JFL at being 98th percentile IQ

Andros

Andros

Kraken
Got my WAIS IV results: heterogeneous iq (estimated at 133 or between 127-137)
  • Verbal Comprehension Index (VCI) : 150
  • Perceptual Reasoning Index (PRI) : 100 (psychologist thinks this is low because I'm impulsive and anxious)
  • Working Memory Index (WMI) : 123
  • Processing Speed Index (PSI) : 131
Heterogeneous is the worst kind of gifted people, the kind of gifted people that fail in school and in social life.

I'm not even a genius that could create something that gives him lots of money, genius level is 145-150+ IQ.

High IQ men are more likely to remain virgins longer

That's what happened to me, I lost it past 25yo, this year JFL and I struggle to get sex again despite having matches (with subhumans). I have never been in a LTR

Women don't care about IQ. As long as you're not under 85, you're fine.

You must be 98th percentile in looks, not in IQ.

Second death sentence might come soon. Psychologist thinks I have Asperger traits and will test me for it.

69% of high functioning autistic adolescents want relationships, but almost none succeed

Ideal is 100-125 IQ and PSL8 face:

85ff7b58cd53866c50f7ba26de8a6944.jpg

Not PSL4 (and descending) and 130+ IQ

1464037075834.png

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, wasted, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
  • Perceptual Reasoning Index (PRI) : 100 (psychologist thinks this is low because I'm impulsive and anxious)
Heterogeneous is the worst kind of gifted people, the kind of gifted people that fail in school and in social life.

I'm not even a genius that could create something that gives him lots of money, genius level is 145-150+ IQ.

That's what happened to me, I lost it past 25yo, this year JFL and I struggle to get sex again despite having matches (with subhumans). I have never been in a LTR

Second death sentence might come soon. Psychologist thinks I have Asperger traits and will test me for it.

1464037075834.png
Widen ur jaw

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Can you open your private messages? Something personal related to one of your posts that I saw when I was looking for something.
would be appreciated.

i believe in u boyocel iq is just a number but u have potential

1464037075834.png
But virginity doesn't matter if you have face, I mean you will get what you have at the end of the day no matter what. Look at Gandy

dont rope (rope).

Brutal. I feel you man, my IQ was tested at 128, also with WAIS-IV. I scored highest in Processing Speed index (138) and 115-130 in the other categories, ending me up at 128.

High IQ is truly a net negative in life, most lower IQ people wont realize this, because they they think they would just be the same person but have an easier time learning and understanding new things. In practice, high IQ makes you think and behave very differently.

High IQ is shit. Best is to sit around 110-115 tbh. 1 standard deviation above average.

I've been trying to lower my IQ recently by exessive drugs and alcohol usage but to no avail.

• +1
Reactions: Andros
my parents had me do an iq test when i was a young kid. it was split into verbal iq and processing iq, i think. my verbal iq was around 30 points lower than the other score. it was quite the disadvantage as a kid since it was connected to a lot more than just verbal skills, hard to describe though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back