JFL At EXCUSEcels and 0selfefficacycels

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
All you defeatist low T fatalistcels saying impossible to ascend cause broke... lmfao, anyone can make $5-25k working two NORMAL LOW IQ jobs frugalmaxxing within a couple of years tops

Learn to earn and budget son

In 3rd world, surgeries* are cheaper in accordance with wages, so thats not an excuse either

*Not suggesting surgery, consult a qualified physician

Bonus: Most of you are higherthanoptimalbf%cels, can lose weight by spending LESS on food. Costs negative money

Life isn't fair, wasn't ever fair, don't expect any less cruelty from randomness, overcome it son

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joseph, Kade, Deleted member 4614 and 7 others
All you defeatist low T fatalistcels saying impossible to ascend cause broke... lmfao, anyone can make $5-25k working two NORMAL LOW IQ jobs frugalmaxxing within a couple of years tops

In 3rd world, surgeries are cheaper in accordance with wages, so thats not an excuse either

Yeah it's TRUE it just depends on how ugly you are. If you really are truecel tier like deformed skull then it's over but if your skull isnt that fucked you can ascend, the only problem is it will be way more pricey than a normie surgerymaxxing

> moneymaxxed

easy for u to say

> moneymaxxed

easy for u to say
I started broke son, I am high iq so it was easier for me, but anyone can make 10k, literally anyone above 70iq with average work ethic

OK, maybe 80 iq.

• +1
Reactions: CopingHard

In 3rd world, surgeries are cheaper in accordance with wages, so thats not an excuse either

Images   2020 02 18T182354727
Images   2020 02 18T182340336
Images   2020 02 18T182240152

Anyone can make $5-25k working two NORMAL LOW IQ jobs frugalmaxxing within a couple of years tops
IF They hire you. Not everyone has that luxury in the proto cyberpunk dystopian west, typically only ethnics, and women do.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Golden Glass
IF They hire you. Not everyone has that luxury in the proto cyberpunk dystopian west, typically only ethnics, and women do.
Lol you seriously think ethics have it better? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed
Gimme ur money bitch

Yeah it's TRUE it just depends on how ugly you are. If you really are truecel tier like deformed skull then it's over but if your skull isnt that fucked you can ascend, the only problem is it will be way more pricey than a normie surgerymaxxing

what is considered as truecel tier deformed skull? My skull is pretty fucked narrow jaw recessed infraorbital class 2 type shit but luckily very good lateral zygo projection...how bad is deformed tier because mine is far from ideal

Stop trying to get hired then, do your own shit. You're not NT so thats prob why you dont get hired, has nothing to do with being white
I'm more NT passing than some normies, it has nothing to do with how I act. The only job I had for 3 months I was primarily in charge of helping Japanese customers since I was the only one who spoke Japanese in a primarily Japanese part of the city I worked in, funnily enough there was an actual Autistic ethnic who was hired, he was bullied quite a lot and forced to clean shit, I bet he at least still has the Job tho.
Lol you seriously think ethics have it better? Jfl
Yes

what is considered as truecel tier deformed skull? My skull is pretty fucked narrow jaw recessed infraorbital class 2 type shit but luckily very good lateral zygo projection...how bad is deformed tier because mine is far from ideal
Message golden glass he prob knows more than I do about that.

Stop working normal to low iq jobs then lmao

I'm more NT passing than some normies, it has nothing to do with how I act. The only job I had for 3 months I was primarily in charge of helping Japanese customers since I was the only one who spoke Japanese in a primarily Japanese part of the city I worked in, funnily enough there was an actual Autistic ethnic who was hired, he was bullied quite a lot and forced to clean shit, I bet he at least still has the Job tho.

Yes
Freelance teach Japanese, or move to Japan and teach English.

Triple-digit IQ Chads win again :woke:

nobody cares

okay boss

gimme 10k and i will make it 100k n give you 25k

In 3rd world, surgeries* are cheaper in accordance with wages, so thats not an excuse either

Bonus: Most of you are higherthanoptimalbf%cels, can lose weight by spending LESS on food. Costs negative money

Life isn't fair, wasn't ever fair, don't expect any less cruelty from randomness, overcome it son
Gordon Gekko in da houusee

Lmao jfl at this fucking retard. In third world countries it's harder to get surgery. Plus there arent even any good surgery dayr

If people really wanted to looksmax bad enough they would find a way. Either grinding to make more money or flying to a third world country to get it done.

It's just easier for people to make excuses here. I bet only 5% of this forum has had invasive surgery and only 1% are ascending hard core.

Same as with money and business.

@SirGey

you sound EXACTLY like my friend, like everything is the same, he is gymmaxxed to the max and is around 8% BF no joke we have seen him shirtless, it halos him hard

but what does he look like? I can believe the good body halo I’ve seen it time and time again but how did his face turn out with weight loss?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back