Jfl at copers muh this gains are impossible natty , nah u just got subhuman genetics and test levels

D

Deleted member 3902

Ah
> no roids
> no Protein drinks
> no gym
Pure hard work and genetic 392A2BC1 9998 431F A38E A5425DCFF176 50C90172 D191 40C8 9497 9C03931A45A9
Get genetic implants by eppley ASAP
If not west African bbc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4804 and 7 others
They do use roids.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite, turkproducer, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Aesthetic, Deleted member 4054 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Aesthetic and Deleted member 2597
doner pizzas and bbc androgen genes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, Aesthetic, Cleftcel and 1 other person
this is what the average west african bbc could look like with just calisthenics

brutal genetic mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, fukmylyf, 25thpercentile human and 4 others
@jefferson thoughts ?

I got you king

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
West African nigga myself my gymcel genes are top tier.

• +1
are you sure they don't have some shitty roids there?

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Hector
they drink each others cum

Delusional if you think they are full natty, they of course roided, that they live in Africa doesn't mean shit. Low iq.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Deleted member 245, IWantToMax and 1 other person
Delusional if you think they are full natty, they of course roided, that they live in Africa doesn't mean shit. Low iq.
172061FE E1D3 4F3F 8683 25D9B327D358

Attachments

• 4FF6FACC-B0C5-410A-AFC6-F4EF5179B1AD.gif
    4FF6FACC-B0C5-410A-AFC6-F4EF5179B1AD.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
keep crying for the black genetics guys. us white guys train for years while counting macros, roiding and going to the gym 5 times a week and tyrone didnt put a foot in the gym and mogs us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, IWantToMax, Deleted member 39 and 3 others
Who is coping is you thinking you will reach their devolopement just because you are black, no you won't, because they are not natty.
DF2FF2C8 997A 4DB6 B2B7 03293BF3DA4F

• +1
Reactions: Hector
@buflek explain
some thread where i claimed that 5‘9 is the perfect height and half the forum believed it and flamed me eventho i made it super obvious

• JFL
some thread where i claimed that 5‘9 is the perfect height and half the forum believed it and flamed me eventho i made it super obvious
I for one knew you were memeing, I agree & amplified your bitch ass

• +1
Reactions: buflek
You're stupid if you think roids and proteindrinks are something that africans can't get. Probably use some cheap russian shit, and eat lots of eggs tho.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Deleted member 2227 and IWantToMax
They sell roids at the pharmacy in the Africa. Plus those guys are manlets, which is why they look so muscular

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and yang
I'm from the same country. I trained for 18 months and still don't look close to that JFL

Nah they def roided.

Shoulders are dead giveaway.

The 2 guys in the background might actually be natty, the one showing his back is not jfl.
Steroids are available even in shit hole countries

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
wtf his belly button

• +1
  • +1
Show us your body then if it's so easy for your kind.

• +1
my experience, and it is ample, is that first world retards (americans) who have never left their country, really have strange ideas about what its like to be "poor" or live in a third world country. Like they think because these people live in shitty shacks or mud huts, that they don't have money to buy drugs at the pharmacy, or even more hilarious still, they think these countries dont have pharmacies at all, dont have any infrastructure whatsoever. This is not the case, those guys are at best, a 15-30 minute motorbike ride away from a pharmacy that stocks testosterone ampules. It is in fact, and again I am speaking from experience, EASIER to get steroids and ancillary drugs in a third world country than it is in a first world one. Fucking rice farmers here give their fighting cocks veterinary grade Nandrolone from the phillipines ffs.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands