Jewish Brainmaxxing

you can get it at any scientific supplier, but you'll need to pretend to be an academic. but i know some other things that could be better than ngf, might make a thread on legit iqmaxxing soon

great idea, rotting here diminishes your iq considerably so we all need an iqmaxxing thread.

Why are you guys obsessed about having high IQ, and not having/developping high EQ instead ? (Or both)

Being adept at Social Engineering may reap more benefits than focusing on being smart, in the end

there's better shit tbh
don't make an IQ maxxing thread public, there's still guests here that can view it. private message people your guides. the "normies" don't deserve ascension by ANY means.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and bossman
@bossman

i must urge you that it's critical you take this NGF before and under 25, as the brain develops till mid 20s(prefrontal cortex, corupus callosum)

so the changes can be permanent. the reason why that lady had to take it everyday was because she discovered it in the 1950s(she was born in 1905) so her brain was practically done developing

• +1
Reactions: bossman
Nerve growth factor, NGF for short, is a soluble protein that is secreted by various tissues in the body, and it promotes the growth of nerve cell processes and survival of neurons. It is the first of a class of molecules known as neurotrophins which are very important for the development and function of the nervous system.

NGF was discovered by Rita Levi-Montalcini an Italian, Jewish young doctor. She used NGF eye drops daily, and lived to 103. Her brain was really sharp, even in her final years. Montalcini swore by the stuff, and even at her hundredth birthday every account of her behavior fawns over her incredible mental acuity, vivacious energy, and motivation. She was a remarkable person even in her twilight years and I wouldn't discount her use of NGF as playing a key role in her maintenance of such high standards of performance in spite of her age.

A couple of guys on reddit have sourced it and done the same thing, and noticed improved cognitive function. When used as eye drops, they had better vision, when used as nose drops - better smell.

TL;DR Put Jewish brain water in eyes if you wanna be smart
>jewish
>remarkable, sharp

choose one buddy broyo
😀😀😀

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Nerve growth factor, NGF for short, is a soluble protein that is secreted by various tissues in the body, and it promotes the growth of nerve cell processes and survival of neurons. It is the first of a class of molecules known as neurotrophins which are very important for the development and function of the nervous system.

NGF was discovered by Rita Levi-Montalcini an Italian, Jewish young doctor. She used NGF eye drops daily, and lived to 103. Her brain was really sharp, even in her final years. Montalcini swore by the stuff, and even at her hundredth birthday every account of her behavior fawns over her incredible mental acuity, vivacious energy, and motivation. She was a remarkable person even in her twilight years and I wouldn't discount her use of NGF as playing a key role in her maintenance of such high standards of performance in spite of her age.

A couple of guys on reddit have sourced it and done the same thing, and noticed improved cognitive function. When used as eye drops, they had better vision, when used as nose drops - better smell.

My Orthodox Jewish uncle didn't let his kids have vaccines, he's a doctor so he delivered them at home, they live off the grid and eat food they grow (although they do travel to the city to stock up on a bunch of food)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
@bossman

i must urge you that it's critical you take this NGF before and under 25, as the brain develops till mid 20s(prefrontal cortex, corupus callosum)

so the changes can be permanent. the reason why that lady had to take it everyday was because she discovered it in the 1950s(she was born in 1905) so her brain was practically done developing
true, but ngf isn't the be all end all of brainmaxxing my friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and MrGlutton
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
don't make an IQ maxxing thread public, there's still guests here that can view it. private message people your guides. the "normies" don't deserve ascension by ANY means.

Jfl just post it publicly only like 1% will actually do it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and MrGlutton
ah what other have you found?

pm if you want
there's a lot of stuff on my plate, so i am still looking through the studies etc - most of my current knowledge comes from the nootropics subreddit tbh
will report soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and MrGlutton
there's a lot of stuff on my plate, so i am still looking through the studies etc - most of my current knowledge comes from the nootropics subreddit tbh
will report soon
same, i'm researching everything on that subreddit as well. from what i researched, the semax amidate and Coluracetam are pretty legit.

Some researchers have also suggested a link between higher NGF and BDNF levels in schizophrenia. They hypothesize that neurotrophins do not always support health – as is often popularly thought [6].

Some researchers have also suggested a link between higher NGF and BDNF levels in schizophrenia. They hypothesize that neurotrophins do not always support health – as is often popularly thought [6].
interesting. will do some more research when i have the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
interesting. will do some more research when i have the time
What have you discovered so far?

Jews simply have a high IQ, its in their genes also Jews live forever because they are very small and they can afford organ transplants

Small people live longer, they also have no stress because they have alot of money so no wage slaving

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 6273