Deleted member 6789

Kraken
we live in society Where women would rather have #1 than #2

By women I mean upperclass suburban well raised young women
Not ghetto wana be Cardi B loud subhuman creatures over 30

This world is a cruel joke that needs to be cleansed

in b4 "b0th R bahD"
yes chad mogs and water = wet
most guys arent chad though most guys are ugly and lookism is nothing in the face of JBW and racepill

There is no high T there is no bone theres nothing but JBW

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: penis3, BigBiceps, Nubhuman Siggers and 8 others
well im glad that im italian
Ugly arab 1

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Marsiere214, inceletto and 19 others
just have colored eyes >>> all of ur bs

Screenshot 2020 09 13 01 53 15

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: CursedOne, goat2x, Deleted and 2 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
its not true jbw is bs if the other race person is chad
[QUOTE

in b4 "b0th R bahD"
most guys arent chad though most guys are ugly and
lookism is nothing in the face of JBW and racepill

[/QUOTE]

He could slay easily
You dont know anything your just a fat kid that bangs sub humans

You dont know what its like to push yourself in the gym and dedicate yourself to self improvement just to be passed up by chubby white normie

Youre not even a player in this game your off grid

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT
You dont know anything your just a fat kid that bangs sub humans

You dont know what its like to push yourself in the gym and dedicate yourself to self improvement just to be passed up by chubby white normie

Youre not even a player in this game your off grid
What do I do? Lose weight?

what do u consider white? Henry Cavill and Alessandro Dellisola have black hair, would they benefit more from having blonde hair?

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
728D4CFE E718 4B1B A5A2 B21224970238

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Patrick Baitman
This forum is trash. It's literally full of racist white subhumans like you who get nothing in their life trying to make themselves feel better by trying to look down on other races. You are ugly and subhuman and no amount of coping will change that for you. No woman on earth wants #1 over #2.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: penis3, CsCurry, goat2x and 2 others
This forum is trash. It's literally full of racist white subhumans like you who get nothing in their life trying to make themselves feel better by trying to look down on other races. You are ugly and subhuman and no amount of coping will change that for you. No woman on earth wants #1 over #2.
Youre a retard im not white im saying this is how it is in the USA look people even agree
Im an sand nigger you coping oblivious pajeet fagot

• +1
Reactions: penis3, Good_Little_Goy and goat2x
antar att du är tonåring? Verkar som de flesta unga lyssnar på rap nu, gillar svenska jb utländska killar eller är det mest svenska killar med mittbena

ser dem nästan bara med svenska killar men de kanske försöker dölja att de knullar massa araber haha

You know everything i said is true your a sub human parasite so out of touch with culture that you watch something that peaked with 12 yr olds in the 90s
IT WAS MY CHILDHOOD BRO FUCK YOU , AND BTW ATLEAST IM NOT DEATHNIC :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• Ugh..
Youre a retard im not white im saying this is how it is in the USA look people even agree
Im an sand nigger you coping oblivious pajeet fagot
Okay so you're a self hating and racist ethnic. I'm going to pray to Allah today and thank Him that your dick is now rotten cheese from the lack of action you've been getting. Keep making up narratives to make yourself feel better. P.S. Being arab is a huge SMV hit as well, so if you're trying to cope by making fun of Indians, you're insanely delusional. Off yourself and live stream it for my pleasure.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6789
we live in society Where women would rather have #1 than #2

By women I mean upperclass suburban well raised young women
Not ghetto wana be Cardi B loud subhuman creatures over 30

This world is a cruel joke that needs to be cleansed

in b4 "b0th R bahD"
most guys arent chad though most guys are ugly and lookism is nothing in the face of JBW and racepill

There is no high T there is no bone theres nothing but JBW

View attachment 664008
View attachment 664012

i'm trynna understand in this scenario you're saying the firsy dude mogs the second?

antar att du är tonåring? Verkar som de flesta unga lyssnar på rap nu, gillar svenska jb utländska killar eller är det mest svenska killar med mittbena

ser dem nästan bara med svenska killar men de kanske försöker dölja att de knullar massa araber haha
är 17 men aa alla dom snyggaste elr ''sötaste'' tjererna gillar ju typ alla mittbena och sen fett många sån skater stil och skit. Bara översminkade hor tjejer knullar ju araber och går på såna ''orten'' :lul: fester inget man missar med att man inte kan få dom får man inte är babbe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Okay so you're a self hating and racist ethnic. I'm going to pray to Allah today and thank Him that your dick is now rotten cheese from the lack of action you've been getting. Keep making up narratives to make yourself feel better. P.S. Being arab is a huge SMV hit as well, so if you're trying to cope by making fun of Indians, you're insanely delusional. Off yourself and live stream it for my pleasure.
Pointing out racism in society makes me racist?

