Jesus christ normies are so retarded.

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Was talking to my friends during lunch, we are all cutting. They are all eating heaps of carbohydrates and sodium while I was eating none. Then they have the balls to tell me I am retarded for eating no carbohydrates and sodium, MUH! CARBOHYDRATES AND SODUUM IS GOOD WHILE CUTTING AND A BODYBUILDER ON YOUTUBE SAID ONLY RETARDS WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT TRAINING EAT 0 CARBS.
Jesus christ fucking retards how could you ever be so stupid.

• +1
Reactions: kozhirastaman
Yeah, wrong section mate.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
idk man, i eat high carb, high protein, low fat and been losing weight consistently for the past 1.5 years while building muscle.

losing fat is about kcal deficit not your macronutrient composition, to have higher energy expenditure than consumed while eating enough protein to maintain adequate nitrogen balance. "carb = bad" is just cope except some really high GI refined sources, but no one forces you to eat those, just eat whole food sources of carb with fiber in them

sodium is good, and carbs are needed unless youre doing keto
idk man, i eat high carb, high protein, low fat and been losing weight consistently for the past 1.5 years while building muscle.

losing fat is about kcal deficit not your macronutrient composition, to have higher energy expenditure than consumed while eating enough protein to maintain adequate nitrogen balance. "carb = bad" is just cope except some really high GI refined sources, but no one forces you to eat those, just eat whole food sources of carb with fiber in them
you know nothing about how hormones affect your eating. heard of insulin? leptin? ghrelin? etc.

Why does everyone on this forum say the exact oppositie of eachother.
Anyways I get bloated as FUUUUCK on sodium and carbs

• +1
Reactions: Demir
bloat doesnt mean its not healthy, but youre right, them in combination especially really bloats you

keto is the only way I know where you can have energy and also no bloat

bloat doesnt mean its not healthy, but youre right, them in combination especially really bloats you

keto is the only way I know where you can have energy and also no bloat

Yeah thats what I was trying to say anyways,
What I was saying is that they are saying that there is no such thing as a keto diet and that it will never work.

Yeah thats what I was trying to say anyways,
What I was saying is that they are saying that there is no such thing as a keto diet and that it will never work.
which is why you always do your own research. dont take their word or mine or anyone elses for granted. do your research bro

carbohydrate
the act of sticking both of your penises into the ass cavern of a hot bitch
Joe Youngcarbohydrated all over Cynthia's bootie hole
by Cecil Williams October 07, 2007

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
you know nothing about how hormones affect your eating. heard of insulin? leptin? ghrelin? etc.
yes ive heard of those bro. no im not an expert, nor are you. you have probably read more articles than me on digestion, ATP, metabolism in general, but that doesn't mean you're some kind of super authority that knows everything

high cholesterol diet is scientifically proven to be unhealthy, this is not even about veganism, or keto, or carbs, just high cholesterol & saturated fat intake. that alone is enough for me to understand keto is low IQ choice of a diet for longevity.

i dont disagree there could be benefits opposed to carb based diet, especially with people with digestive issues (as its an elimination diet on its own, but not solution to your broken digestion), but the cons and risks outweigh the benefits by far.

keto is not the ultimate solution to losing fat, eating in mild kcal deficit and excercising is

• +1
Reactions: St Eroid and Stingray
stimulants help

yes ive heard of those bro. no im not an expert, nor are you. you have probably read more articles than me on digestion, ATP, metabolism in general, but that doesn't mean you're some kind of super authority that knows everything

high cholesterol diet is scientifically proven to be unhealthy, this is not even about veganism, or keto, or carbs, just high cholesterol & saturated fat intake. that alone is enough for me to understand keto is low IQ choice of a diet for longevity.

i dont disagree there could be benefits opposed to carb based diet, especially with people with digestive issues (as its an elimination diet on its own, but not solution to your broken digestion), but the cons and risks outweigh the benefits by far.

keto is not the ultimate solution to losing fat, eating in mild kcal deficit and excercising is
stop mentioning cholesterol in every post even mildly suggesting diets nigger jesus, are you vegan gains?

and i may not be a super authority but until someone debunks what I say with science, I am the one thats right

This is stupid, thinking that all calories are the same and the the human body is like a simple machine where you just input the number of calories and that's it.

