Jbw is a ridiculous cope I mean if we apply the black pill consistently it turns out to be a ridiclous cope

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
1 Women are attracted to more dimorphic faces with very masculine features or pretty boys with still masculine features this is true for all cultures BTW cross culturally these traits are always seen as attractive.

1 prominent cheek bones.

2 A tall lower 3rd.

3 A tall masculine chin.

4 Hallow cheeks.

5 A pointed medial canthus.

6 A tall brow ridge that is low set.

2 If women select based of these traits and nearly 99 percent of any population lacks these kinda of traits why would they then forget all of these traits to go for white men ? Like this shit is ridiculous.

3 What you see below is the objective classifiers for objective beauty women like the left dude for short term flings women like the right dude for long term relationships but these are both extremes and there both attractive women like the right pretty boy look it's not ugly he's still handsome cause he shows some dimorphism. So if these are the objective classifiers for beauty plus symmetry and proportion and averageness why do we then go around and say whites are better ?

You can't seriously tell whites have more dimorphism like fuck off with that kind of an argument dimorphism is more related to sexual selection which is present in every population so again i ask you what makes whites different @goat2x @toolateforme

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469, Growth Plate and 14 others
Dn;rd JBW works and i'm going to inflitrate India.. FEAR me OP 🧟‍♂️👻

20201026 180832 01

Screenshot_20201022-024245_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201022-024321_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201022-025347_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201022-025930_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201022-030240_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201022-030324_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201022-030351_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201022-030714_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201022-031025_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201022-031135_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201022-033158_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201022-033002_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201022-031442_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469, Growth Plate and 19 others
Whites do have more dimorphism

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Growth Plate, Lev Peshkov and 11 others
Dnrd JBW works and i'm going to inflitrate India.. FEAR me OP 🧟‍♂️

I live in the west even if you were fucking my own race i really don't care

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, SubhumanCurrycel and BigBoy
In what way cause no study i've read says that
Blue eyes, green eyes, white skin are way more attractive than the skin of blacks: shitskin.

They're taller on average

They have better jawlines, better eye area and better nose on average

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, GetShrekt, Marsiere214 and 13 others
Blue eyes, green eyes, white skin are way more attractive than the skin of blacks: shitskin.

They're taller on average

They have better jawlines, better eye area and better nose on average

Dark skin is actually better imo at-least melanated skin is depends on the context and the environment darker skin is better for survival in most places of the earth.

As for height the UK US and average is 5 9 the average asian is 5 6 not that big of a difference and the difference is realted to the place they evolved under never the less east asian males are more tall than east asian women plus native american males are like 6 foot in the wild that was down to the climate.

Green eyes is not dimorphic both males and females have it hence why it's not realted to dimorphism so any attraction that comes for it doesn't reflect actual beauty.

Also asians have better jaw's IMO they have more robust mandibles though tbf european jaws are more angular but you don't get the typical robust ness you get with asian's they have almost a natural chin wing to there jaws there only failos is I guess western media.

As for noses not related to dimorphism.

Everything you said with the exception of height is not connected to dimorphism and hence not connected to looks

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 9837 and 8 others
Your forgetting coloring is a huge aspect on attraction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Golang, Chadrapist and 4 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: manossarik
Dn;rd JBW works and i'm going to inflitrate India.. FEAR me OP 🧟‍♂️👻

Also 1 last point since your willing to fuck another race you have no problem with me fucking white women right ? I do it as a point of reference to see if your a hypocrite or not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Warlow, fogdart and 2 others
Whiter, golden, & rosier (ie. Caucasian) skin is seen as healthier and more attractive
Scientific research demonstrates the global preference for whiter skin and "white standard" of beauty by which all races are judged is likely biological.

To remove racial bias from the equation, researchers asked Caucasian participants to change the skin color of Caucasian male and female faces on a computer screen to make them look as healthy as possible. The participants overwhelmingly increased the rosiness, yellowness and brightness of the subjects' skin. Past research from the same team showed this same preference in other races as well, where South Africans also tended to judge rosier faces as healthier.

