Reactions: DawgyDawg, futuregigamogger, Deleted member 5701 and 10 others
jbw

• +1
Reactions: DawgyDawg, futuregigamogger, 5'8manlet and 3 others
JBW ofcourse

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, majorcope, Deleted member 5701 and 2 others
BCC Mogs both to death.

@dicklet4incher you know what i'm talking about.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 1182
JBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 5701, LordNorwood and 2 others
JBW, but this seems like a cope like everything here...

In most study about what race Woman perceive as more attractive whites win, but it's because whites have better features and skull in general, you still can looks like shit being white so this thread is shit, OP kill yourself shut down the thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Somalipirate, jordanbarrettisgod and 6 others
a lot of incels are white but go find me an 8 inch black incel who cant run bbc game
Just lol @ being this retarded. The majority of worldwide incels are nonwhite its just that you don't have to identify as incel to be one, and most people on here are from the West so obviously there's gonna be more whites. Even then ethnics and Indians make up close to 50% of this website. Also BBC game is a myth.
I want you to know that I'm not racist but this is just the truth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, diggbicc, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
Which is why being white and being a virgin is such a laughable thing. Your race alone will get you pussy in countries in Asia or Africa. Being white is like having a safety net. You’ll able to get pussy even while looking like a subhuman, maybe not in your own country but in another one you could.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 3043
Which is why being white and being a virgin is such a laughable thing. Your race alone will get you pussy in countries in Asia or Africa. Being white is like having a safety net. You’ll able to get pussy even while looking like a subhuman maybe not in your own country but in another one you could.
tbh true especially NA pheno

Jbw literally the strongest bonus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5701, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3043
JBW not even a contest here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5701, Deleted member 2527 and Deleted member 1973
Which is why being white and being a virgin is such a laughable thing. Your race alone will get you pussy in countries in Asia or Africa. Being white is like having a safety net. You’ll able to get pussy even while looking like a subhuman maybe not in your own country but in another one you could.

By white what you mean? if you mean 100% white blood still cope...

As what i said, you still can be ugly asf being white.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Just lol @ being this retarded. The majority of worldwide incels are nonwhite its just that you don't have to identify as incel to be one, and most people on here are from the West so obviously there's gonna be more whites. Even then ethnics and Indians make up close to 50% of this website. Also BBC game is a myth.
I want you to know that I'm not racist but this is just the truth.
so your telling me high inhib white guy with 4 inche> low inhib black guy with 8 incher?
small dick = high inhib immediately

its actually just have white skin

• Hmm...
jbw ofc

bbc doesnt work in asia and latin america

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 685
so your telling me high inhib white guy with 4 inche> low inhib black guy with 8 incher?
small dick = high inhib immediately
The first guy will objectively have more SMV. Believing in low inhibition is as bluepilled as believing in confidence/personality.

• +1
JBW by a mile

• +1
You could look like Broderick Hunter and still get rejected by a significant amount of white women.
There’s a lot of women out there who just simply refuse to date or fuck black men. The thought of doing so probably disgusts them.
Brutal racepill for niggers tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
You could look like Broderick Hunter and still get rejected by a significant amount of white women.
There’s a lot of women out there who just simply refuse to date or fuck black men. The thought of doing so probably disgusts them.
Brutal racepill for negros tbh
jfl at that cope. I agree that skin color matters most out of probably everyone here but lol at you saying broderick hunter would be rejected. no woman of any race would reject hunter

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 3142, Chadelite and 2 others
Brutal racepill for negros tbh
good thing i have no attraction for white women to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
jfl at that cope. I agree that skin color matters most out of probably everyone here but lol at you saying broderick hunter would be rejected. no woman of any race would reject hunter
Cope, cope and more cope. Race matters a lot more than some would like to think on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Yeah he's very good looking but Alexanderr is right in the sense that it's socially less acceptable and comes over more alienated thus many women will still refuse out of insecurity/shame and bad perceived image bc of crime etc

• +1
JBW is supported by facts and data.

JBB/BBC is supported by anecdotal evidence from basement dwellers that watch too much blacked.com

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan, Deleted member 4332, diggbicc and 6 others
Cope, cope and more cope. Race matters a lot more than some would like to think on here.
wtf do you mean?.

he is legit psl 7 jfl if you think any woman would reject him

good thing i have no attraction for white women to begin with
Other ethnics look down on black people as well. Asians and Arabs are probably even more racist against them than white people. Brutal racepill for negros ngl

Yeah he's very good looking but Alexanderr is right in the sense that it's socially less acceptable and comes over more alienated thus many women will still refuse out of insecurity/shame and bad perceived image bc of crime etc
depends on where we are talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 685
wtf do you mean?.

he is legit psl 7 jfl if you think any woman would reject him
And? Do you really think no woman would reject him? If so, you’ve gone delusional.

Someone which looks white? Wtf negro

By white you are just saying about the first ones in this table

Images 27

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr
Tfw I have a black cousin but he's unironically mentally retarded

depends on where we are talking about
Where on this planet are black people perceived in a good light except for countries that are predominantly black?

Where on this planet are black people perceived in a good light except for countries that are predominantly black?
the united states of america

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and hebbewem
And? Do you really think no woman would reject him? If so, you’ve gone delusional.
are you going to say white people have universal sex appeal to all women that sounds more delusional

• Hmm...
JBW has an ambiguous name because you gotta surpass a certain level of attractiveness to enjoy that white privilege.

BBC is more like a meme (I find it funny tho)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, hebbewem and Deleted member 685
JBW has an ambiguous name because you gotta surpass a certain level of attractiveness to enjoy that white privilege.

BBC is more like a meme (I find it funny tho)
bbc isnt really bbc as much as it is deep voice + big dick pill

• +1
tbh bwc mogs bbc.

• Hmm...