Here is an experiement eating 5000 calories per day from fat vs 5000 calories per day from carbs
http://live.smashthefat.com/why-i-didnt-get-fat/ - fat experiment ( he didn't gain any weight)
http://live.smashthefat.com/5000-calorie-carb-challenge-day-21/ - carbs experiment (he got fat)

Also I've tried this myself, for 1 month I've eaten only once a day a big carb meal and nothing more, and I've gained fat, around 6 mm on my belly measured with my caliper.

But when I eat normally (keto) where I eat like 3 fat meals a day, I just lost back all the fat that I've gained on carbs, in around 1-2 months.

Also around me many frinds and family members tried keto, and had the same results.

honestly man. "bloat" is one fucking massive cope. bloat is way less significant than you think it is. it exists to some degree, but your face isnt round bcuz "its bloated", itc bcuz its fat. i see "bloat" cope all the fucking time everywhere. i understand you arent high bodyfat and it feels unfair having non-chiseled face, but it is what it is. you have to go lower body fat

honestly man. "bloat" is one fucking massive cope. bloat is way less significant than you think it is. it exists to some degree, but your face isnt round bcuz "its bloated", itc bcuz its fat. i see "bloat" cope all the fucking time everywhere. i understand you arent high bodyfat and it feels unfair having non-chiseled face, but it is what it is. you have to go lower body fat
k vegan gains, youre exposed

This is stupid, thinking that all calories are the same and the the human body is like a simple machine where you just input the number of calories and that's it.

Here is an experiement eating 5000 calories per day from fat vs 5000 calories per day from carbs
http://live.smashthefat.com/why-i-didnt-get-fat/ - fat experiment ( he didn't gain any weight)
http://live.smashthefat.com/5000-calorie-carb-challenge-day-21/ - carbs experiment (he got fat)

Also I've tried this myself, for 1 month I've eaten only once a day a big carb meal and nothing more, and I've gained fat, around 6 mm on my belly measured with my caliper.

But when I eat normally (keto) where I eat like 3 fat meals a day, I just lost back all the fat that I've gained on carbs, in around 1-2 months.
yes this as a non-study, counts as an anecdotal source of evidence. link me a study for this claim and i'll believe you

Carb bloat is real, if I eat carbs I put around 5 kg of water in 2 days, and I become "puffy".

stop mentioning cholesterol in every post even mildly suggesting diets nigger jesus, are you vegan gains?

and i may not be a super authority but until someone debunks what I say with science, I am the one thats right
you are the one promoting high fat diet. high fat diet = cholesterol (unless some vegan keto bs). why should I stop mentioning cholesterol when it inherently comes with what you're suggesting?
Carb bloat is real, if I eat carbs I put around 5 kg of water in 2 days, and I become "puffy".
i know its real, im just saying people use it as excuse to not go lower body fat often

you are the one promoting high fat diet. high fat diet = cholesterol (unless some vegan keto bs). why should I stop mentioning cholesterol when it inherently comes with what you're suggesting?

i know its real, im just saying people use it as excuse to not go lower body fat often
because:

1. we re talking about weight loss, not health
  2. vegan diets have their own health risks, like I mentioned before with fructose and probably others I havent even looked into yet

Cholesterol is debunked already, we are in 2020 almost, not in the 80s lol.

For example Dr. Berg that eats high fat diet took his CT (coronary artery calcification test) and got 0

Last edited:
because:

1. we re talking about weight loss, not health
  2. vegan diets have their own health risks, like I mentioned before with fructose and probably others I havent even looked into yet
you can lose weight on carb diet same way as on keto while maintaining your cardiovascular health. seems like a better choice to me

vegan diets have their health risks yes. no diet is proven to be all-around perfect by science