A combination of bright, rosy, and golden skin is suggested to represent an objective biological indicator of health, even though a weak one. This is likely ingrained in the human species from an evolutionary perspective, as the same preference has been observed in nonhuman animals.

Quotes:

• Stephen and his colleagues asked 54 Caucasian participants to change the skin color of about 50 male and female faces on a computer screen to make them look as healthy as possible. Hands down, the participants tended to increase the rosiness, yellowness and brightness of the skin.
  • Participants increased skin redness, providing additional support for previous findings that skin blood color enhances the healthy appearance of faces. Participants also increased skin yellowness and lightness, suggesting a role for high carotenoid and low melanin coloration in the healthy appearance of faces. The color preferences described here resemble the red and yellow color cues to health displayed by many species of nonhuman animals.
  • The results would likely hold for other ethnicities as well. For instance, past research has shown black South Africans tend to judge rosier faces as healthier. And forthcoming research suggests the same may hold for yellowness and lightness of facial skin.
  • Effectively health and attractiveness are pretty much the same thing.
References:

• Stephen ID, Law Smith MJ, Stirrat MR, Perrett DI. 2009. Facial Skin Coloration Affects Perceived Health of Human Faces. Int J Primatol. 30(6): 845-857.
  • Bryner J. 2009. Attractiveness Based Partly on Skin Color. LiveScience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Marsiere214, Deleted member 6723 and 6 others
Whiter, golden, & rosier (ie. Caucasian) skin is seen as healthier and more attractive
Scientific research demonstrates the global preference for whiter skin and "white standard" of beauty by which all races are judged is likely biological.

To remove racial bias from the equation, researchers asked Caucasian participants to change the skin color of Caucasian male and female faces on a computer screen to make them look as healthy as possible. The participants overwhelmingly increased the rosiness, yellowness and brightness of the subjects' skin. Past research from the same team showed this same preference in other races as well, where South Africans also tended to judge rosier faces as healthier.

A combination of bright, rosy, and golden skin is suggested to represent an objective biological indicator of health, even though a weak one. This is likely ingrained in the human species from an evolutionary perspective, as the same preference has been observed in nonhuman animals.

Quotes:

• Stephen and his colleagues asked 54 Caucasian participants to change the skin color of about 50 male and female faces on a computer screen to make them look as healthy as possible. Hands down, the participants tended to increase the rosiness, yellowness and brightness of the skin.
  • Participants increased skin redness, providing additional support for previous findings that skin blood color enhances the healthy appearance of faces. Participants also increased skin yellowness and lightness, suggesting a role for high carotenoid and low melanin coloration in the healthy appearance of faces. The color preferences described here resemble the red and yellow color cues to health displayed by many species of nonhuman animals.
  • The results would likely hold for other ethnicities as well. For instance, past research has shown black South Africans tend to judge rosier faces as healthier. And forthcoming research suggests the same may hold for yellowness and lightness of facial skin.
  • Effectively health and attractiveness are pretty much the same thing.
References:

• Stephen ID, Law Smith MJ, Stirrat MR, Perrett DI. 2009. Facial Skin Coloration Affects Perceived Health of Human Faces. Int J Primatol. 30(6): 845-857.
  • Bryner J. 2009. Attractiveness Based Partly on Skin Color. LiveScience

If it's not a metaanalysis don't post

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Warlow and Shrek2OnDvD
You still dont understand. Being white is a requirement everything else does not matter unless your white. White women will never date Asian men even if the white guys available are ugly af by white standards. Call it racist no one cares that is what white women will do. It has been proven many times that white women are seen as the most attractive by all races and that white women are also the least likely to date outside their own race. If they do it is almost exclusively blacks never Asians.
Studies like this one
white women seen as most attractive by all races but (as proven by countless other studies) not willing to date men from other races themselves

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Golang, KING REIDYZ and 5 others
You still dont understand. Being white is a requirement everything else does not matter unless your white. White women will never date Asian men even if the white guys available are ugly af by white standards. Call it racist no one cares that is what white women will do. It has been proven many times that white women are seen as the most attractive by all races and that white women are also the least likely to date outside their own race. If they do it is almost exclusively blacks never Asians.

