Jawline fillers

MrMeeseeksLookAtM

MrMeeseeksLookAtM

Gold
Next week I will do jaw fillers (as much ml as needed) to get a better gonial angle and jaw in general
Full price 700
I think they will use Voluma
Is this good? How has jaw filler worked for you

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Depends, some look like shit other look good but fillers are meh for ascending

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 7753
Fillers are a low tier looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 7753
Next week I will do jaw fillers (as much ml as needed) to get a better gonial angle and jaw in general
Full price 700

it can temporarily ascend you if lower third is your only failo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
I have a question for someone knowledgeable with fillers. Do fillers for bone (jawline, chin, zygos) migrate similar to how fillers for soft tissue migrate? Or is is a completely different scenario?

I have a question for someone knowledgeable with fillers. Do fillers for bone (jawline, chin, zygos) migrate similar to how fillers for soft tissue migrate? Or is is a completely different scenario?

Every filler will migrate, but people exaggerate when it come to "bloat"

You cant change your gonial angle with fillers..like how would that work? You can just give your existing jawline more volume.

Depends, some look like shit other look good but fillers are meh for ascending

You cant change your gonial angle with fillers..like how would that work? You can just give your existing jawline more volume.
[/QUOT
My gonial angle doesnt need
Sorry I'm a greycel. I meant I want to define my jaw which already has a good gonial angle. I need to define mandible angle from ear to jaw (sorry confusing terms) can that happen? Make that defined?

Full price 700

Fillers can be an excellent tool, if used correctly.

There are some steps you can take to maximise the aesthetic outcome of jawline fillers.

You're looking to accentuate the mandibular bone, which is layered with muscle and fatty tissue. You need to address these two areas before addressing the periosteum (bone) layer if you want to maximise your result. Too many people fail to recognise this, and this is why fillers get a bad rap. You can PM your photo and I can give you more advice, if you like.

Also, I would suggest having an alternative to a hyaluronic acid filler, and consider something like Radiesse, which is a calcium hydroxylapatite material that is naturally found in our bones. It integrates well into bony tissue, enhances the production of collagen and fibroblasts, replicates bone, can last for up to two years, and has a minimal chance of migrating. It's not hydrophilic, which means it doesn't absorb water - so it can detract from ever having a bloated appearance, which can happen if too much hyaluronic acid is used.

But the only drawback is that it cannot be dissolved. So go to an injector whose aesthetic style aligns with your aesthetic goals.

• +1
Reactions: Alesund, knarflin5891, RAITEIII and 2 others
It's not that it migrates, it's more that it spreads. Dermal fillers are usually made of a material called hyaluronic acid, which a gel that absorbs water - that is how it can create projection under the skin. The more filler you have, and the more it will absorb water. If you're only having 1ML of product, the 'spread' of the product won't be as obvious as if you have had 5ML, 10ML, 15ML, injected.

If you need a substantial amount of filler within the contour perimeters of the face - like the jawline, chin, and cheekbone - then injectors will typically use Radiesse, which is made of calcium hydroxylapatite, which is naturally found in our bones and is the same material that is used in some facial implants. It is not hydrophilic, which means that it will not absorb water over time. The way the material works is that the calcium spheres are injected, and your body's own natural biological response will create copious amounts of collagen and fibroblast material, which essentially 'locks' the filler into place. It has much less of a chance of migrating, or spreading.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Kingkellz
I really don’t understand people who get fillers. What’s the point? It’s just a temporary band aid unless you’re willing to keep redoing it, at which point it becomes way more expensive than just getting implants. And long term it fucks you up by causing your skin to stretch and sag as well as migrating throughout your face which gives it an aged fake look over time.

I really don’t understand people who get fillers. What’s the point? It’s just a temporary band aid unless you’re willing to keep redoing it, at which point it becomes way more expensive than just getting implants. And long term it fucks you up by causing your skin to stretch and sag as well as migrating throughout your face which gives it an aged fake look over time.
Who cares if it's expensive, it's worth it. I studied at university for six years so that I can get a well-paying job to provide me with the lifestyle I want - travelling around the world, fillers, partying, clothes and plastic surgery included. Spend your money on what makes you happy. Fillers and plastic surgery make me happy.

