Jeremy Meeks, the PSL killer.

dogeatsgrass

dogeatsgrass

Bronze
Jeremy Meeks would be very low PSL since he is slightly bug eyed, light eyebrows and recessed chin yet he is the grand Chad. Billionaire and "hot" according to most women. It tells us that we are doing something wrong when trying to get PSL rating because it is not even close to realism. Look at his photos without makeup or photo editing by modelling agencies::

C92f68d8c5e75b0fbe7277f42106152c xl
Jeremy meeks trigger net worth wife family crime
Download
44B1F14400000578 4916712 My man Chloe Green proved she and Jeremy Meeks were more loved u a 14

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 6497 and 11 others
He’s not bug eyed and his protruding bones give him harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14262, WillVisitGandy and 16 others
look at that fuckin puny neck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5393 and 3 others
dude did you just start browsing PSL five minutes ago or what

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14262 and 37 others
Meeks is anything but bug eyed JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Warlow, Fath0039 and 19 others
Nobody cares about those photos,

When people say "Jeremy Meeks" all they think about is that mugshot, he has a status halo built by his looks, people think of a dark triad criminal bad boy, with THIS SPECIFIC FACE from THIS SPECIFIC PICTURE, even though obv he doesnt look like that irl clearly.

He has status built from his looks (from this one picture that has been posted around god knows how many times) + criminal activities,
It is that status that makes him a pussy wetter. His best picture was plastered across the country, across the world for years on end, keep that in mind.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Boxingfan, Deleted member 14262 and 20 others
Most blacks if not all have a recessed chin; I think it’s genetic. Chris brown, Michael B Jordan, ASAP Rocky, XXXTentacion, Odell Beckham JR, and many other black sex symbols. Side profile isn’t important like most put it out to be. Everyone I named has a protruding maxilla with good zygo projection. Zygo Projection is absolutely crucial when it comes to aesthetics and Meeks has insane projection. Eye are is also 80% of attraction anyway and the remaining 20 is Frame/Height/Teeth. PSL is just gay autist basement dwelling internet cope. What I mentioned is Law and should be taken as such

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Warlow, tyronelite and 18 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
Most blacks if not all have a recessed chin; I think it’s genetic. Chris brown, Michael B Jordan, ASAP Rocky, XXXTentacion, Odell Beckham JR, and many other black sex symbols. Side profile isn’t important like most put it out to be. Everyone I named has a protruding maxilla with good zygo projection. Zygo Projection is absolutely crucial when it comes to aesthetics and Meeks has insane projection. Eye are is also 80% of attraction anyway and the remaining 20 is Frame/Height/Teeth. PSL is just gay autist basement dwelling internet cope. What I mentioned is Law and should be taken as such
The only black race ive seen without recessed chins are blacks mixed with Native American, white, or just pure Ethiopians

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
Meeks literally has the best eye area of all time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Chadeep
I miss when the PSL community didn't Meekspost as much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, yang, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
The only black race ive seen without recessed chins are blacks mixed with Native American, white, or just pure Ethiopians
That is true it’s really rare finding a non recessed black; even mulattos have it. Only one I could find that isn’t recessed is Jordan Calloway

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
Meeks is overrated but you're coping too much his bone structure is insane. And He's a Mullato so his Smv is closer to whites

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
He's thugmaxxed anyway. That gives him a plus in the eyes of foids.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
are you retarded op? you pick the worst photos to illustrate your point and don’t even include the famous mugshot which he got famous off of.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Michael Myers, Vidyacoper and 4 others

He is anything but bug eye you autsit, and has very good front profile are you retarded?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
That is true it’s really rare finding a non recessed black; even mulattos have it. Only one I could find that isn’t recessed is Jordan Calloway
its called maxillary prognathism, I think. Black people are more prone to having it for whatever reason.
Jeremy Meeks would be very low PSL since he is slightly bug eyed, light eyebrows and recessed chin yet he is the grand Chad. Billionaire and "hot" according to most women. It tells us that we are doing something wrong when trying to get PSL rating because it is not even close to realism. Look at his photos without makeup or photo editing by modelling agencies::

View attachment 324956View attachment 324957View attachment 324958View attachment 324959
his neck in the second image is shopped lmfao shit shitpost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Another SHIT graycel thread

• +1
@Lorsss offtopic

• +1
Shit thread

• +1
He has insane ziggos.

