Jawline changes after orthognathic surgery (Pics inside)

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
This is part 2 of my jaw surgery results. I had previously made a post about the bite and gummy smile results post surgery.

Below are the before after of my face outline after orthognathic surgery(BSSO). It has been almost 55 days since the surgery. Swelling has almost gone away but it isn't zero. The remainder should slowly go away in the next month.

The surgery was primarily done to fix my underbite(protruding lower jaw) and gummy smile. Changes in jawline are bonuses which I didn't expect so if it isn't something that looks significant, remember this wasn't the primary purpose of the surgery. It isn't a result of a jaw implant or fillers. But I am still quite happy with this bonus. My next aim is to go sub 12% body fat (I am currently 23% measured today) I feel this is when the changes would be really visible. Right now there is lot of bloat/fat but the difference is still obvious imo.

PS: Ignore my cloths, hair, background and very shitty lighting

D6CC01B9 8F7D 47E2 A05F 78B6B84EC2B3
E9296C3E D0AD 4FDF 839A 11134680C4BA

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, mojopin, wannaimprove and 23 others
Good shit man, Big difference I think maybe some fillers on the masseter muscle or angling it more would do alot tbh. Good stuff.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Holy shit nice jawline definition

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and 11gaijin
Congrats bro

• +1
Ascension.

• +1
did your ramus or gonial angle get longer with this?

did your ramus or gonial angle get longer with this?
Yeah but I don’t have very good pics to compare it from before

Congrats !

• +1
What surgery? What did they do? You sure you don't just have swollen cheeks?

What surgery? What did they do? You sure you don't just have swollen cheeks?
It was a jaw surgery. (BSSO). I confirmed this with my surgeon earlier and he explained why the jawline would improve. I made a post about this. I have also read online about others whose jawline improved after jaw surgery.

It’s been 2 months and the swelling has mostly gone now. It’s not the swollen cheeks, coz even if I suck them in I can see the definition. But I’ll need to see if my face changes in the coming months.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Do u have profile pic before and after ? If not post after pic from profile

This is part 2 of my jaw surgery results. I had previously made a post about the bite and gummy smile results post surgery.

Below are the before after of my face outline after orthognathic surgery(BSSO). It has been almost 55 days since the surgery. Swelling has almost gone away but it isn't zero. The remainder should slowly go away in the next month.

The surgery was primarily done to fix my underbite(protruding lower jaw) and gummy smile. Changes in jawline are bonuses which I didn't expect so if it isn't something that looks significant, remember this wasn't the primary purpose of the surgery. It isn't a result of a jaw implant or fillers. But I am still quite happy with this bonus. My next aim is to go sub 12% body fat (I am currently 23% measured today) I feel this is when the changes would be really visible. Right now there is lot of bloat/fat but the difference is still obvious imo.

PS: Ignore my cloths, hair, background and very shitty lighting

Amazing.

• +1
Do u have profile pic before and after ? If not post after pic from profile
I’ll post the profile after the post orthodontic treatment is over as the profile will change slightly during that period.

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
@11gaijin Did you noticed real-life effects on how you are being treated, particularly by foids, due to PSL increase with surgery?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
@11gaijin Did you noticed real-life effects on how you are being treated, particularly by foids, due to PSL increase with surgery?

His jaw is most likely still swollen. It will tske a few months until it is completely gone

Anticipation building up :feelsree::feelsree:
Show whole face please :woke::woke:

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I haven't been out much. Mostly stayed at my parents house since then. I'll be moving to another country for work very soon. Will report the results then/

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
His jaw is most likely still swollen. It will tske a few months until it is completely gone
While I agree there might be little swelling which will take some time to go, the difference imo is too much that it would all be just swelling. My doc told me that my jaw line will improve and I have read people experiencing the same. I don't know the exact reasons how and why the jawline improves. My doc tried to explain why but I didn't understand lmao. (But it is a "jaw" surgery so I guess such changes are possible) Would like to know if someone knows the details.

I took another pic just now. It has been 24 days since I made this post and 2.5 months since the surgery. Do you think there is even some change in jawline in these 24 days?

E9296C3E D0AD 4FDF 839A 11134680C4BA

24 days back
WhatsApp Image 2019 01 18 at 15257 AM

Today
D6CC01B9 8F7D 47E2 A05F 78B6B84EC2B3

Pre surgery

The only thing that I feel has changed is the swelling of my cheeks. Also I tried to suck my cheeks super hard in today's pic to avoid any width that was a result of the cheek fat. But I still don't see any difference to be honest. Also the rate at which the swelling goes down will just reduce over time.

While I agree there might be little swelling which will take some time to go, the difference imo is too much that it would all be just swelling. My doc told me that my jaw line will improve and I have read people experiencing the same. I don't know the exact reasons how and why the jawline improves. My doc tried to explain why but I didn't understand lmao. (But it is a "jaw" surgery so I guess such changes are possible) Would like to know if someone knows the details.

