Jfl at people saying Pitt is overrated

4a98d0b1d7d10a0f1d66f6d9130c3962.jpg

handsome
He went from prettyboy (thelma and louise) to badboy (fight club) to dom slayer (troy)
Seamless transformation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I look like you wanna look i fuck like you wanna fuck and most importantly im free in all ways you arent

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
View attachment 334140

I look like you wanna look i fuck like you wanna fuck and most importantly im free in all ways you arent
People do it everyday, they talk to themselves… they see themselves as they’d like to be, they don’t have the courage you have, to just run with it. Naturally you're still wrestling with it so, Some times you're still you. Other times you imagen yourself watching me. Little by little, You Become. Arvid Gustavsson

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and balding17yomanletcel
View attachment 334141 People do it everyday, they talk to themselves… they see themselves as they’d like to be, they don’t have the courage you have, to just run with it. Naturally you're still wrestling with it so, Some times you're still you. Other times you imagen yourself watching me. Little by little, You Become. Arvid Gustavsson
we have just lost the cabin pressure

• +1
His prime was legends of fall

• +1
Pitt looks like an pretty gorilla

Attachments

• d7NWO9lffcZMg-r6_8Q5TprcfjEhL4Psg1y9WSXZqvE.jpg
    d7NWO9lffcZMg-r6_8Q5TprcfjEhL4Psg1y9WSXZqvE.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 27
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4464
Arvid mogs

• +1
looked better when younger.

• +1
Insane how well Pitt aged considering his mostly terrible lifestyle (alcohol, smoking, etc), it really is 85% genetics after all.

Insane how well Pitt aged considering his mostly terrible lifestyle (alcohol, smoking, etc), it really is 85% genetics after all.
Probably worked out and ate well and kept fit

Probably worked out and ate well and kept fit
Yeah but the smoking and alcoholism probably negated a lot of the benefits from lifting. Did he even use sunscreen once in his life? And look at how good his skin quality is. Chads might as well be another species.

JFL he's a communist in the movie. Swallow that pills alt righ cucks