DNR if not a study stfu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang, Need2Ascend, Alexanderr and 7 others
White skin is not always attractive. Pale skin is bad.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, GetShrekt, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
Jbw works based on status or the assumption of status, especially in Asia.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Vvvvxxxx, johncruz12345 and 2 others

Meanwhile I seen plenty of white people dating asians etc.... You are delusional if you think there is some kind of race law. People have their own personal fetishes and they can wary..

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, johncruz12345, Warlow and 3 others
Jbw works based on status or the assumption of status, especially in Asia.

For status but i'm trying to reduce down any biases this is the critism looks always gets cause people say it's culturally depdendent

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Just be gl white.
Whites look the most defined and pretty on average with high but not highest dimorphism.
Also whites have high but not highest iq and are tall with big penises.

Being white is like the optimal state of being for a human.

But still lots of whites are subhuman no getting around that.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Marsiere214, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Dark skin is actually better imo at-least melanated skin is depends on the context and the environment darker skin is better for survival in most places of the earth.

As for height the UK US and average is 5 9 the average asian is 5 6 not that big of a difference and the difference is realted to the place they evolved under never the less east asian males are more tall than east asian women plus native american males are like 6 foot in the wild that was down to the climate.

Also asians have better jaw's IMO they have more robust mandibles though tbf european jaws are more angular but you don't get the typical robust ness you get with asian's they have almost a natural chin wing to there jaws there only failos is I guess western media.

As for noses not related to dimorphism.
All of the world except indians, melanesians/aboriginals and sub saharan africans have lightish skin tone and the earth is having less sun cover as we progress into this century so lighter skin is not environmentally bad. Meds have high levels of skin cancer too, so it isn't a good protection.

The average for young white males in the US/UK is 5'11
Only northern native americans were quite tall

Asian jaws are usually large but short, round and with a very small chin

Noses are related to dimorphism, males have higher bridged more beakish noses

For status but i'm trying to reduce down any biases this is the critism looks always gets cause people say it's culturally depdendent
Most people of any race are subhuman
The only race that I can say REALLY has it tough in my experience are Indians, I’ve known too many girls who just shit on indians out of nowhere it’s ridiculous. So that’s the one race I feel bad for.

but even still an indian chad is going to get girls, and it’s extreme fantasyland cope for anyone to think otherwise. (I would imagine anybody saying that is an Indian who really wants to see himself as a chad but he has to explain why he doesn’t get girls)

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Shrek2OnDvD
- Dark skin as in golden skin is ideal, which apparently barely anyone has.

That still doesn't disprove JBW cause even with white skin color, blacks and shitniks don't have the same facial features as white men. There are north indian exception but they are too dark anyways, and don't look like aryans (recessed orbital floor, lower prenatal T, bug eyes, etc..).

- The most tallest men are dutch people, dinaric alphs people, and from blacks, only indigenous african blacks. Which tells us that white people are the tallest (shocker i know).

Green eyes is not dimorphic both males and females have it hence why it's not realted to dimorphism so any attraction that comes for it doesn't reflect actual beauty.

Green and blue eye color are more desirable and eye color has nothing to do with dimorphism (JFL).

That's a misc myth, every asian has long recessed mid-face, and for the sake of argument if you point out asian exception, an average white will still mog the shit out of him because of the eye area that looks approachable and desired.

