Women DO Approach
@Equinox

Muh collagen muh hair muh eyebrows

Warrior skull is life, robust bones and wide face

dogeatsgrass

dogeatsgrass

Instructor
jeremy-meeks-trigger-net-worth-wife-family-crime.jpg
My GF said he looked very ugly. She didn't even know him.

john2

john2

The Square 😎
The fact that he is 36 and still getting women's pussy wet while Chico is 28 and looking like this has me laughing 😂
View attachment 319734
Chico has more of a wimp skull that is elongated. Only hair can save such a skull. ( a good example would be prince William too).

Shaved heads only look good on masculine looking men with robust warrior skulls and thick necks (preferrably).

This is why, masc, high T looksmaxxers don't need to worry about their age generally, while pretty boys have to apply so much products for collagen and hair and other stuff, just to look androgynous/feminine. Pretty boys have no appeal after 30-35 years of age (generally due to aging and collagen loss).

You've got to be a massive try hard to keep your looks at that age as a pretty boy.

The ideal combination imo is to be high T, masc and DOM facially in your prime years and after too. You'll get JBs and MILFs. It's a win win situation. This is why androgynous models look gay and alien like, they have no IRL sex appeal.

Sorry for the repetitiveness in this long post but I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

janoycresva

janoycresva

Apprentice
Foids will take a picture with a criminal just because he's good looking

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Head of head of head of head Doctors
Chico has more of a wimp skull that is elongated. Only hair can save such a skull. ( a good example would be prince William too).

Shaved heads only look good on masculine looking men with robust warrior skulls and thick necks (preferrably).

This is why, masc, high T looksmaxxers don't need to worry about their age generally, while pretty boys have to apply so much products for collagen and hair and other stuff, just to look androgynous/feminine. Pretty boys have no appeal after 30-35 years of age (generally due to aging and collagen loss).

You've got to be a massive try hard to keep your looks at that age as a pretty boy.

The ideal combination imo is to be high T, masc and DOM facially in your prime years and after too. You'll get JBs and MILFs. It's a win win situation. This is why androgynous models look gay and alien like, they have no IRL sex appeal.

Sorry for the repetitiveness in this long post but I hope you get what I'm trying to say.
Bro
We are in 100% agreement
Unfortunately there are quite a few prettyboi copers here. They also have no clue about the importance of irl attractiveness or sex appeal.
Over for them
At least we know the truth 💪

middayshowers

middayshowers

every single comment under that video is based, jfl

Slayerullah

Slayerullah

Islamaxxing
LOL at everyone replying to that subhuman foid's comment. "You did a great job, lmao". Even a disgusting half nigger criminal like meeks would not rape such a blue pilled cunt

5foot8Paki

Zephir
This faggot beat a pre teen kid to a pulp

is a gang member and banger with a criminal family

then after his mugshot got famous he married a billionaire heiress

then divorced her

now he has a youtube

i hate this fuck so much

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)