I took another pic just now. It has been 24 days since I made this post and 2.5 months since the surgery. Do you think there is even some change in jawline in these 24 days?

View attachment 13767
24 days back
View attachment 13769
Today
View attachment 13766
Pre surgery

The only thing that I feel has changed is the swelling of my cheeks. Also I tried to suck my cheeks super hard in today's pic to avoid any width that was a result of the cheek fat. But I still don't see any difference to be honest. Also the rate at which the swelling goes down will just reduce over time.
Show me face on snap :feelshmm:

Holy shit, this post gave me dopamine. You also gained some FWHR tbh

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, androidcel and 11gaijin
Holy shit, this post gave me dopamine. You also gained some FWHR tbh
View attachment 13796
Nice. Also my gummy smile went away and lips/mouth area look better than before. I do need a genioplasty though and something for under eyes.

Did you have to pay for the surgery or was it covered by insurance?

• +1
Reactions: qwep and Lorsss
Did you have to pay for the surgery or was it covered by insurance?
It wasn’t covered. But I had it in my country so the total cost was $3500 (including the resurgery to do some fine tuning but excluding the Invisalign treatment before the surgery). I guess in the West this would cost much more.

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
It wasn’t covered. But I had it in my country so the total cost was $3500 (including the resurgery to do some fine tuning but excluding the Invisalign treatment before the surgery). I guess in the West this would cost much more.
So in India?

Mogs me. Terrible facial hair though.

I cant see shit? Stop being such a paranoidcel and just cover up your eyes ffs

Nice bro

• +1
You are still shitskin, which is your biggest problem.

• +1
Reactions: qwep
Did you get genioplasty too or is your chin the same?

Did you get genioplasty too or is your chin the same?
TBH I wanted a genio but my surgeon suggested that we should go for one thing at a time which made sense. I'll get a genioplasty soon. My chin is quite squareish so from the front it looks fine but it is recessed so from the profile it looks bad.

Yes mate it would. You look like you had a malloclusion. Surgery like that would cost all inclusive now of £15k in the UK.

• +1
Only if you live in the West which I don't.
It does not work like that. Of course the location matters cuz everything is relative, but there is a difference in attraction levels based solely on the aesthetics level, not on how one performs among others. Even if one lives in a location where he manages to be above average, it does not mean that women will feel genuine attraction towards him just because of his looks percentile number, its more about his aesthetics, rather than the relative percentile.

It does not work like that. Of course the location matters cuz everything is relative, but there is a difference in attraction levels based solely on the aesthetics level, not on how one performs among others. Even if one lives in a location where he manages to be above average, it does not mean that women will feel genuine attraction towards him just because of his looks percentile number, its more about his aesthetics, rather than the relative percentile.
Yeah I get what you mean and that is the reason I went through these surgeries. I just meant that I won't be facing any ethnic penalty in my country where 99%+ people are Indians like the other poster said. Being an Indian isn't a problem for me if I live in India.

Thats not true. Explain why @itsOVER slays in asia. What is considered below average in the west, is seen above average in the east. The women there fucked him through tinder, so there was genuine attraction.

Yeah I get what you mean and that is the reason I went through these surgeries. I just meant that I won't be facing any ethnic penalty in my country where 99%+ people are Indians like the other poster said. Being an Indian isn't a problem for me if I live in India.
Yes, its obv less of a problem if one lives in a country where he achieves a good percentile, but the matter of aesthetics also plays a role. In an ethnic country, besides culture there will be always the unwillingness of foids to hook up with males, cuz they are on average bad looking.

Thats not true. Explain why @itsOVER slays in asia. What is considered below average in the west, is seen above average in the east. The women there fucked him through tinder, so there was genuine attraction.
But that exactly what I meant. Its because of aesthetically pleasing features of the western countries relative to not so good features of ethnics. What matters is the absolute level of looks (aesthetics + dimorphism + height lets say, but thats another debate) which allows one to reach that percentile threshold to get attraction, but the main reason why that guy will slay is not because he came up to be top30% of guys lets say, the real quality and magnitude of the attraction and validation he gets will depend solely on the absolute level of looks. The percentile is a derivative of that, which in its own turn matters ofc.

Yes, its obv less of a problem if one lives in a country where he achieves a good percentile, but the matter of aesthetics also plays a role. In an ethnic country, besides culture there will be always the unwillingness of foids to hook up with males, cuz they are on average bad looking.
100% true. AWALT. Attraction is based on looks no matter culture or country.

I just meant that I won't be facing any ethnic penalty in my country where 99%+ people are Indians like the other poster said
One will always get penatly for being ethnic. Not in technical way, but because you possess the good and bad aesthetical features of being a part of some ethnicity. The matter of location is also having an effect on the dynamics of attraction. If two guys have a bad feature the girl would seek for other good features, but she would not take those bad features out of equation just because she has no other male options. Bad features will be reverbated in her level of attraction anyway.

