Jawline definition

I

isdifjonto1

Iron
What are the bones or muscle that create this type jawline definition?

Attachments

• 56.jpg
    56.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 209
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
What are the bones or muscle that create this type jawline definition?

Stalky creep lol. Anyways, thats a photoshopped pic of @Nibba of what he would look like with plastic surgery.

You need jaw implants I'd thing its the ramus bone and massuets muscle or however the fuck u spell it.

• +1
Stalky creep lol. Anyways, thats a photoshopped pic of @Nibba of what he would look like with plastic surgery.

You need jaw implants I'd thing its the ramus bone and massuets muscle or however the fuck u spell it.
Yeah tbh if I had slight chin implant and rhino I'd look exactly like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
That's just masseter and low bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Veganist
Isn't it your ramus? I have a good jawline but my overbite makes it more circles and takes some definition, so I just put my teeth in front jutting forward a little bit and mew which tightens the jaw and makes it more defined.

@Nibba how close is that photo to the real you? because that's a pretty ass chad no homo :feelsez:

• +1
Isn't it your ramus? I have a good jawline but my overbite makes it more circles and takes some definition, so I just put my teeth in front jutting forward a little bit and mew which tightens the jaw and makes it more defined.

@Nibba how close is that photo to the real you? because that's a pretty ass chad no homo :feelsez:
I'd say I look like that but 1 point lower from side but same or better from front (chin implant (1-2 cm)+ rhino for dorsal hump would be exact profile)

• +1
I know someone with 19% bodyfat who had that muscle really visible when he chewed. It's just masseter hypertrophy or fat distribution

• +1