Jfl at getting Jaw surgery for cosmetic reasons only

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Kraken

Read the posts on this support forum- of pain years after surgery, botched procedures. They only show the extremely successful ones on the surgeons websites.

Some real horror stories in there.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
I just read one gay guy who is sad because his face become more masculine after double jaw +genio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Nordiccel, Zercic and 25 others
It's better than being a subhuman for the rest of your life
no pain no gain

• +1
Reactions: Nordiccel, Zercic, anti caking agents and 10 others
That's why I'm doing it with Raffaini
It's your fucking face, you can't go cheap on it, it's more valuable than a car, a house

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Solidcoin, Deleted member 4991 and 9 others
being a subhuman is extremely painful for your mental health

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, Zercic, Solidcoin and 13 others
You´re not wrong, nevertheless the possibility of a bad result does not outweigh the benefits. If someone has a major recession, then he also has a narrowed airways and sleep apnea. For instance simple genioplasty for reccesed chin could pull tongue out of the airways etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Zercic, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others

Read the posts on this support forum- of pain years after surgery, botched procedures. They only show the extremely successful ones on the surgeons websites.

Ascend or die trying.

love your cope threads ngl

Forreal, perfectly done jaw surgery would be incredible, but I feel like they are rare for people who get them solely for cosmetic reasons and the risks are too high. I can't imagine wasting so much money and time (as it takes a long ass time to even be able to eat again) and end up with a mediocre or straight-up bad result and some complications.

I'd much rather get implants.

obligatory fuck jawsurgeryforums.com btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
People who get a good outcome aren't going to be coping on online forums gotta remember that. But i do think Jaw surgery is stupid if you don't solve the underlying cause of your weak growth.

Just got quoted $350 to have a simple question about insurance answered.

Truth bombs being dropped on that forum tbh
20200519 015323

20200519 015402

You´re not wrong, nevertheless the possibility of a bad result does not outweigh the benefits. If someone has a major recession, then he also has a narrowed airways and sleep apnea. For instance simple genioplasty for reccesed chin could pull tongue out of the airways etc.
Does eppley often have botched results or does he usually deliver success? Idk if he’s been overhyped on here.

My Biology teacher got jaw surgery and looks 10x better now.

Most of these are dumb people who don't think we'll about what they want or what they're doing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Everyone should always try chewing before jaw surgery.

It has worked for some people so you have nothing to lose.

so what? we need to act surprised that surgeons put their best work on their websites instead the people which they fucked for life?

• JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents