Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and DianabolDownie
@Equinox

Muh collagen muh hair muh eyebrows

Warrior skull is life, robust bones and wide face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Equinox and Kingkellz
Jeremy meeks trigger net worth wife family crime
My GF said he looked very ugly. She didn't even know him.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4383
He has a Niche appeal. Only some like it.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 3043
his skull looks comical on his face tbh ugly. needed to see motion to Know it
The fact that he is 36 and still getting women's pussy wet while Chico is 28 and looking like this has me laughing 😂
IMG 20200322 161604 946

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aesthetics_III, Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 616 and 6 others
The fact that he is 36 and still getting women's pussy wet while Chico is 28 and looking like this has me laughing 😂
View attachment 319734
Chico has more of a wimp skull that is elongated. Only hair can save such a skull. ( a good example would be prince William too).

Shaved heads only look good on masculine looking men with robust warrior skulls and thick necks (preferrably).

This is why, masc, high T looksmaxxers don't need to worry about their age generally, while pretty boys have to apply so much products for collagen and hair and other stuff, just to look androgynous/feminine. Pretty boys have no appeal after 30-35 years of age (generally due to aging and collagen loss).

You've got to be a massive try hard to keep your looks at that age as a pretty boy.

The ideal combination imo is to be high T, masc and DOM facially in your prime years and after too. You'll get JBs and MILFs. It's a win win situation. This is why androgynous models look gay and alien like, they have no IRL sex appeal.

Sorry for the repetitiveness in this long post but I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, Casadonis, Equinox and 1 other person
Foids will take a picture with a criminal just because he's good looking

Chico has more of a wimp skull that is elongated. Only hair can save such a skull. ( a good example would be prince William too).

Shaved heads only look good on masculine looking men with robust warrior skulls and thick necks (preferrably).

This is why, masc, high T looksmaxxers don't need to worry about their age generally, while pretty boys have to apply so much products for collagen and hair and other stuff, just to look androgynous/feminine. Pretty boys have no appeal after 30-35 years of age (generally due to aging and collagen loss).

You've got to be a massive try hard to keep your looks at that age as a pretty boy.

The ideal combination imo is to be high T, masc and DOM facially in your prime years and after too. You'll get JBs and MILFs. It's a win win situation. This is why androgynous models look gay and alien like, they have no IRL sex appeal.

Sorry for the repetitiveness in this long post but I hope you get what I'm trying to say.
Bro
We are in 100% agreement
Unfortunately there are quite a few prettyboi copers here. They also have no clue about the importance of irl attractiveness or sex appeal.
Over for them
At least we know the truth 💪

• +1
Reactions: john2
  • +1
Reactions: S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401
every single comment under that video is based, jfl

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4887
LOL at everyone replying to that subhuman foid's comment. "You did a great job, lmao". Even a disgusting half nigger criminal like meeks would not rape such a blue pilled cunt

• +1
This faggot beat a pre teen kid to a pulp

is a gang member and banger with a criminal family

then after his mugshot got famous he married a billionaire heiress

then divorced her

now he has a youtube

i hate this fuck so much

• +1