JBW in Currylands šŸ›

Salludon

Salludon

All we do is mog
In my previous post @BigBiceps said that it would take a 3psl white guy less than 10 hours to get 99+ likes on Tinder in Pakistan:

A088045D 1169 4EFE B88E 5623DB6AD640

So i decided to test this claim. I used solid 3psl white guy @toth77. Below are the results after 20 hours of making the profile:

It took this nigga almost a day to get 1 like JFL. But i know what some people are gonna say:

932259C8 3CA8 459D B95A 8A27F471A826

This is utter cope. Even if they are afraid to date white guy they would still at least swipe on him to get validation and just to see if the foreigner swipes back and talk to them.
Anyways i asked an Indian guy to run tinder on him. He ran it almost 16 hours. This is what he got in India:

Same shit in India as well.

Conclusion: JBW doesnā€™t work at least in the sub-continent if youā€™re not a good looking white guy donā€™t come to the sub-continent in hopes of slaying. If you wanna see Taj Mahal youā€™re welcome.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29261, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827 and 47 others
i could use some reacts tbh.. please?
RE: If You Don't Donate Now, This African Child Will Die.
ActionAid Africa Emergency Child Sponsorship - YouTube

i love curries.. they are an amazing race. muslims are really good too

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, brucewayne78, GetShrekt and 21 others
IMG 20200818 182230 208

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, brucewayne78, goldpill and 14 others
the cope will be that tinder isn't popular in pakistan/india

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Looks234, Mateusz74 and 14 others
jfl @toth77

Isn't toth like 6'4? height halo tbh you failed him hard

No curry for Toth šŸ˜­

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
Isn't toth like 6'4? height halo tbh you failed him hard
6ā€™2 is good too. If he didnā€™t get matches at 6ā€™2 what makes you think he would get at 6ā€™4?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Kmscurry, Michael Myers and 14 others
Extremely good thread, no JBW coping allowed indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Michael Myers, Looks234 and 6 others
the cope will be that tinder isn't popular in pakistan/india
Yeah itā€™s true it isnā€™t that popular in pak but i still get at least 50 likes using my own pics.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Kmscurry, PrisonMike and 4 others
giphy.gif

I love you for this thread

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, PrisonMike, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
In my previous post @BigBiceps said that it would take a 3psl white guy less than 10 hours to get 99+ likes on Tinder in Pakistan:

View attachment 667292

So i decided to test this claim. I used solid 3psl white guy @toth77. Below are the results after 20 hours of making the profile:

It took this nigga almost a day to get 1 like JFL. But i know what some people are gonna say:

View attachment 667309

This is utter cope. Even if they are afraid to date white guy they would still at least swipe on him to get validation and just to see if the foreigner swipes back and talk to them.
Anyways i asked an Indian guy to run tinder on him. He ran it almost 16 hours. This is what he got in India:

Conclusion: JBW doesnā€™t work at least in the sub-continent if youā€™re not a good looking white guy donā€™t come to the sub-continent in hopes of slaying. If you wanna see Taj Mahal youā€™re welcome.

MASSIVE COPE... they knew it was a chadfish because they know that no white person will step foot in those shitholes to begin with. Debunked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, Deleted member 13994, Wallenberg and 17 others
Almost all the girls i saw had recently active sign next to their name which means they using it with vpn
2E33D4D2 B93F 412E 8B32 73F7AEDA846E

Even if no one is using it how do you explain him failing on Indian tinder? Tinder isnā€™t banned in India šŸ‡®šŸ‡³ tho

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, PrisonMike, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Marsiere214
@looktheorist you are a disgusting coper who needs to be annihilated

