Jew tricks foids from tinder into giving him money

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir

Two millions on luxury: This is how the fraudster used Cecilie's money

The man Cecilie Fjellhøy (31) thought was her boyfriend, tricked her for nearly two millions - and spent the money on private jets, limousines and expensive clothes.

The debt is increasing and increasing. I have got credit lock, payment lock and had to sell my apartment in Oslo, says Fjellhøy.

She is one of the victims of Simon Leviev. VG was able to reveal on Saturday how Leviev seduced and ripped a number of young women for millions, and is on the run from the police in several countries.

He meets the women from the dating app Tinder. Then he charms them with traveling them around in private jets, paying for stays in luxury hotels and buying expensive dinners. They think they are dating a wealthy businessman, but his wealth comes from previous women he has deceived.

[Image: 205290c7-6567-48f4-a820-16701b02357d?fit...38fc6d516c]

"THE DIAMOND PRINCE": Simon Leviev pretended to be the son of the "diamond king" Lev Leviev. Actually, he is a scammer,
whom VG has been hunting for six months. We found him in Munich - at one of Europe's most fashionable hotels.

Leviev, who pretended to be the son of a diamond billionaire, told Fjellhøy, four weeks after the first date, that his security situation was threatened. He therefore asked her for a favor: to apply for a credit card he could borrow so he did not leave digital traces.

It ended up in Fjellhøy's name making several credit cards. She had to raise consumer loans in many banks. Paid down the credit cards with a high interest loan.

She has given VG access to all bank statements after she gave Leviev her credit cards.

The transactions reveal that the money funded a luxury life with travels worldwide.

[Image: fc9f109f-fd98-4021-8804-d98a476c74b1?fit...49be5fe88c]
TRICKED: Cecilie Fjellhøy has reported Simon Leviev for fraud.

In under one month, from 2 to 25 March, the card was deducted for £ 76,463 (around NOK 830,000).

It included plane tickets for Leviev, his two assistants, the bodyguard and business partner going to Tel Aviv, Berlin, Bangkok, Paris, New York, Barcelona and Dubai. Even Fjellhøy gets a trip to Los Angeles.

The hotels booked are the Ritz Carlton in Berlin and the Conservatory in Amsterdam. In Bangkok, the card is drawn for NOK 23,000 in the shoe store Christian Louboutin. About the same sum will be drawn at a Gucci store in Barcelona.

"Today, these sums feel completely sick, it is a consumption that does not resemble anything. But there and then, the sums did not appear so big when I knew what kind of life he was living and what he was wearing. I thought that since he's a CEO he had to spend money on hotels and dinners in connection with signing contracts and things like that" says Fjellhøy.

[Image: 946ea8eb-7fcc-47f2-9e20-db4adfe9abe3?fit...e53297d44a]
WOMEN FINANCED LUXURY: Simon Leviev's dates thought they met a wealthy businessman, but in reality his wealth
comes from other women he've have fooled before them.

During a weekend in Stockholm, from March 30 to April 1, Fjellhøy's credit card was charged for almost NOK 100,000. Hotels, restaurants, luxury shopping and flights. He picked up the biggest bill at the Opera Cafeteria restaurant. Over 19,000 crowns. The same evening he also rented a limousine which cost almost 20,000 crowns.

"I was sitting there and waiting for him while he just went around with new girls and spent my money on them" says Fjellhøy.

In 21 days, Simon Leviev, formerly named Shimon Yehuda Hayut, used over NOK 280,000 of Fjellhøy's money at exclusive stores like Gucci and Burberry.

https://www.vgtv.no/video/171389?jwsource=cl

VG has been in contact with all the nine banks Fjellhøy took credit from to get an answer to this. Several of them say that she gave incorrect information to the bank when she applied for a loan. Then Fjellhøy herself has frauded.

"I didn't even know how to do this. I never owned an American Express card before. It was Simon who told me about the Platinum card and he told me to write that I was earning £ 200,000 and that nobody was going to check it. Then I got the card without having to send me any kind of documentation" says Fjellhøy.