I think i've destroyed your thread with some facts here and there.. You can either naively follow fake studies made by semen guzzling curries, or accept the truth and move on.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Inscol, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
All of the world except indians, melanesians/aboriginals and sub saharan africans have lightish skin tone and the earth is having less sun cover as we progress into this century so lighter skin is not environmentally bad. Meds have high levels of skin cancer too, so it isn't a good protection.

You’re gonna have to source that us/uk white male average is 5’11 claim. I’ve seen no real evidence, anecdotal in my own experiences or otherwise, that zoomers are getting taller. From what I see the average is still very much 5’9”-5’10” here. I do see a lot of people at those heights CLAIMING 6’ though.

And a lot of the features people universally consider the most attractive are most common in white people. They have different (and superior) orbital anatomy for instance and differently shaped bones/features across the entire face. You dont understand it is not just your shitty low class skin color but also your inferior phenotypes that are nowhere near as attractive as Hollywood phenotypes such as North Atlantids which are EXCLUSIVELY WHITE.

• +1
Reactions: Golang, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9090
Studies like this one
white women seen as most attractive by all races but (as proven by countless other studies) not willing to date men from other races themselves
Cope in Europe all the blonde foids get stolen by deathnic arab refugees

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
And a lot of the features people universally consider the most attractive are most common in white people. They have different (and superior) orbital anatomy for instance and differently shaped bones/features across the entire face. You dont understand it is not just your shitty low class skin color but also your inferior phenotypes that are nowhere near as attractive as Hollywood phenotypes such as North Atlantids which are EXCLUSIVELY WHITE.

Mu-h north atlantids literally keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, SubhumanCurrycel and Shrek2OnDvD
Cope in Europe all the blonde foids get stolen by deathnic arab refugees
Cope this never happens Im European myself and good looking white women ONLY date white men. The more upper class and good looking she is the less likely she is to be in an interracial relationship. And if she is (I see this maybe 1 in 1000 white women) the guy is an attractive black or med guy NEVER ARAB OR ASIAN NEVER NEVER NEVER IT DOES NOT HAPPEN YES THAT IS THE BRUTAL BLACKPILL WHITE WOMEN HAVE ZERO INTEREST IN DATING ASIAN OR ARAB MEN. BOTH ARE SEEN AS UNATTRACTIVE (THEY ARE OBJECTIVELY TOO) AND BOTH HAVE VARIOUS BAD STEREOTYPES ATTACHED TO THEM LIKE TERRORIST FOR SANDNIGGERS AND WEAK SMELLY JANITOR FOR CURRIES.

BEING WITH EITHER A CURRY OR ARAB KILLS A WHITE WOMANS STATUS AND WHITE WOMEN BEING AS SELF CONSCIOUS AS THEY ARE THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Golang, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 4106

That still doesn't disprove JBW cause even with white skin color, blacks and shitniks don't have the same facial features as white men. There are north indian exception but they are too dark anyways, and don't look like aryans (recessed orbital floor, lower prenatal T, bug eyes, etc..).

- The most tallest men are dutch people, dinaric alphs people, and from blacks, only indigenous african blacks.

Green and blue eye color are more desirable and eye color has nothing to do with dimorphism (JFL).

That's a misc myth, every asian has long recessed mid-face, and for the sake of argument if you point out asian exception, an average white will still mog the shit out of him because of the eye area that looks approachable and desired.

I think i've destroyed your thread with some facts here and there.. You can either naively follow fake studies made by semen guzzling curries, or accept the truth and move on.

Your easier to debunk cause your using retarded arguments.

>>That still doesn't disprove JBW cause even with white skin color, blacks and shitniks don't have the same facial features as white men. There are north indian exception but they are too dark anyways, and don't look like aryans (recessed orbital floor, lower prenatal T, bug eyes, etc..).<<

1 Jbw based off colour as an objective premise is retarded like literally fucking prove light skin is objectively attractive.

2 Most north indians are about 50 percent aryan in ancestry if were talking ghujratis or rajastanis that is they have sigicant steppe ancestry especially the jatts and no the aryans were not white people.