Cholesterol is debunked already, we are in 2020 almost, not in the 80s lol

its not debunked lol. cholesterol is literally biggest risk factor for heart disease besides genetics. this is not my "opinion", this is what you hear by cardiologist societies around the world. i think cardiologists, who treat people with malfunctioning cardiovascular system, know it better than retards like frank tufano, sv3rige, milkjar, eric berg, layne norton, jeff nippard and all the retarded youtube shill who try to appeal to masses

you can lose weight on carb diet same way as on keto while maintaining your cardiovascular health. seems like a better choice to me

vegan diets have their health risks yes. no diet is proven to be all-around perfect by science

its not debunked lol. cholesterol is literally biggest risk factor for heart disease besides genetics. this is not my "opinion", this is what you hear by cardiologist societies around the world. i think cardiologists, who treat people with malfunctioning cardiovascular system, know it better than retards like frank tufano, sv3rige, milkjar, eric berg, layne norton, jeff nippard and all the retarded youtube shill who try to appeal to masses
you can lose weight on carb diet same way as on keto

as i said, your hormones will fuck you up

youre already a freak of nature by growing that much while eating like shit, your anecdotal evidence does not apply to the rest of us genetic average or below average failures

this is what you hear by cardiologist societies around the world

until someone explains to me how it works in the body besides just studying correlations, i will believe otherwise

will also start looking into it myself this weekend when i have time

• +1
Reactions: razerftw
which is why you always do your own research. dont take their word or mine or anyone elses for granted. do your research bro
u reckon keto with intermittent fasting is good?

Cholesterol is debunked already, we are in 2020 almost, not in the 80s lol.

For example Dr. Berg that eats high fat diet took his CT (coronary artery calcification test) and got 0

no offense, but this is again anecdotal evidence. besides hes not even a real doctor while pretending to be one, so not realiable either way.

people have genetic differences on how you regulate cholesterol, some people have really high baseline cholesterol, some less. some people even have high cholesterol while eating vegan diet and no cholesterol, some people have low cholesterol while eating high cholesterol diet. this doesnt change the fact cholesterol is risk factor for heart disease. it comes to genetics again and again. some people get away with smoking for 110 years some people get lung cancer in their 30s, all that matters is how it impacts the average genetics, random people

@NickGurr totally agree, the whole craziness around cholesterol is just based on correlations.
no offense, but this is again anecdotal evidence. besides hes not even a real doctor while pretending to be one, so not realiable either way.

people have genetic differences on how you regulate cholesterol, some people have really high baseline cholesterol, some less. some people even have high cholesterol while eating vegan diet and no cholesterol, some people have low cholesterol while eating high cholesterol diet. this doesnt change the fact cholesterol is risk factor for heart disease. it comes to genetics again and again. some people get away with smoking for 110 years some people get lung cancer in their 30s, all that matters is how it impacts the average genetics, random people
But it doesn't matter if you have lower or higher cholesterol in the blood, it depends on your body needs at that point in time when you took the blood tests, for example if you have inflamation in your body, you will need more LDL to trasnsport cholesterol to the affected cells, but this has nothing to do with heart disease.
u reckon keto with intermittent fasting is good?
Yes I do keto for 8 years with very little time off and also fasting for 24 h+ and the biggest benefit I've seen is aging very slowly compared to other people my age.

Last edited:
But it doesn't matter if you have lower or higher cholesterol in the blood, it depends on your body needs at that point in time when you took the blood tests, for example if you have inflamation in your body, you will need more LDL to trasnsport cholesterol to the affected cells, but this has nothing to do with heart disease.
this is why correlations mean nothing. theyre merely initial studies which would require further studying to see how bad it really is and how it actually affects the body

maybe the people that eat a lot of cholesterol also have other bad habbits that could lead to heart disease

fucking tell me how it works if youre so passionate about veganism and your health

this is why correlations mean nothing. theyre merely initial studies which would require further studying to see how bad it really is and how it actually affects the body

maybe the people that eat a lot of cholesterol also have other bad habbits that could lead to heart disease

fucking tell me how it works if youre so passionate about veganism and your health
Of course it's stupid the heart associations have 0 proof. Basically since the cholesterol theory was introduced and people started consuming more carbs all modern diseases skyrocketed.

