Jewish controlling is a myth/cope

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
The stereotype of Jews controlling the media and the banks is related to the myth of Jewish conspiracy I have described above. Both of them have their basis in European history of the 19th century and in the rise of nationalism.

Nationalism in this time, and especially in the latter half of the 19th century, made it necessary for many societies to ask the question, who is part of our nation; who is German/French/Austrian/Czech/Polish etc. In a lot of ways this first came to the forefront of European discourse with the wars of liberation against Napoleon, who in many territories emancipated Jews and others and gained traction in many countries with the general movement of religious emancipation, constituionalism, and national unification such as in the cases of Italy and Germany.

Jews in Europe had a history of being seen as the other for several reasons, among them for example their status as imperial subjects rather than subjects to the local lord and because of their specific function in many communities where there were Christians as well as Jews. While the narrative of Jews being used to circumvent certain Christian conventions of money landing, this history is vastly overstated and can only apply in certain localities. One only needs to look at the most effective and prominent banking businesses of the Medieval and Early Modern Age and rather than Jews, the names that will come up are the Welsers, the Fuggers, the Medici, and the city republics of Venice and Genoa rather than Jewish families. But I digress.

Given their history of being othered, it is hardly surprising that when in the age of nationalism the question of who was to be part of the nationa arose it had to be answered with regards to a population that for so long been perceived as the other. And there were different answers. The French revolutionaries answered it with yes, Jews can and should be part of the citizenship. Others delivered different answers, a whole slew of them answering no with a variety of reasons, including among them the völkisch tradition I have described above (It has been pointed out to me before that I should clarify the German terms: völkisch is a term that in its modern sense originated with German nationalist romantics such as Fichte and has been used by movements of racist nationalism and anti-Semitism in Germany in the latter half of the 19th and first half of the 20th century to describe their world view based on Social Darwinism and pseudo scientific race theory).

With the emancipation of Jews in many European states, those who had answered the question of who was to be part of the nation with "not the Jews" tended to dwell on examples of Jews -- who in their opinion could not be German/French etc. -- or alleged Jews -- since not all of those examples were people who practiced Judaism but rather people who had converted and assimilated -- in what they perceived as positions of power where they didn't belong. People like Gobineau and Chamberlain pointed to examples like the Rothschild family and asserted that people who were not "part of the nation" should hold such a position because it afforded them too much power. Some, like the advocates of the völkisch movement, even asserted that this was all part of a larger conspiracy by those who they perceived as Jews to control the world.

As for "moderate" anti-Semites, a lot demanded that Jews be only represented in society according to their overall percentage of the population, advocating for quotas in the university system, the media, etc., which of course is a bogus argument since for example in Germany by the 1920s nobody - except some political nutcases - would have demanded a quota for universities that confined Lutherans and Catholics to their percentage in the population too.

In any case, the stereotype originates with a in its essence paranoid nationalistic movement that directed attention to certain examples and only on basis of one or two cases asserted an over-representation or control of certain parts of society such as the media and banking by people they perceived as the fundamental other - Jews. They pointed to a limited example of cases while the majority of the Jewish population of Europe was dirt poor and confined to the pale of settlement in the Tsarist empire and while the overarching conspiracy fantasy of Jews wanting to control the world has outside of the circles of nutcases and Neo-Nazi wankers largely disappeared, the sub-stereotpyes of this idea, banking, media etc., is still around.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, PrisonMike, ratdick77 and 2 others
Posts487Reputation356

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 5683 and 10 others
read every single word twice!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
Hmmmmmmm I wonder who could be behind this post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, KrissKross, Deleted member 6128 and 20 others
Thank you for standing up for me and my community.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, kuroro, 6485b025t and 30 others
Anyone who believes Jews control the world have absolute genetic dog shit tier intelligence.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: PrisonMike, ratdick77, Euclidd and 5 others
thanks for supporting our community

