Jesus fucking christ

J

justshowerbro69

Iron
Jesus fucking christ what the fuck happened to me???!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Snapchat-257597411.jpg
    Snapchat-257597411.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 117
  • Snapchat-1832261008.jpg
    Snapchat-1832261008.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 117
  • 722-IMG20190817231130764.jpg
    722-IMG20190817231130764.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 118
  • 721-IMG20190817231334840.jpg
    721-IMG20190817231334840.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 116
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Britishlooksmaxxer, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
don't use his name in vain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Lux, PrisonMike and 5 others
bad haircut dw

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
bad haircut dw
I literally used to low-key mog in terms of pretty boy looks now I'm fucking Holocaust ugly ass surviver fucking christ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 9344, sdmaster and 1 other person
You descended, hard.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
it's ok bro you're white it's never over

No hair and gained fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
You are aging. It’s normal

Subhuman to subhuman

Tbh this is perfect example of puberty failoning you hard. Your chin recessed hard as fuck unless your jaw jutting in the picture with you having long hair

Also haircut doesn't mean anything. You lost bones. If you are good looking you can get pussy bald or with hair. I was in the military and police academy at a point and I was bald. I still got pussy throughout that time. BONES.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Hozay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Patient A, highT and 1 other person
wtf is this you on the right?
how the fuck did u downgrade so fucking hard on an early age wtf
u were ht normie to chadlite and now look like shit

Subhuman to subhuman

Tbh this is perfect example of puberty failoning you hard. Your chin recessed hard as fuck unless your jaw jutting in the picture with you having long hair

Also haircut doesn't mean anything. You lost bones. If you are good looking you can get pussy bald or with hair. I was in the military and police academy at a point and I was bald. I still got pussy throughout that time. BONES.
Nice bro, i'm trying to become a police officer myself after i join the army.

• +1
Reactions: FacialAesthetics
you peaked early

• +1
Reactions: justshowerbro69
Wtf
Literally looksmin.me tbh

over

The more I look at it the more I want to know how this happened

did you start mouthbreathing op?

• +1
Reactions: highT
Ages in the pics? This happened to me too recently.

I fear this is what happens when you take the tongue off the roof of your mouth just once

I actually descended like this last year, then made a more concious attempt to mew right again and sleep without bad posture. Managed to revert it somewhat, but still a lot of maxilla, midface, eye area, jaw projection was lost.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
The more I look at it the more I want to know how this happened

did you start mouthbreathing op?
I just got a haircut and also pics about a year apart and a lot of stress has aged me. Also I used to lift my head up (not keeping it straight) that's what gave the illusion of decent jaw.

Should have kept tongue in roof or mouth

Do you ever catch yourself mouth breathing while awake or asleep? Mouth breathing can destroy anyone

Your face have gotten fatter thats why your jaw is not lean as in older pic. You need lose weight.

Do you ever catch yourself mouth breathing while awake or asleep? Mouth breathing can destroy anyone
Literally never mouth breathe (even in my sleep) unless I do physical work which is what mouth breathing is there for.

My condolences bro

Literally never mouth breathe (even in my sleep) unless I do physical work which is what mouth breathing is there for.
Mouth breathing is a normie meme

Your face have gotten fatter thats why your jaw is not lean as in older pic. You need lose weight.
I just have subhuman bones that's why even when I'm at average bodyfat my face my face is pudgy. Have to go full anorexic to look decent in the face. Tbh I really want surgery but idk if it's a good enough investment. I've been harassed in the workplace all the time cause I look like a little kid and not my age, 21. It really fucking sucks that this is my reality, like I stopped believing in God cause of it why would a God give life to people if their reality is a nightmare?

Mouth breathing is a normie meme
No def some evidence towards it bro. This kid was beautiful but then had an allergy to his hamster and started mouth breathing his face slowly because subhuman sunkin in midface

No def some evidence towards it bro. This kid was beautiful but then had an allergy to his hamster and started mouth breathing his face slowly because subhuman sunkin in midface
Healthy people don’t get blocked noses

I just have subhuman bones that's why even when I'm at average bodyfat my face my face is pudgy. Have to go full anorexic to look decent in the face. Tbh I really want surgery but idk if it's a good enough investment. I've been harassed in the workplace all the time cause I look like a little kid and not my age, 21. It really fucking sucks that this is my reality, like I stopped believing in God cause of it why would a God give life to people if their reality is a nightmare?

Where you anorectic in the older pic? What is your fat percent? Did you grow taller? How old are you?

Where you anorectic in the older pic? What is your fat percent? Did you grow taller? How old are you?
I'm 21 in the pic was 20. Ya I was really skinny in the long hair pics. Like 10 and below bodyfat. Probably like 20-30 bodyfat now.

I'm 21 in the pic was 20. Ya I was really skinny in the long hair pics. Like 10 and below bodyfat. Probably like 20-30 bodyfat now.

if you want your jaw back you need weight lift and lose some weight... 20-30% is too much. You have not been recessed. You have gained extra weight.

Healthy people don’t get blocked noses
It was an allergy tho he
if you want your jaw back you need weight lift and lose some weight... 20-30% is too much. You have not been recessed. You have gained extra weight.
Thanks for the advice dude. Either way whenever I eat my face gets bloated into oblivion. Really shit genes. I'm back on falim gum tho if I look at the 3/4 view of the long hair pic my jaw muscles are bulging. Falum gum for an hour a day is no joke.