Jbw is a ridiculous cope I mean if we apply the black pill consistently it turns out to be a ridiclous cope

Keep barking you whale.
I am losing weight but last time I checked you can’t change your small cock or subhuman pheno and face
Over for you I’m sorry

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
I am losing weight but last time I checked you can’t change your small cock or subhuman pheno and face
Over for you I’m sorry
Losing weight. Good job. You've officially ascended from whale to hippo.

Losing weight. Good job. You've officially ascended from whale to hippo.
Honey I’ve had sex whilst you’re a bitter hapa virgin
Imagine being mogged and bullied by chad @copingvolcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and johncruz12345
Tbh. I've never seen this. I swear only on this forum white people are like this lmao. Most whites and ethnics don't really care that much.
i give 0 fucks and have encouraged every ethnic here to go for white women i dont give a single fuck

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
They slay other ethnics but no one cares. Will never touch white women in their lives

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
don't be racist
Facts aren’t racist and you said yourself Asians have smaller cocks generally
I’m part asian with a 9 inches so it’s all good for me haha

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Honey I’ve had sex whilst you’re a bitter hapa virgin
Imagine being mogged and bullied by chad @copingvolcel
I guess if u count bestiality.

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
I guess if u count bestiality.
Hmm sounds like virgin cope
Fortunately you’re a bitter hapa virgin so women don’t even consider you at all. Let alone another creature

Facts aren’t racist and you said yourself Asians have smaller cocks generally
I’m part asian with a 9 inches so it’s all good for me haha
i know im jk lulz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
seems like these guys are mostly ethnic thais and laotians who aren't the same as vietnamese, filipinos, (southern) chinese influenced people too (nearly half of the population in a few SEA countries like you said who are far smaller and more infantile looking than north east asians. Thais/laotians and especially native cambodians also have dravidian influences sometimes
View attachment 772537
Anthropologists used to place most east asian people in these four but there's a few more. The nordsinid (literally north chinese) looks more developed than the others
Pure thais also have much more mature proportions with longer limbs and a shorter torso unlike other asians. Even other south east asians have neotenous proportions compared to them

I agree, North East Asians are more robust on average but make up a very small percentage in East Asians, I'll go to say North East Asians shouldn't even be considered the same as East Asians.

Also I wonder what makes Thais like that? Because I'm Thai and I have the same pheno as I posted before.

1604143809591 1604143828244

These 3 legit looks like they could be my actual brothers

A few surgery and they can look like this giga Chang I think

Whatever southeast asian pheno this is, it mogs philipinos, they have abo dna beleive it or not

Yeah I don't know exactly either now but it is very common in rural Thailand unlike in the cities which there are less native Thais.

Last edited:
What makes whites different is that they tower so high above all the other races that they look like ants from up here.
JFL at going to the moon while niggers live in huts in Africa, there is like a billion years in evolution from one thing to the other.

What makes whites different is that they tower so high above all the other races that they look like ants from up here.
JFL at going to the moon while niggers live in huts in Africa, there is like a billion years in evolution from one thing to the other.
Cope ngl

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
English are one of the worst looking whites but still look better than indians on average although the difference is not that big.
no they aren't, they have well developed features like most northern europeans

I agree, North East Asians are more robust on average but make up a very small percentage in East Asians, I'll go to say North East Asians shouldn't even be considered the same as East Asians.

Also I wonder what makes Thais like that? Because I'm Thai and I have the same pheno as I posted before.

View attachment 773019View attachment 773018View attachment 773020

These 3 legit looks like they could be my actual brothers

A few surgery and they can look like this giga Chang I think

Yeah I don't know exactly either now but it is very common in rural Thailand unlike in the cities which there are less native Thais.

I think it's because thais didn't self domesticate as much as other asians and kept an aggressive society, which stopped them from turning more neotenous like what happened across the rest of east asia
Cambodians also look different but they're genuinely part indian and still quite small while thais seem to be above 170cm on average
Malays seem much more reduced than real thais or laotians though so I'm not sure, and most indonesians are tiny too

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Not sure how extreme the situation is in Sweden but Im sure there will be enough whites these Stacys could go for first which Im sure they will. If it is as you say then less attractive women might actually have to settle for Arabs but never the good looking ones. Arabs are simply a last resort type of man for them
Absolutely false in Sweden. In Sweden I think leftist propaganda is brainwashing foids (ded srs). They're being brainwashed from a young age to date arabs and other ethnic groups that are immigrants because it is seen as racist to exclude them from the dating market. Call me crazy but in cuck Sweden it's either average ethnic or white Chad. An average ethnic drug dealer has way more SMV than an average white guy. White chads obviously have higher SMV, but ethnics are not seen as a last resort it's more or less encouraged to date ethnics at one point or another in the years that foids whore around, just to try it out and to not be seen as racist. Meanwhile the average white guy is a last resort.

Imma miss u when I rope @Preston he is like a more evolved version of u :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Good thread.