by 50%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
probably they will be too busy when the quarantine ends so they told you a bigger price.
it's impossible they increased their price by 50%
I got the same quote from them before corona.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

is his english still broken as fuck? when I consulted with him he had a translator and could barely fucking speak ngl was extremely annoying

lmaoo, they're the holy trinity of chin wings

A is probably 20-30k
R is probably closer to 40-50k

A has a minimally invasive LF1 technique which a lot of people with paranasal hollowing would benefit from.
R is well known for his aesthetic eye & doing rhinos/bi-max together.

Red(ish) pill on surgery first:

Unless you're class 3 (underbite) surgery first isn't always quite as viable. This is because the movements are harder to calculate when the teeth havent already been moved into their new occlusion. That said, the dude in this thread has restored my hope in it a little bit with his results. It may just be a case of picking a good surgeon.

alfaro seemed like a salesman to me, he just yapped constantly about his clinic and recommended me like 10mm downgraft when all other surgeons prior recommended either linear advancement or slight clockwise rotation, i also don't see how his technique could improve paranasal hollowing, seems mostly down to the soft tissue interaction with how much movement is done, and the paranasal area relative to the outer regions of the face

Talk to Dr Doofenshmirtz, he does great wonders