She explains that she was denied the loan application by many, but that she still got loans because there were so many banks to choose from and the process was simple; just fill out a form online.

"I did not inform about old loans, but never got any phone, or any extra questions from them"

[Image: 31027ac0-c2ba-47e4-ae80-b46425be1b0e?fit...d66802c989]
CREDIT LIABILITY: Simon Leviev asked Cecilie Fjellhøy to apply for a credit card he could use - to then pay back. Later,
Fjellhøy learned that Leviev is a convicted and sought-after scammer.

Fjellhøy had two credit cards; one from American Express, and one from DNB. When they were empty, she filled up with consumer loans from other banks. American Express does not want to comment on Fjellhøy's case, but writes in an e-mail that they have "comprehensive monitoring systems and internal security measures that enable us to identify fraud activity that we then refer to the police".

DNB responds to VG's questions about how they check that the information they receive from customers is correct.

"We have routines for verifying the customer's information within the current legislation. We look with great anticipation until the debt information register comes. It will both limit how much debt individuals can take up and give us a much better instrument for controlling the information that the customer mentions in connection with an application for a loan" says Terje Aleksander Fjeldvær, head of fraud prevention in DNB.

Instabank, which Fjellhøy has the highest debt on - over half a million crowns - says that it is only possible to achieve such a high loan-to-value ratio by providing incorrect information in the loan application.

"The stated debt and income are checked by the loan applicant having to submit a copy of the tax return and paycheck, which was also done in Fjellhøy's case" says Eivind Sverdrup, who works in Instabank's management.

He elaborates:

"However, the tax return only shows debt at the turn of the year and since we have no debt register in Norway, it is possible to trick the banks by raising many large loans in a short time and giving incorrect information about their debt in the loan applications. This is a major problem for banks regardless of the types of loans the bank offers"

Sverdrup believes that Fjellhøy's case, and similar cases, would largely have been avoided if Norway had a debt register

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, Chadeep, Insomniac and 2 others
wtf I love jews now

based but still deserves to be gassed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, Chadeep, Slayerino and 3 others
Jews are truly the masters of making money. They even created an entire ideology just to make women work so they could steal even more money from them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, Chadeep, Unmasked and 2 others
Jews are truly the masters of making money. They even created an entire ideology just to make women work so they could steal even more money from them.

Btw, ever heard of the ‘torches of freedom’?
Women were told by the big tobacco, that smoking is liberating them, and they swallowed the bait, hook, line and sinker.

JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, Chadeep, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Btw, ever heard of the ‘torches of freedom’?
Women were told by the big tobacco, that smoking is liberating them, and they swallowed the bait, hook, line and sinker.

View attachment 34752View attachment 34753View attachment 34754View attachment 34755

JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They are fucking children. If the government says "Get black and muslims into Europe" they follow. If big companies say "Buy this new product in pink, that is 10€ more than the blue one for males" theg just buy it without being bothered by it. They are like sheep, and we lost control of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
we lost control of them.
The control slipped away, yes, but it will come back sooooon enough, trust me.
It always came back and it will again, an eternal circle.
And the people who said ‘this time it is different’ no matter their motivation, they also were always there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, Chadeep, Slayerino and 2 others
They are fucking children. If the government says "Get black and muslims into Europe" they follow. If big companies say "Buy this new product in pink, that is 10€ more than the blue one for males" theg just buy it without being bothered by it. They are like sheep, and we lost control of them.
I wonder if there’s any unbiased statistic that shows how many % of males/females has made purchases of new stuff released on the market like new iPhones and shit lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and LowTierNormie
This guy ended up in a fucking Netflix documentary three years later. The absolute legend.
SLAYER
I'm going to watch the documentary right now

I'm so happy that PSL (I first heard about him on lookism) found out about this guy 3+ years before Netflix made a documentary about him.
What's next? Can we get Jeremy Meeks on Netflix?

Last edited:
@Looks=2+√5/2 Medium Ugly Joo. Tricks Cumskin Foids.

2019 .org was [g]olden