Jeremy Meeks is a good example of don’t look generic theory

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Or maximizing your striking features theory.

Dude actually has lots of flaws for a gl guy: recessed chin, poor mandible definition, shit brows, bald, short low class skull, mediocre frame etc.. But his good features: big chin, extraordinary cheekbones and light colored eyes are so special that he can stand out.

At Starbucks I see many guys who fit into the “conventionally attractive “ category more than Meeks but they don’t have any particularly striking features and hence they look generic and boring.

If you have 2-3 very outstanding features you can still be considered gl despite several flaws (unless they’re too extreme). That said you can never compete with legendary gigachads who have virtually no flaws + 1-2 striking features. That’s why Meeks is by no means on the same attractiveness level as Chico or O’pry.

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3195 and 1 other person
If you have 2-3 very outstanding features you can still be considered gl despite several flaws (unless they’re too extreme).
halo theory.
Some outstanding things, halo-ing over (minor) flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
decent looking person+unique features = genetic rarity, he will have more impact and will be memorable unlike a generic football chad

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
The eye are of Meeks is top tier, also he have insane bones, how is this a poor definition of mandible?

CANON 053  copy

Yes his chin don't get close of the under lips but don't look recessed if is not from other side profile

Rs 300x300 140708152649 600meekscm7814

This guy have all good and top tier eye area, top tier zygos and browbridge, huge and square chin etc...
"Coloration of Eyes" you said about the coloration of Eyes but look at his eye Area...

Images 19

Your thread is

If you have all top tier even with poor definition of mandible from side view so you will still looks top tier

Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039, Deleted member 9670, 5'8manlet and 4 others
They’re not flaws they’re just results of being a nlgger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5081
They’re not flaws they’re just results of being a nlgger

The autism of this site is insane
In OP mind
"He dont looks ideal from the side, he don't looks like perfect morphs, how he still good looking!? 0:"

Also avarage (generic) looking just mean avarage bones and avarage features, if you put top tier eyes in a person with avarage bones and no flaws so he will looks like a model, that's it the difference of a model to normie, the normie don't have the most important feature, eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, Deleted member 3195 and Deleted member 2581
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyMan, Jagged0 and Deleted member 2227
Being born ethnic with colored eyes is like a free ticket to striking. What other ways are there?

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
The autism of this site is insane
In OP mind
"He dont looks ideal from the side, he don't looks like perfect morphs, how he still good looking!? 0:"

Also avarage (generic) looking just mean avarage bones and avarage features, if you put top tier eyes in a person with avarage bones and no flaws so he will looks like a model, that's it the difference of a model to normie, the normie don't have the most important feature, eyes.
Kek mate did you change your avi to Lucifer?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
STROOOOOMMMMAAAAA
And have friends and family think of me as a weird insecure loser who had to change his eye color for the rest of my life? No thanks.
My eyes were blue when I was a baby why couldn't they just stay that way FUCK

His chin isn’t recessed

And he has a great jaw jfl

• +1
And have friends and family think of me as a weird insecure loser who had to change his eye color for the rest of my life? No thanks.
My eyes were blue when I was a baby why couldn't they just stay that way FUCK
cope. if you looked sexy in the first place they would think no ill of you

• +1
cope. if you looked sexy in the first place they would think no ill of you
Kek yeah man my mom and dad just need to find me sexy to approve of my actions jfc

his jaw is good, chin is just slightly recesed, but squere and big. Eye shape is great too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
I agree and when looksmaxxing I think for most people they are better off improving their best feature more than their mediocre ones. Get top tier SOMETHING before you worry much about anything else.

This is called harmony.
This is why I always emphasize that harmony > dimorphic traits.
Will you look better with a strong jaw? Probably, but will the PSL boost be as much as getting a better eye area or proportions. No.

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6 and Deleted member 2846
This is called harmony.
This is why I always emphasize that harmony > dimorphic traits.
Will you look better with a strong jaw? Probably, but will the PSL boost be as much as getting a better eye area or proportions. No.
The good news about harmony is not everyone sees harmony and looksmaxers it means that if you ever get desperate get jaw , lip fillers to look conventionally hot and you will succeed in dating life. Lifefuel tbh that not a lot give importance to harmony.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
The good news about harmony is not everyone sees harmony and looksmaxers it means that if you ever get desperate get jaw , lip fillers to look conventionally hot and you will succeed in dating life. Lifefuel tbh that not a lot give importance to harmony.
Harmony is your proportions. Literally everyone sees harmony. The biggest slayer in my school has a below average sized skull but very good harmony.
It is not that hard to fix if you're lucky though.

Harmony is your proportions. Literally everyone sees harmony. The biggest slayer in my school has a below average sized skull but very good harmony.
It is not that hard to fix if you're lucky though.
Not really people that rate here rarely take harmony into account.

Not really people that rate here rarely take harmony into account.
Most do lol. Eye area, nose, and mouth directly play into harmony.

It's over for them, if you have one single flaw, it's completely over, they're subhuman

basically if you are not opry, you should just ropemax