• +1
he needs to workout his neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CristianT
cope

• +1
Jeremy Meeks would be very low PSL since
no shut the fuck up you stupid greycel
he wouldnt, plus you cherrypicked shitty pictures lol
these are the pictures whihc got him famous lol:
MOGGGG
4563 1
1f2294936b6c1f78b30567e3fbec0051.png

as you can tell he's definitely very high psl
AND JFL AT CALLING HIM BUGEYED
he has everything, jaw lips zygos coloring eyes browridge

shit thread kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Michael Myers and Mr.cope
Fucking greycels

• +1
Cry me a river.. All these post "he thugs" "his ____ area is best" , The point is.. PSL is BS. He has a harmony in his face even those "PSL FLAWS" are not flaws in real life because it could compliment a face or even make someone look uglier. He defo looks good even with his flaws cause it goes along with his facial structure. That's why many people fail at surgery because they PSLied themselves and end up looking like turdmonster.

• +1
Cry me a river.. All these post "he thugs" "his ____ area is best" , The point is.. PSL is BS. He has a harmony in his face even those "PSL FLAWS" are not flaws in real life because it could compliment a face or even make someone look uglier. He defo looks good even with his flaws cause it goes along with his facial structure. That's why many people fail at surgery because they PSLied themselves and end up looking like turdmonster.
What PSL flaws does he have?

Insane bone structure, great ratio's and even colouring . Literally is the embodiment of what PSL is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Michael Myers
Bunch of cope

• +1
Bunch of cope
U are coping hard man, you know that the people here with better pheno's than you will ascend after they fix their failos. you have good features but no matter what you'll look like shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dogeatsgrass
no shut the fuck up you stupid greycel
he wouldnt, plus you cherrypicked shitty pictures lol
these are the pictures whihc got him famous lol:
View attachment 325485View attachment 325486
1f2294936b6c1f78b30567e3fbec0051.png

as you can tell he's definitely very high psl
AND JFL AT CALLING HIM BUGEYED
he has everything, jaw lips zygos coloring eyes browridge

shit thread kys
YOU cherry picked the photos. Like it's not even his side profile and photo is filtered as fuck. Either you are 12 yo or a literal IQ trash.

• +1
YOU cherry picked the photos. Like it's not even his side profile and photo is filtered as fuck. Either you are 12 yo or a literal IQ trash.
are you fucking autistic you fucking complete and idiotic curry retard?
I CHERRYPICKED THE PHOTOS?

your 1st picture: a mugshot taken over 10 years ago with shitty lighting and even slightly lens distorted
your second picture, jeremy meeks' head posture makes his neck look weak, other than that his face still looks good
3rd picture: side profile where his tongue is down, other than that his side profile is actually good and probably 500x better than yours
AND FINALLY: YOUR FOURTH PICTURE IS LITERALLY A LENS DISTORTED SELFIE AND YOURE SAYING IM CHERRYPICKING?
you dare to call me iq trash when you seem to have fucking autism?

my first picture: a candid picture taken when he was in court, how the fuck is that cherry picking?
2nd picture: literally a mugshot, the same one he got famous for, which you didnt include because youre a big fat coper
3rd picture: another picture literally taken in court, not even a modelling photoshoot or anything

greycels i swear to god, fucking idiot. WHICH PHOTO IS FILTERED RETARD? lmaoo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6401, Michael Myers and 2 others
LOL @ claiming he debunks PSL concepts, or beauty standards.
Dude has:
* high set cheeckbones
* prominent cheeckbones
* massive ogee curve
* color-contast-maxxed (tainted skin + blue eyes halo)
* average eye shape (nothing special, but no a big failo either)
* compact midface:
* great ratio's and harmony and symmatry
* above average jawline

