Jaw uneven?

V

Vishnuk

DepressedCurry
Jaw is pretty uneven. Not uneven to the point that it makes me look bad or looks weird in general, but my right side is a lot more angular and I feel like my face would look better if it's on my left too.

When I open my jaw, only my right side makes this weird unhinging noise. Is this because it's more defined or I used it more?
I used to shew with only my left side up till I was 12, so that might play a factor
How can I fix this?

• +1
Reactions: Maximus
I have the same issue. My left jaw is alot more defined than my right. One side feels like it has more bone mass than the other side. Im not sure what can be done.

Try genetics again.

• +1
Reactions: Aribbaa
yea it's not as rare as it might seem. maybe you chewed on one side growing up, or slept only on one side or got banged up in the womb. btw you might have TMD if your jaw makes a popping sound

Wouldn't mewing just even it out?

• +1
Reactions: Maximus
I have the same problem, left side of my jaw is more defined than my right side, as well as my right eye is more droopy than my left.

Some things to check for:

Is your mouth palate asymmetrical?
How is your posture?
Is your posture at all uneven?

I read that any asymmetries in the face can be connected to body asymmetry, and what do you know. Turns out my right shoulder is asymmetric to my left, and I also have a lateral pelvic tilt on my right side.

I’m not sure how to actually fix these, but some solutions I’ve came across are fixing your posture issues, chin tucking or having a specialized way to mew. In regards to the specialized way to mew, refer to this thread on the mewing forum here -

Here’s someone on plebbit who apparently fixed their eye asymmetry in a week by following that thread -

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
yea it's not as rare as it might seem. maybe you chewed on one side growing up, or slept only on one side or got banged up in the womb. btw you might have TMD if your jaw makes a popping sound
Doesn't TMJ hurt though?
I have the same problem, left side of my jaw is more defined than my right side, as well as my right eye is more droopy than my left.

Some things to check for:

Is your mouth palate asymmetrical?
How is your posture?
Is your posture at all uneven?

I read that any asymmetries in the face can be connected to body asymmetry, and what do you know. Turns out my right shoulder is asymmetric to my left, and I also have a lateral pelvic tilt on my right side.

I’m not sure how to actually fix these, but some solutions I’ve came across are fixing your posture issues, chin tucking or having a specialized way to mew. In regards to the specialized way to mew, refer to this thread on the mewing forum here -

Here’s someone on plebbit who apparently fixed their eye asymmetry in a week by following that thread -

Mymouth is slightly uneven. Everything else is normal.

TMD is different from TMJ