View attachment 667292

View attachment 667302

View attachment 667309

View attachment 667345

bro its literally because Toth looks kinda gay/feminine

in the Middle East they literally stone homosexuals

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Kmscurry, Deleted member 7098 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Cope tbh you paid the curries so that they donā€™t swipe on him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Mateusz74, 5'8manlet and 10 others
MASSIVE COPE... they knew it was a chadfish because they know that no white person will step foot in those shitholes to begin with. Debunked.
This is cope, I mean women swiped on a Nazi Chad and had hundreds of likes.
Thereā€™s no way this guy couldnā€™t get more than 5. JBW is flawed

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Lol at this cope. There are plenty of tourists in pak and India is filled with white tourists

• +1
Reactions: rain20, Michael Myers, Copeful and 4 others
lol these theories only apply to india , Pakis dont respect whites in UK let alone in Pakistan. Pakistanis are one of most nationalistic people according to all surveys.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
@goat2x over for your paleskin coping

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Copeful
This is cope, I mean women swiped on a Nazi Chad and had hundreds of likes.
Thereā€™s no way this guy couldnā€™t get more than 5. JBW is flawed

Nazi chad was in the west. Half those paki chicks dont even speak english

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Rasputin, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
Nazi chad was in the west. Half those paki chicks dont even speak english
To a certain extent I know what youā€™re trying to say but come on if the other guy said he was able to get 50 likes there has to be a dumb broad out there somewhere that will like his profile, not just one lol.

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Daily reminder that @Biggdink needs to off himself this instant

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Almost all the girls i saw had recently active sign next to their name which means they using it with vpn
View attachment 667355

Even if no one is using it how do you explain him failing on Indian tinder? Tinder isnā€™t banned in India šŸ‡®šŸ‡³ tho
Guess they could be using VPN, I only saw like 30 girls in all major cities in Pakistan though. But then I also didn't get that many matches in India, I get way more in MENA and my phone explodes in Latin America. Also India probably had the least attractive girls out of all countries I've tried, I only saw decent-looking ones in the north

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
His only match and even she refused to fuck him. :lul::lul::lul:

3C3D381B 222F 4DE5 9669 BE544473A3C5

@BigBiceps @sytyl @Blackout.xl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, faggotchadlite, Michael Myers and 14 others
JBW is huge cope. You need to be attractive still. Plus social media is exposing good looking males of all races. Whereas previously the Hollywood mafia was forcing attractive white males on the general population. That led to an artificial bump in white normie SMV. It was over for JBW post 2010. Even more over with tiktok and how easy it is to go viral no matter where you live.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Mateusz74, Copeful and 5 others
meanwhile this ugly landhwale has chads lining up for her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, mostuttersubhuman and Deleted member 7098
It is so over if even curryfoids (most subhuman foid race) dont want u

Toth is gl, he isn't 3psl. Wierd how he only got 1 like tbh, can't understand the reasoning for it. In Pakistan it's maybe cause he is american and non muslim which is bad, even then 1 like is abysmal. Can't explain India tho, just unexplainable. There were tinder experiments with him in other countries and he did better then this

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Screenshot 20200914 173302 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, lutte and Deleted member 5912
Also, normie whites put their location in South America, Africa, SEA, Eastern Europe and think theyā€™re getting matches and likes because of race. No, youā€™re getting matches because you look like a bag of USD/Euros

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Blackout.xl
Set location to Mumbai India, and try that.

Also, normie whites put their location in South America, Africa, SEA, Eastern Europe and think theyā€™re getting matches and likes because of race. No, youā€™re getting matches because you look like a bag of USD/Euros
cope, i made a experiment in South America as an 19yo, got 50 likes in a day there

• Woah
cope, i made a experiment in South America as an 19yo, got 50 likes in a day there
Same thing bro, they think youā€™re their ticket to the first world

Same thing bro, they think youā€™re their ticket to the first world
cope, i stated im Russian, that country is a shithole, plus i looked poor in photoa

• Woah
  • Woah
View attachment 667355

HARAMI KOTI KAMEENI INSAAN

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Copeful

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, JizzFarmer, Lolcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Salludon, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person