Last edited:
It'd actually be great to have someone like @freakofnature for my video

You should post all research you want and give me some to put into my video

Yes I do keto for 8 years with very little time off and also fasting for 24 h+ and the biggest benefit I've seen is againg very slowly compared to other people my age.

studies literally "control" for environmental and other factors such as excercise, smoking etc. with all factors accounted for, its still proven that cholesterol is assoicated with heart disease. this is not vegan propaganda. this is what meat-eating doctors say too.

meat eating doctors give meat eating patients cholesterol lowering medications to lessen their chance of heart disease
It'd actually be great to have someone like @freakofnature for my video

You should post all research you want and give me some to put into my video
i havent dived into the topic deeply bcuz i dont really care too much to trying to debunk everything myself without being an actual doctor. i trust randomised controlled trials for results and i have enough knowledge to interpret results. this is enough for me to base on how I eat

pyramid-evidence.jpg

Last edited:
studies literally "control" for environmental and other factors such as excercise, smoking etc. with all factors accounted for, its still proven that cholesterol is assoicated with heart disease. this is not vegan propaganda. this is what meat-eating doctors say too.

meat eating doctors give meat eating patients cholesterol lowering medications to lessen their chance of heart disease
Doesn't matter, they didn't have any test groups of people eating just fats, so 0 proof, all those people were full of carbs.

Doesn't matter, they didn't have any test groups of people eating just fats, so 0 proof.
its still the best level of scientifical evidence we got

its still the best level of scientifical evidence we got
but you just said:

1) youre not a doctor

2) there are no studies you know of that look at how cholesterol affects the body

Well they did tests on people eating a lot of carbs, so why would I even care about these trials. When I can look at the trials done on the Maasai Tribe that eat high fat/meat/animal products and had 0 evidence of atherosclerosis , this is more relevant for me. Based on the heart association findings, these people, including me should be already droppiong like flies from heart diseases.

Carbs are easy to produce, make a lot of profit in sales, 99.9% of the products in supermarkets are like 50%+ carbs from there total conent, so it would make perfect sense to keep the sheeps wanting to buy more and more carbs and scare them with the cholesterol theory.

Last edited:
but you just said:

1) youre not a doctor

2) there are no studies you know of that look at how cholesterol affects the body
im not a doctor, but i can interpret results of studies. i dont have to be a doctor to be able to interpret results

Well they did tests on people eating a lot of carbs, so why would I even care about these trials. When I can look at the trials done on the Maasai Tribe that eat high fat/meat/animal products and had 0 evidence of atherosclerosis , this is more relevant for me.

Carbs are easy to produce, make a lot of profit in sales, 99.9% of the products in supermarkets are like 50%+ carbs from there total conent, so it would make pefect sense to keep the sheeps wanting to buy more and more carbs and scare them with the cholesterol theory.

im not a vegan propaganda advocate. i dont give a fuck about animals or environment if im to be honest. if there is convincing evidence that supports keto and cholesterol is superior to health, my first thing will be going to butcher after that

im not a doctor, but i can interpret studies of results. i dont have to be a doctor to be able to interpret results

im not a vegan propaganda advocate. i dont give a fuck about animals or environment if im to be honest. if there is convincing evidence that supports keto and cholesterol is superior to health, my first thing will be going to butcher after that

They will not change there opinion very soon imo, all the big companies need to sell there overpriced carb products.

They will not change there opinion very soon imo, all the big companies need to sell there overpriced carb products.
we will see. reason i consume cod liver oil is for vitamin A, D and omega content that vegan diet didnt convince me of. otherwise i feel very good on carbs and improving my body in very quick manner

we will see. reason i consume cod liver oil is for vitamin A, D and omega content that vegan diet didnt convince me of. otherwise i feel very good on carbs and improving my body in very quick manner
do a voiceover of what you just said for my video

I was also on carbs from 18 until 21 while going to the gym with like 5-6 high carb meals a day, while now I eat 1-2 fat meals a day + fasting and I almost have the same muscless mass (because of the missing glycogen and water retention), just slightly less fat, so it's all about genetics. Also my stomach now is always super flat in relaxed state, 0 gas and little content in my digestive system.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Demir