Jb slayer holy trinity

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
SKIN, HAIR AND LIPS
Muh bones muh eyes muh height. These are very important. But true jb slayer have this 3.

1.Skin
-you need it to pe preety for sure. Foid will want to touch your clear glowy skin.
2.Hair
-all jb's love to play with their hair and hair of their boys, good hairline and quality thickness can make a huge difference in for turning normie to jb slayer
3.Lips
-one of the most underated features, full wide, balanced lips with good cupid bow can make foids crazy about you. If you have ugly lips you will never be desired by any jb. being unkissable is death sentence

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, nastynas, GoMadAndSTFU and 2 others
shit thread, where is face?

shit thread, where is face?
to lazy to post. Just look at dicaprio and chico or just look around in hs who slays the most

I have all of these.

Very legit thread. Black and white thinking retarded members will dislike this thread because they assume you mean these are the only things that matter

But yes, having excellent amount of those 3 can halo you unbelievably

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Very legit thread. Black and white thinking retarded members will dislike this thread because they assume you mean these are the only things that matter

But yes, having excellent amount of those 3 can halo you unbelievably
Yes you need to be averge without massive failos. Very recesed maxilla, nct or ogre nose will put you down always but if you have averge bones with averge eye area, no masive failos this will turn you from normie to jb slayer

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
skin is irrilevant, hair is not important and mouth area is less important that eyes and midface ratio

almost legit.
its skin, hair and jawline.
lips are a plus but nothing major given that they're not paper thin

hair-very easy to fix, especially with new treatments coming up, use fin for now and then switch to sm04554 after that a hair transplant for more optimal hairline
skin-also easy to fix, dont eat like shit use retin a and various other supplements and it will fix itself eventually
lips-???? if you dont have full wide lips its ogre for you, nothing can change lips

lips are a plus but nothing major given that they're not paper thin
Cope every foid want to kiss dude with perdect lips.

skin is irrilevant, hair is not important and mouth area is less important that eyes and midface ratio
cope, no bald dude will pull 16-18yo foid unless he's meeks tier in bones, while dude with perfect hair and 5 psl face you can slay all jb's. Imagine being unkissable, no midface and eyes will save you. If you have averge eyes and midface you can slay with those 3.

lips-???? if you dont have full wide lips its ogre for you, nothing can change lips
i have the most ogre lips on this site imo

• So Sad
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
Cope every foid want to kiss dude with perdect lips.

cope, no bald dude will pull 16-18yo foid unless he's meeks tier in bones, while dude with perfect hair and 5 psl face you can slay all jb's. Imagine being unkissable, no midface and eyes will save you. If you have averge eyes and midface you can slay with those 3.

i have the most ogre lips on this site imo
massive cope. having a well developed jawline is a must. pls dont be this retarded op

u ever see ig accounts for aesthetic lips? lmao

Not really, all is important, the appareance of Pretty boys is caused by lack of masculine strong sharp bones, most of this pretty boys have god tier structure, that's why Chico have god tier eye area and everything.

Not really, all is important, the appareance of Pretty boys is caused by lack of masculine strong sharp bones, most of this pretty boys have god tier structure, that's why Chico have god tier eye area and everything.
He doesn't have god tier bones like kortajarena for example has

massive cope. having a well developed jawline is a must. pls dont be this retarded op

u ever see ig accounts for aesthetic lips? lmao
Dude what is more common dude with super strong jawline or with great lips? Lips are much common and you can slay in hs if you have them. You doesn't need to be 6 or 7 psl, You would be rated as 5 but foid will adore you becouse of lips. Why nobody can swallow lipspill. I dream of kissing with foids but then i remind myself that i need to have full beautifull lips to do it.