Youre a blue piled imbecile like all immigrants think you can win women over with game and dog shit
In the end you settle for some fat disgusting whore that peaked at 15

This is the average shitpreet in america completely unaware head stuck in dung hut midnset

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Good_Little_Goy, sytyl and 1 other person
är 17 men aa alla dom snyggaste elr ''sötaste'' tjererna gillar ju typ alla mittbena och sen fett många sån skater stil och skit. Bara översminkade hor tjejer knullar ju araber och går på såna ''orten'' :lul: fester inget man missar med att man inte kan få dom får man inte är babbe.
tror du svenska tjejer föredrar mörkt eller blont hår? De flesta svenska killar är blonda men många ser ju väldigt cuck/gay ut med blont hår.

Har själv naturligt mörkblont hår men färgade det mörkbrunt. Tycker jag ser bättre ut och får mer intresse av tjejer. Men jag ser nästan ut som en sydeuropé typ italienare med mörkt hår hehe.

Youre a blue piled imbecile like all immigrants think you can win women over with game and dog shit

This is the average shitpreet in america completely unaware head stuck in dung hut midnset

@personalityinkwell

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6789

C90DB911 A12B 475A 9520 4F7E7CE24A1D

Absolutely brutal. Caged jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6789

Again, keep making shit up. Noone said that race is irrelevant but again, you can make up for it. According to you, Salludon would probably get no attention. Now I know what you're going to say: "He looks white". No, he's just good looking, but you've equated good looking to mean white.

Off yourself you self hating subhuman. You have zero SMV because you're ugly or short and very clearly dumb, not because of your race. Making fun of Indian dudes changes nothing for you. Keep rotting on this site with your 4,767 posts.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
cope you shit yourself and ate it crying thinking about how I moged you back to dung hut
The only thing you mog @TheCopefulCurry in is rotting. He has half your posts yet almost the same reputation as you. You couldn't even succeed in forum reputation maxxing JFL.

• JFL

JBW COPERS EXPLAIN THIS?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Mouthbreath, Patrick Baitman and 2 others
Again, keep making shit up. Noone said that race is irrelevant but again, you can make up for it. According to you, Salludon would probably get no attention. Now I know what you're going to say: "He looks white". No, he's just good looking, but you've equated good looking to mean white.

Off yourself you self hating subhuman. You have zero SMV because you're ugly or short and very clearly dumb, not because of your race. Making fun of Indian dudes changes nothing for you. Keep rotting on this site with your 4,767 posts.
You missed what I was saying compleatly
Go back and try to read it without shitting yourself you dung hut baboon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and goat2x

Attachments

• chin.png
    chin.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6789, ThreadMatters and Good_Little_Goy
It is what it is

• +1
  • JFL
jfl at the reacts no one liks you or respects you

Stop stealing my shit u retarded fucking faggot original pic had a light tone i made that pic brighter especially for ur shitskin
It's an old meme you dumb fuck. Lmao at you still consistently replying to my posts, my threads, and on my profile. You are an ant naturally submissive to me. I am living rent free in your head just because I made you realize how much of a subhunan racist you are. Leave me alone. I don't want to see another notification from a subhuman like you. It ruins the dopamine rush.

• JFL
It's an old meme you dumb fuck. Lmao at you still consistently replying to my posts, my threads, and on my profile. You are an ant naturally submissive to me. I am living rent free in your head just because I made you realize how much of a subhunan racist you are. Leave me alone. I don't want to see another notification from a subhuman like you. It ruins the dopamine rush.
20200910 205931

• JFL
jfl at the reacts no one liks you or respects you
My first post on this thread only has two less reacts than your original post. Everyone knows you're a racist short stocky subhuman. You worship whites so much you'd probably suck this man's dick in a heartbeat.

Attachments

• sheeran.jpg
    sheeran.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 5