3 Citation needed on the low prenatal t the bug eyes i can grant this 1 i can grant this is a typical curry look but harmonizes with the indian face.

<<Green and blue eye color are more desirable and eye color has nothing to do with dimorphism (JFL).<<

If something is culturally attractive that doesn't imply objective beauty for instance being fat in the middle ages was attractive. The viking liked fat women are you telling me being fat is objectively beautiful ?.

<<That's a misc myth, every asian has long recessed mid-face, and for the sake of argument if you point out asian exception, an average white will still mog the shit out of him because of the eye area that looks approachable and desired.<<

Citation needed on the average asian being recessed true they have longer mid faces i will point that out but if there feautres are all dimorphic then they are on level with white chads.

>>I think i've destroyed your thread with some facts here and there.. You can either naively follow fake studies made by semen guzzling curries, or accept the truth and move on.<<

Not an argument

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, johncruz12345, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
I would say combined they are. especially europeans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Cope this never happens Im European myself and good looking white women ONLY date white men. The more upper class and good looking she is the less likely she is to be in an interracial relationship. And if she is (I see this maybe 1 in 1000 white women) the guy is an attractive black or med guy NEVER ARAB OR ASIAN NEVER NEVER NEVER IT DOES NOT HAPPEN

Then we live in different realties cause i've seen mixed couples

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Warlow, Hightwolf and 3 others
Will post it when im home

Alright sum up the arguments here tbqh are you gonna use the argument that since asians have neotanized fore heads that europeans retained there archaic fore ward grown traits hence why euros are better looking my problem with that argument is a south east asians are very robust and do retain there archaic traits but also south east asian prefer the archytype on the left the feminine male

Whites objectively have more dimorphism than Asians, who are known for neoteny.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and johncruz12345

>>All of the world except indians, melanesians/aboriginals and sub saharan africans have lightish skin tone and the earth is having less sun cover as we progress into this century so lighter skin is not environmentally bad. Meds have high levels of skin cancer too, so it isn't a good protection.<<

Light skin was a failo in india and melansia if it was desired it would have been selected for so in this context light skin is not objectively attractive and no part to play in dimorphism.

As for the 5 11 claim where are you getting that from ? i've seen the 5 9 claim from here

<<Asian jaws are usually large but short, round and with a very small chin<<

View attachment 771803

They can be but many south east asians are very robust i personally prefer these types of jaws

>>Noses are related to dimorphism, males have higher bridged more beakish noses>>

I was referencing the lateral projection of the nose blacks have wider noses but that's not objectively ugly that's a feautre which formed due to enviromental effects

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 4106
Alright sum up the arguments here tbqh are you gonna use the argument that since asians have neotanized fore heads that europeans retained there archaic fore ward grown traits hence why euros are better looking my problem with that argument is a south east asians are very robust and do retain there archaic traits but also south east asian prefer the archytype on the left the feminine male
Maxilla, height, frame, masculine features not always being good, domination during history(status),browridge

Then we live in different realties cause i've seen mixed couples
you are not European that is the difference. There are plenty of sandniggers over here but none of then NOT A SINGLE ONE of them with a white woman. Same for Asians and Curries although there are less of them. Id say that Curries have it worst and are seens as the least attractive by white women in my experience. Yes they are incredibly racist towards them. Curries are seen as low class and losers of genetic dice roll over here. We think of them as subhumans working low paid jobs while western companies exploit them for our benefit.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: johncruz12345
But i also have to say that jbw is cope except on noodlewhores
While being white can give you an advantage you aint gonna beat an ethnic who are points better than you

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, johncruz12345, Deleted member 756 and 4 others
you are not European that is the difference. There are plenty of sandniggers over here but none of then NOT A SINGLE ONE of them with a white woman. Same for Asians and Curries although there are less of them. Id say that Curries have it worst and are seens as the least attractive by white women in my experience. Yes they are incredibly racist towards them. Curries are seen as low class and losers of genetic dice roll over here

