Jelqed my way to 5.6 inches. How big do I need to be to not be small anymore?

L

LooksPSL

Equinox
My dick started at 5.25 inches in July, since then I’ve gotten up to 5.6. How big do I need to be to not be small and good enough for women?

• +1
Reactions: InjectE and Deleted member 685
My dick started at 5.25 inches in July, since then I’ve gotten up to 5.6. How big do I need to be to not be small and good enough for women?
6 Inches

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr, InjectE, Ethnicsmatter and 5 others
Don't know, every women is different tho

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
5 is already not small if nbpel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE and Germania
8 x 6 is probably considered "big" 4 x 4 is probably "small"

• +1
Girth? I need help with that I'm at 5 inches girth

• +1
I got called thin penised before by a girl who had only fucked one other guy and I have a girth of 5.25

over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shimada, Stingray, InjectE and 1 other person
work on your girth, it's more important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, InjectE and LooksPSL
I got called thin penised before by a girl who had only fucked one other guy and I have a girth of 5.25
that just means that one guy had bigger girth than you, 5.25 is well above average

• +1
Reactions: InjectE and Deleted member 685

over
Then you are measuring wrong

• +1

over
Aha yo it's ya boi skinny penis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lookserumaxeru, SayNoToRotting, Stingray and 3 others
s

• +1
Girth >> length. Focus more on that instead. Maybe consider penis pumping.

• +1
6 at least but 7-8 would be ideal

• +1
ERECTED OR FLACCID? 5.6 inches flaccid is considered big, 5.6 inches erect is not big unfortunately.

• +1
What routine you did?

• +1
5.6 isn't small it just isnt big either. Girth is more important than length man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE and Germania
Standard stretches. Left to right. Hold 1 second. 5 reps 100 sets every other day
That's it? Thought you followed the newbie routine from thunders place

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Germania and InjectE
7 in lenght 5.5 in grith.

• +1
Reactions: lookserumaxeru, Germania and InjectE
My dick is exactly 7 inches and i've had girls ask if it's 9 and say it's huge..

5.6 inches is literally fine I wouldn't even be surprised if it's above average with all of the fake self reporting men do on polls..

• +1
Reactions: bruhcel and InjectE
Penis size is not that important ( unless <5 inches ) , just buy a water pump and use before sex it will be big enough

I know handful of guys IRL that have big penis, they dont slay anywhere near as much as prettyboys or tallfags

• JFL
  • +1
5.6 x 4.8 is in the upper-average range. Don't believe all of the e-sttating LARPs with 99.9th percentile cocks.

• JFL
  • +1
if you can get to over 6 x 5 you will be well into upper average for basically anywhere.

I'd recommend stretching, hanging and BM and you'll easily hit higher than that.

I went from about 5.5 x 4.8 to 7.4 x 5.4 (seem to have hit plateau here.)

Will write a thread on this

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, InjectE and Mayorga
6x5.5 is bare minimum

• +1
Penis size is not that important ( unless <5 inches ) , just buy a water pump and use before sex it will be big enough
:forcedsmile: :lul:

f1b5b6df0e4186004b28431dfc2089bd0c5c2119a57e7d18c2fb8dc2708861c0.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: shimada
if you can get to over 6 x 5 you will be well into upper average for basically anywhere.

I'd recommend stretching, hanging and BM and you'll easily hit higher than that.

I went from about 5.5 x 4.8 to 7.4 x 5.4 (seem to have hit plateau here.)

Will write a thread on this
Fuck mate, goddamn I'm at 6 x 4.8 and those gains sound rad af

6 inches is the standard so dunno

Girth >> length. Focus more on that instead. Maybe consider penis pumping.
bro this avi looks horrible. you looke even crazier and smaller skull. your old one mogs by 1 psl at least

bro this avi looks horrible. you looke even crazier and smaller skull. your old one mogs by 1 psl at least
Good if you don't like it. Did I spoil your fun in reposting my avi now?

over

Lmaoo anything over 5 girth is good by majority of women’s standards. The ultimate aspie cope is to just look at the best selling dildos. They all have around 6.5 inch length and 5 inch girth. If you have 5.25 girth and she said it’s thin she needs to do some kegels for her wizards sleeve tbhtbh

• +1
Reactions: Nation