Plus you only have to get it done once a year. You're going to be cutting your hair every month, and wiping your ass every day, for the rest of your life - I think going to an injector's office, once a year, for fifteen minutes, isn't going to be that much of a hassle.

And do you have any scientific evidence or academic findings from peer-reviewed scholarly literature to back-up your claim about it migrating or 'fucking' up your face? Or is this something that your friend of a friend's dad's uncle's sister's cousin's dog told you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12066, Juhadi and RAITEIII
It's not that it migrates, it's more that it spreads. Dermal fillers are usually made of a material called hyaluronic acid, which a gel that absorbs water - that is how it can create projection under the skin. The more filler you have, and the more it will absorb water. If you're only having 1ML of product, the 'spread' of the product won't be as obvious as if you have had 5ML, 10ML, 15ML, injected.

If you need a substantial amount of filler within the contour perimeters of the face - like the jawline, chin, and cheekbone - then injectors will typically use Radiesse, which is made of calcium hydroxylapatite, which is naturally found in our bones and is the same material that is used in some facial implants. It is not hydrophilic, which means that it will not absorb water over time. The way the material works is that the calcium spheres are injected, and your body's own natural biological response will create copious amounts of collagen and fibroblast material, which essentially 'locks' the filler into place. It has much less of a chance of migrating, or spreading.
Great to know. Thanks.

So in regards to this: " But the only drawback is that it cannot be dissolved", what happens to the Radiesse fillers after several years?

Last edited:
Great to know. Thanks.

So in regards to this: " But the only drawback is that it cannot be dissolved", what happens to the Radiesse fillers after several years?
All good, man.

The calcium spheres of the hydroxylapatite will naturally be broken down in one to two years time, although the production of Type 1 collagen can last indefinitely - depending on your lifestyle, as is the case with all collagen within the body.

There will be an improvement of the skin quality, as well as some slight residual projection, as a result of the newly produced collagen and fibroblasts, which create a subcutaneous scaffold. But, it's not enough to still produce a clinical effect of projection, so you will still need a top-up, but usually in less quantities.

It's good to think of Radiesse as a semi-permanent filler.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12066 and ScramFranklin
just waste your money theory

Who cares if it's expensive, it's worth it. I studied at university for six years so that I can get a well-paying job to provide me with the lifestyle I want - travelling around the world, fillers, partying, clothes and plastic surgery included. Spend your money on what makes you happy. Fillers and plastic surgery make me happy.

Plus you only have to get it done once a year. You're going to be cutting your hair every month, and wiping your ass every day, for the rest of your life - I think going to an injector's office, once a year, for fifteen minutes, isn't going to be that much of a hassle.

And do you have any scientific evidence or academic findings from peer-reviewed scholarly literature to back-up your claim about it migrating or 'fucking' up your face? Or is this something that your friend of a friend's dad's uncle's sister's cousin's dog told you?
There is a single youtube video by one cuck doctor examining filler in the lips only. Somehow people latched onto it and think it is gospel or that it applies to everything or that it is even valid in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
There is a single youtube video by one cuck doctor examining filler in the lips only. Somehow people latched onto it and think it is gospel or that it applies to everything or that it is even valid in the first place.
Haha exactly right. People are just sheep.

I asked Dr. Gavin during one of his Live Q&As on Instagram if a high G-Prime filler, if injected onto the periosteum, would also migrate, and all he said was that there still hasn't been enough studies or research to provide me with an answer....

I live in the same city as the two doctors in that video, and one of them is creating a study on filler migration. I applied to be apart of the study, but I never heard back from them... Would've been interesting to see what the results were, considering I've had filler in most places in my face, except the lips.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Haha exactly right. People are just sheep.

I asked Dr. Gavin during one of his Live Q&As on Instagram if a high G-Prime filler, if injected onto the periosteum, would also migrate, and all he said was that there still hasn't been enough studies or research to provide me with an answer....

I live in the same city as the two doctors in that video, and one of them is creating a study on filler migration. I applied to be apart of the study, but I never heard back from them... Would've been interesting to see what the results were, considering I've had filler in most places in my face, except the lips.
Yes, that was the one. He just noticed filler still present from a few CT scans and went on to conclude that the reason was an attribute of the filler itself, rather than considering other factors such as injection technique, anatomical area, patient physiology, etc.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and Deleted member 7747