Okay so when i see sands and asian's getting white women i'm imagining things ? and it's not giga rear also note there is a low amount of non whites in my area so either your lying or you live in a very racist neigbourhood

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Shrek2OnDvD
But i also have to say that jbw is cope except on noodlewhores
While being white can give you an advantage you aint gonna beat an ethnic who are points better than you

Thank you what i'm arguing in this thread is that JBW is a cultural trait dimorphism though is a objective classifer these can be used as a reference point to compare what is actually ugly and what is actually beautiful

I think the point of JBW isnt that whites are more objectively physically attractive, or even on average more objectively physically attractive (whether you think they are or not is a different issue). its that race in itself benefits white men in many situations. of course JBW taken at its hyperbolic face value is ridiculous, but the point is that in many cases whites who are as objectively beautiful (or not) as non-whites will have an advantage based solely on their race. like how being nt or rich or whatever doesnt actually have a significant influence on your facial or bodily attractiveness, it acts as a factor mostly separate from sheer physical appearance. of course jbw is slightly different, as phenotype and skin tone etc are physical attributes, and many women im sure are more physically attracted to white pheno (or any other), but i think JBW refers more to the status of being white, rather than claiming in itself that whites are objectively more beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Okay so when i see sands and asian's getting white women i'm imagining things ? and it's not giga rear also note there is a low amount of non whites in my area so either your lying or you live in a very racist neigbourhood
no I hope some more Europeans comment on this. The only interracial white woman couples you will see are white women with extremely good looking black/mixed (white/black never Asian) guys. Even that is very rare (1 in 1000 if not rarer is pretty accurate) White woman + arab/Asian does never happen like I said

I think the point of JBW isnt that whites are more objectively attractive, or even on average more objectively attractive (whether you think they are or not is a different issue). its that race in itself benefits white men in many situations. of course JBW taken at its hyperbolic face value is ridiculous, but the point is that in many cases whites who are as objectively beautiful (or not) as non-whites will have an advantage based solely on their race. like how being nt or rich or whatever doesnt actually have a significant influence on your facial or bodily attractiveness, it acts as a factor mostly separate from sheer physical appearance. of course jbw is slightly different, as phenotype and skin tone etc are physical attributes, and many women im sure are more physically attracted to white pheno (or any other), but i think JBW refers more to the status of being white, rather than claiming in itself that whites are objectively more beautiful.

Okay if were using status then we agree i'm saying phenotypically white people aren't objectively more attractive than non whites.

1 prominent cheek bones.

2 A tall lower 3rd.

3 A tall masculine chin.

4 Hallow cheeks.
everything was right until the point 4.

it's over

Okay if were using status then we agree i'm saying phenotypically white people aren't objectively more attractive than non whites.
yes Id agree if were talking about pure PSL attractiveness. I would say though that racial preferences based on physical appearance do exist. for example I am primarily attracted to white women both based on looks and the simple fact that they are white. that doesnt mean that white women are objectively more attractive than Indians or whatever based purely on PSL, but its is possible for both status AND physical attractiveness to be influenced by race, although this wouldnt be in an objective or universal way. this preference also seems to be more common among women, although that could just be a result of women being more picky

yes Id agree if were talking about pure PSL attractiveness. I would say though that racial preferences based on physical appearance do exist. for example I am primarily attracted to white women both based on looks and the simple fact that they are white. that doesnt mean that white women are objectively more attractive than Indians or whatever based purely on PSL, but its is possible for both status AND physical attractiveness to be influenced by race, although this wouldnt be in an objective or universal way. this preference also seems to be more common among women, although that could just be a result of women being more picky

I mean you do you i've never been 1 to put a racial preference in a women i just look for facial attractiveness know tqh that's all that matters I don't think there is any objective argument for whites just being better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111