One will always get penatly for being ethnic. Not in technical way, but because you possess the good and bad aesthetical features of being a part of some ethnicity. The matter of location is also having an effect on the dynamics of attraction. If two guys have a bad feature the girl would seek for other good features, but she would not take those bad features out of equation just because she has no other male options. Bad features will be reverbated in her level of attraction anyway.
By ethnic penalty I meant the penalty that one faces for just being an ethnic and not because of the way he looks. Such as, two guys who're equally attractive but one ethnic won't perform equally well in the West. One reason for that is the social stigma attached with dating/choosing an ethnic man. Other reasons can be the stereotypes etc. Those kind of factors won't affect a person in their own country. (That doesn't mean that a white person won't be at an advantage over there)

• +1
Reactions: dodt
By ethnic penalty I meant the penalty that one faces for just being an ethnic and not because of the way he looks. Such as, two guys who're equally attractive but one ethnic won't perform equally well in the West. One reason for that is the social stigma attached with dating/choosing an ethnic man. Other reasons can be the stereotypes etc. Those kind of factors won't affect a person in their own country. (That doesn't mean that a white person won't be at an advantage over there)
I doubt there is such thing as stigmatizing someone over his ethnicity aside from looks. The thing is that ethnics just have some facial features which are inherently unattractive per se. This is probably one of the most savage blackpills out there, that some ethnicies just look worse than others because of the facial features for example. I think equal PSL guys where one of them white and another is ethnic have equal chances in any location with a slight adjustment for nationalistic/ethnical preferences of foids over looks, and that pattern tends to diminish in polygamic world today.

• +1
I doubt there is such thing as stigmatizing someone over his ethnicity aside from looks. The thing is that ethnics just have some facial features which are inherently unattractive per se. This is probably one of the most savage blackpills out there, that some ethnicies just look worse than others because of the facial features for example. I think equal PSL guys where one of them white and another is ethnic have equal chances in any location with a slight adjustment for nationalistic/ethnical preferences of foids over look which tend to diminish in polygamic world today.
While it is true that ethnics have bad features on average but stereotypes still play a role imo. And then there is status. I guess their is a status associated with being a white person which halos you. This status itself may have been due to the fact that whites on average look better but imo it ends up affecting everyone (at least a bit).

Ideally there shouldn't be such a thing. And I feel the difference isn't that big for chads but the lower you go the difficult it is. Your race will play a bigger role if you're farther from chad territory. Not that I am complaining since I have never had to face it.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
While it is true that ethnics have bad features on average but stereotypes still play a role imo. And then there is status. I guess their is a status associated with being a white person which halos you. This status itself may have been due to the fact that whites on average look better but imo it ends up affecting everyone (at least a bit).

Ideally there shouldn't be such a thing. And I feel the difference isn't that big for chads but the lower you go the difficult it is. Your race will play a bigger role if you're farther from chad territory. Not that I am complaining since I have never had to face it.
Well, maybe you are right, but that means foids select also based on status aside from looks. I think that is best checked with a tinder, with white looking 5psl and ethnic guy looking 5.5psl, not by ethnic standards which is extremely important, but 5.5psl worldwide. And its interesting who will get more attention.

• +1
I need this. I have an underbite. Did your doctor talk to you about ortho camouflage? I had it done and it complicates jaw surgery. I want this.

I need this. I have an underbite. Did your doctor talk to you about ortho camouflage? I had it done and it complicates jaw surgery. I want this.
I am not sure what that is tbh.

I am not sure what that is tbh.

Orthodontic camouflage. They fix your malocclusion at the dental level, but not at the bone level. They "correct" your underbite by giving you a "Class I bite" moving your teeth (I used braces and elastics). I got all my wisdom teeth extracted beforehand. I was 19 at the time, very ignorant. It would have been better to do nothing and wait until I felt ready for surgery. Do you still visit your surgeon? It would be nice to know what are my alternatives for surgery after having done this.

Amazing I can’t wait for my skinmaxing and philtrim shortening and I willl be textbook chadlite hopefully

Orthodontic camouflage. They fix your malocclusion at the dental level, but not at the bone level. They "correct" your underbite by giving you a "Class I bite" moving your teeth (I used braces and elastics). I got all my wisdom teeth extracted beforehand. I was 19 at the time, very ignorant. It would have been better to do nothing and wait until I felt ready for surgery. Do you still visit your surgeon? It would be nice to know what are my alternatives for surgery after having done this.
I was on invisalign for 1.75 years before the surgery. I don't think what they did to your teeth prevents you from having surgery. In fact your bite needs to be fixed as much as possible before the jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo