JBW is largely just a cope for deluded ethnics

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The more time I spend reading r/JustBeWhite the more convinced I become that JBW is largely just a cope for ugly ethnics who can't accept the true reason they aren't getting laid (the fact they are just ugly). Almost all of the examples they post are of white dudes who are at least 4/10 and typically at least a 5 or even 6. I don't think the white halo effect is all fake, since being white DOES grant extra sexual market value. But this bonus is nowhere near as massive as coping ethnics make it out to be. At most it grants 1 extra point of attractiveness, so if you are 5 you become a 6, if you are a 6 you become a 7 etc.

So basically a white normie can become a white chad-light if he goes to Asia, while a white low tier normie (4/10) can become a regular normie. The advantage this gives is massively overrated. Just recently somebody at r/JustBeWhite posted an example of jbw where a couple of 4/10 Asian foids held a camshow where they picked a couple of white dudes to screw them, and both of them were high tier normies with average faces but good bodies. They weren't super good looking but they would still mog into oblivion most white incels. And the ethnic copers there used this as "proof" that being white alone is good enough. Lmao what a joke.

Fact is, ethnics who blame their race are in massive denial. 90% of them would still be incels if they were not ethnic. Being white grants 1 extra point to your sexual market value at most. And Tinder experiments using incel looking white dudes don't count because there isn't even any way to prove that the women matching with them aren't just scammers or gold diggers, or even just plain attention whores who want a white dude as a friend with no intention of fucking him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656, National Rodgerism, SikKunt and 2 others
In most of europe prime jbs are fucking ethnics anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, National Rodgerism, SikKunt and 2 others
Nobody actually thinks being white is all you need. Its just that you cant deny being white os a colossal advantage.

If anything is a cope its "just be black" or bbc theory. At least JBW has data to back it up. JBB is just idiots projecting their blacked.com cuck fantasies onto reality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, The Moggee, Zeta ascended and 6 others
Finally someone with a working brainstem.

If anything is a cope its "just be black" or bbc theory. At least JBW has data to back it up. JBB is just idiots projecting their blacked.com cuck fantasies onto reality
i dont actually believe that you have to just be black to slay but you NEED THE BIG DICK no matter what race
big dick=slay thats a fact

Fixed It for u
you are tall ,white and have a fucking 9 INCH COCK not 7 or 8 BUT 9 what else could you want in this life? big dicks satisfy women in action not faces NO ONE IS HAVING SEX WITH THEIR FACE WAKE UP

you are tall ,white and have a fucking 9 INCH COCK not 7 or 8 BUT 9 what else could you want in this life? big dicks satisfy women in action not faces NO ONE IS HAVING SEX WITH THEIR FACE WAKE UP
You've been right this whole time @dicklet4incher look at how successful I've been in online dating.Gigachads such as me have It on easy mode

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, SikKunt and kobecel
You've been right this whole time @dicklet4incher look at how successful I've been in online dating.Gigachads such as me have It on easy mode
whats your bio? have you specificly stated your size?

whats your bio? have you specificly stated your size?
My bio was some basic shit about being into longboarding with emojis,being 6'4 and non-directly saying that my penis is 9inches.

fucking cage @ bio
it doesnt mean shit, its all about looks and nothing else
it seems so no one reads bio THATS WHY HE DOESNT GET MATCHES BECAUSE NO ONE SEES THAT HE HAS A 9 INCH DICK he must follow other ways not tinder
My bio was some basic shit about being into longboarding,being 6'4 and my penis being 9inches.
could you possibly find at app/online that you specifically state those facts?

big dicks satisfy women in action not faces NO ONE IS HAVING SEX WITH THEIR FACE WAKE UP

Fail logic is fail. Do you find this attractive?

Yes it is fake but the point is that all other sexual characteristics become meaningless if the face looks like shit. Women will not care about your other qualities if you are facially repulsive.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1680, SikKunt and 3 others
fucking cage @ bio
it doesnt mean shit, its all about looks and nothing else
Yeah,but you kind of have to have a bio,otherwise people will think you're a fake account.

View attachment 57575

Yes it is fake but the point is that all other sexual characteristics become meaningless if the face looks like shit. Women will not care about your other qualities if you are facially repulsive.
Finally you admit it

you kind of have to have a bio,otherwise people will think you're a fake account.
obviously yeah, but the content of the bio means fuck all

• +1
Reactions: Einon
it seems so no one reads bio THATS WHY HE DOESNT GET MATCHES BECAUSE NO ONE SEES THAT HE HAS A 9 INCH DICK he must follow other ways not tinder

could you possibly find at app/online that you specifically state those facts?
No,Bulgaria is a small country,we only have a couple of dating sites,most of which are for literal prostitutes (would be lying if I said I didn't take advantage of he cheap prosfitution).
There is no app,in which you can directly state your dockside and have It matter.
besides grinder

Finally you admit it

Admit what? I have never said face isn't important. I have however said many times that face is OVERRATED. Which it is.

• +1
Reactions: Einon

View attachment 57575

NOONE is this fucking deformed every single person here is psl scale 4+ every rate me thread is the same chads all over again
noone here is that ugly wake up
i would still fuck her tho hot body problem solved
No,Bulgaria is a small country,we only have a couple of dating sites,most of which are for literal prostitutes (would be lying if I said I didn't take advantage of he cheap prosfitution).
There is no app,in which you can directly state your dockside and have It matter.
besides grinder
keep goind on tinder then you will eventually find a match if you dont have nothing in a month i will think of more ways you could pull this off

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Einon
NOONE is this fucking deformed every single person here is psl scale 4+ every rate me thread is the same chads all over again
noone here is that ugly wake up

keep goind on tinder then you will eventually find a match if you dont have nothing in a month i will think of more ways you could pull this off
I'm honestly thinking of giving up,for now.I need to lose some weight,maybe then I can get girls.Still though,thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
Where can i change my white ticket for a pussy?

@itsOVER thoughts?

not a single word was read

and you're still right, JBW is just a bluepill for incels who think they can get around looks theory

Btw,weren't you also white?
im "white" with ethinc features ( brown/blackeyes/hair) i hardly pass as white but if i had a big dick i could pass as white in asia

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
It's a huge advantage in Asia (maybe South America too).

Means pretty much fuck all if you live in a majority white country. Just be white in a country full of whites, most of whom mog you bro. Sounds legit.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
It's a huge advantage in Asia (maybe South America too).

Means pretty much fuck all if you live in a majority white country. Just be white in a country full of whites, most of whom mog you bro. Sounds legit.

Just have aryan features and be goodlooking enough*

How does this work in white countries? Even the small number of ethnic women can get at the very least normie white guys they dont need incels

Last edited:
JBW isn't true. Period.

TBH I really hate the race copers. Sure some races have advantage over others. Bit if your good-looking,tall and/or have a large frame you will do good in dating regardless of race.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
im "white" with ethinc features ( brown/blackeyes/hair) i hardly pass as white but if i had a big dick i could pass as white in asia
Same,tbh.
My eyes and hair look black.

TBH I really hate the race copers. Sure some races have advantage over others. Bit if your good-looking,tall and/or have a large frame you will do good in dating regardless of race.
Most of the benefit of JBW is being a native of the country you're in and fitting in better socially. It's not about the white phenotype (though maybe to a very small extent it is). Like others said, good looking ethnics are still slaying hard in the west, such a massive cope honestly

JBB holds a lot more water than JBW.

the skin colours itself raises you by 1-2 points if youre white. but most ethnics are ugly as shit and a top tier ethnic usually is equivalent to an average white.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
i dont actually believe that you have to just be black to slay but you NEED THE BIG DICK no matter what race
big dick=slay thats a fact
define "big dick"

Only whites can be incel

• Love it
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
Im caucasian but have ethnic features brown hair light brown eyes does that count?

Nobody actually thinks being white is all you need. Its just that you cant deny being white os a colossal advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back