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Thank you for standing up for me and my community.
1525431537 macron la chance

Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook = Jew

Sergey Brin, Google = Jew

That's enough information needed boyo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, LowTierNormie, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook = Jew

Sergey Brin, Google = Jew

That's enough information needed boyo.
Zuckerberg stated that Facebook’s goal is to connect humans and develop tools, and I think that’s great. For one recent personal example, I have been using a development environment called React developed by Facebook which makes app development not only easy, but intuitive and fun. Facebook is big and rich enough that it can afford to hire developers and engineers to work on new tools which will help the well being of mankind, and it is up to us not to abuse those tools.

Zuckerberg stated that Facebook’s goal is to connect humans and develop tools, and I think that’s great. For one recent personal example, I have been using a development environment called React developed by Facebook which makes app development not only easy, but intuitive and fun. Facebook is big and rich enough that it can afford to hire developers and engineers to work on new tools which will help the well being of mankind, and it is up to us not to abuse those tools.

51bc51ebe7e77f28-tom-cruise-laughing-gif-find-share-on-giphy.gif
Facebook-CEO-Mark-Zuckerberg-Faces-Congressional-Inquisition-13.jpg
tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Baldingman1998 and diggbicc
If its a myth, why are these powerful Jews actively trying to defame, smear, imprison, censor and threaten everyone who goes against their narrative?
Surely they would be willing to have an open discussion/debate about it if its all a myth? Whats stopping them from doing so?

Also, jfl you think pointing out Jewish crimes against humanity makes you a neo-nazi.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 6128, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 2 others
Zuckerburg is based and too smart for most people to comprehend. sort of like Kanye

yes bro totally a myth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ToursOverBoyo2020, Chadeep and 2 others
If its a myth, why are these powerful Jews actively trying to defame, smear, imprison, censor and threaten everyone who goes against their narrative?
Surely they would be willing to have an open discussion/debate about it if its all a myth? Whats stopping them from doing so?

Also, jfl you think pointing out Jewish crimes against humanity makes you a neo-nazi.
122502 full
images-21-jpeg.566843

Giphy 1

Attachments

• images (21).jpeg
    images (21).jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 336
Dn read but I get the goal of your thread. I believe that most people here are just joking and playing along with the forum's common trope. It's just a meme, not something most of the users actually believe in.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, PrisonMike, Euclidd and 4 others
The reason why jews are rich as fuck is because they are High IQ, they IQmog every race

Funny how right wingers say that blacks are poor because of IQ but dont seem to realize that jews are powerful for this very reason

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, PrisonMike, Deleted member 4106 and 2 others
Dn read but I get the goal of your thread. I believe that most people here are just joking and playing along with the forum's common trope. It's just a meme, not something most of the users actually believe in.
1476287970 risitascoucoujuif
1476287970 risitascoucoujuif

The reason why jews are rich as fuck is because they are High IQ, they IQmog every race

Funny how right wingers say that blacks are poor because of IQ but dont seem to realize that jews are powerful for this very reason
166859 full
166859 full

Another filthy communist denying the global jewery descending this world into enternal degeneracy and chaos

You're either with the Aryans or the Jews, no in between

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Chadeep, godirl and 1 other person
Another filthy communist denying the global jewery descending this world into enternal degeneracy and chaos

You're either with the Aryans or the Jews, no in between

Ok Muhammad

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps
whoever you're not allowed to insult without legal ramifications is the enemy

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, BrendioEEE, Amnesia and 4 others
DN RD

COPE
ISREAL WILL BE GIGA RAPED BY SUPERIOR ARAB COCK

up des enfer

No debunking for your subhumanity

DIDNT READ A SINGLE WORD EITHER SUMMARISE IT OR KEEP SUCKING YOUR RABBIS COCK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 4209
yes, sure. jews have so little power, that they can get you fired from your job for saying they have power.

dogshit iq thread

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and ToursOverBoyo2020
good thread