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4053
LOL @ claiming he debunks PSL concepts, or beauty standards.
Dude has:
* high set cheeckbones
* prominent cheeckbones
* massive ogee curve
* color-contast-maxxed (tainted skin + blue eyes halo)
* average eye shape (nothing special, but no a big failo either)
* compact midface:
* great ratio's and harmony and symmatry
* above average jawline
When did I say that? I just said that like all male models, he doesn't look as good without his stage crew giving him perfect angles, lighting, makeup, and photoshop.

I said that people remember him for one really good photo, that is what people think of when they think of Jeremy Meeks, he has his entire status built around being a criminal and looking the way he did in his mugshot. That status will stay there even as his looks degrade by age.

So in short, I said that he built status around his looks, and that status will halo him despite whatever happens to his looks going forward.

• +1
When did I say that? I just said that like all male models, he doesn't look as good without his stage crew giving him perfect angles, lighting, makeup, and photoshop.

I said that people remember him for one really good photo, that is what people think of when they think of Jeremy Meeks, he has his entire status built around being a criminal and looking the way he did in his mugshot. That status will stay there even as his looks degrade by age.

So in short, I said that he built status around his looks, and that status will halo him despite whatever happens to his looks going forward.
I meant to reply to OP. Not you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
jaw or death

• +1
He has a pencil neck and looks much worse irl. Looks like a meth crackhead with good bones.

that mugshot is PSL9 tho

• +1
Meeks is overrated but you're coping too much his bone structure is insane. And He's a Mullato so his Smv is closer to whites
He has an "exotic" appeal quite common with Mullato's to get hailo'd by that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
So there is only one good photo of him?
He has a certain angle he looks good from I think

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 1563887636_jeremy-meeks-height-weight-body-measurements.jpg
    1563887636_jeremy-meeks-height-weight-body-measurements.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 123
  • a1c460e641d9edfd3330e7b4375af58b.jpg
    a1c460e641d9edfd3330e7b4375af58b.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 83
  • EMB-PROD-JS135989236JPG.jpg
    EMB-PROD-JS135989236JPG.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 75
  • jeremy-meeks-trigger-net-worth-wife-family-crime.jpg
    jeremy-meeks-trigger-net-worth-wife-family-crime.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20200329-002922_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200329-002922_Chrome.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 79
  • https___s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com_vms-network-images-prod_2017_07_85006_THEFIX-JeremyMeeks.jpg
    https___s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com_vms-network-images-prod_2017_07_85006_THEFIX-JeremyMeeks.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
  • +1
His coloring is insane

red lips light eyes ideal tan skin

would be even better with light green eyes i think and brown hair instead of bald

Last edited:
  • +1
He does not have a low psl rating whatsoever. Dom, low trust features, slayer eyes + blue eyes + light skin black guy combo. Great aesthetics apart from the bad posture and mild chin recession.

His eye area is insanely striking.

Studies show women are more attracted to dark triad facial traits (and personality traits). His face is the epitome of dark triad maesthetic features, plus he's tatted and a felon.

• +1
PSL rating is honestly autistic. Even getting an IRL rating is dumb. If your not a MM, looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 245
Delusional post

• +1
  • +1
he descended considerably since his viral mugshot, about 2 points. Whats carrying him now is not his looks but his status/money.

If you disagree you are a deluded coping tranny

• +1
Here's some cherrypicking in response.
Los angeles usa 08th may 2019 jeremy meeks arrives at the fashion nova x cardi b collection la
Jeremy meeks prison bae

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I'm late but imagine thinking that Meeks has bug eyes lol

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper