JFL at "racepill" (FUCKED WHITE GIRL) (I'M NOT WHITE) (GOT NUDES) (GTFIH RACEPILL COPERS)

Happy that u slayed and all but she looks like a disgusting full of stds skank.. would brutally reject her ngl

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and 25thpercentile human
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and TheAscendedOne
How can girls be such sluts wtf. If she was that easy to fuck, you should know that she fucked at least 20 other guys before you.

• +1
Larp, cope
keep coping bro, keep coping. she got my name drawn on her ass just for me lmao
Mynameonthiswhore

Keepcoping
me fucking this whore like no other day.... KEEP COPING NIGGAS
Happy that u slayed and all but she looks like a disgusting full of stds skank.. would brutally reject her ngl
condom on dick, i dont even care man slut pheno is best when protected, dick gets fiddled in mouth and in pussy like no other, the orgasm is on point

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 4645 and 4 others
First of all, ArabIncel rated me 6-7/10 and 5.5-5.25, which roughly equates to 6 psl because you look better in motion. Sure, I did send him the gay ass pic of me with my shirt down, but it doesn't matter, since it's for non lens distorted rating. The girl's name is indeed Jessica, The pictures I've sent of her are indeed legit, the conversation is indeed legit, her addy is down below and you guys can ban me if you want but I will not send further down of the convo, because after that its just me talking about "do I look good or no" validation begging and she said yeah and all that. It is not a larp, I am fucking serious, you can join me in VC and I will prove it. The screenshot is low quality due to a LockStar samsung module which allows for more screenshot taking capabilities by scrolling down since I have a samsung galaxy s8+. It is a exynos so font can easily be changed. I am not a larper, and all of this is indeed real, say except for the nudes because I obviously can't send a 16 year old's nudes because I respect this server and you guys. The nudes are from the web, but she did send me her boob pics on snap, which have been now deleted since I could not screenshot or change convo settings because she would be suspicious. I firmly believe that I am not 6 psl, and that I am indeed narcy, which is the truth. I apologize if I am making any of you guys feel bad, I really do not want to end up like Titbot. All of this is indeed real.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yang, didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and 7 others
I am mirin bro
Nordic girls are made for ethnics
Only ethnic cock can satisfy the list of a blond slut

• +1
I am mirin bro
indeed son, easy catch for a low inhib astoundingly high prenatal T god like me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne, Chadeep and 1 other person
I am mirin bro
true true

not any ethnic

has to be muslim high t high fwhr tho

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3526
Ethnic is so proud after fucking a low tier becky. Wow man, you're such a slayer 😂

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne, 25thpercentile human and 3 others
  • +1
Ethnic is so proud after fucking a low tier becky. Wow man, you're such a slayer 😂
Low tier blond = 100 ethnic girl
Don’t forget

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and BigBiceps
  • +1
Bro pm pics
I don’t leak

• +1
dude how can you even cope? learn to read, i said she marked after i told her, you must be a retarded nigger afterall
yup there is no difference except a marker :lul:
There is also writing on her boob I do t know if this is tatoo or another marker

• +1
Dn Rd and she doesn't look good but mirin anyway i guess i support you so

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4671
Op is sub 90 iq

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
keep coping bro, keep coping. she got my name drawn on her ass just for me lmaoView attachment 320110
View attachment 320111me fucking this whore like no other day.... KEEP COPING NIGGAS

condom on dick, i dont even care man slut pheno is best when protected, dick gets fiddled in mouth and in pussy like no other, the orgasm is on point
you got it from a friend or from some obscure website, nobody believes you
cope

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2769
Op is sub 90 iq
keep barkin for me dog, i see you've made already like 8 posts here wanting more pics to further have a more higher number of shit stolen from other people's ascension so you can masturbate whilst crying in your cum stained bed

COPE LORD
you got it from a friend or from some obscure website, nobody believes you
cope
cope so high your name fits you afterall

Virgins Me XD

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
op post face plz

• +1
SO RETARDED HE QUOTED HIMSELF JFL
CopesME 2

• +1
All caps

• +1
  • JFL
put him on ignore
he is a nigger
the amount of coping in this thread is so high honestly, it's higher than the burj khalifa
shit just stacks

and look at these people asking for face, like that matters ? XD

• +1
Funny thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 5204
@Rift678 needs to see this thread hhahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 5204
put him on ignore
he is a nigger
Kys u coping paki. u should admit IT, paki = incel. He ended up destroying his Own Larp. Paki iq

• +1
  • JFL
JUST FUCKING LOL AT YOUR DESPICABLE LIFE YOU SUBHUMAN GUTTER TRASH RACEPILL COPING PIECE OF DEFORMED SUBHUMAN, IF A NIGGA LIKE ME WHO'S A HALF MED HALF PAKI MIXED BREED FAILURE CAN GET WHITE GIRLS TO SHOW NOT ONLY THEIR FACE BUT THEIR FUCKING ASS, HOW THE FUCK CAN'T YOU? COPERS BE COPIN, NIGGAS BE NIGGIN, CRACKERS BE CRACKIN, BUT ETHNICS FUCKIN

View attachment 320058MET THIS WHORE ON YUBO

View attachment 320059HER SLUTTY FUCKING FACE THAT I RAPED TO OBLIVION, FUCKING HER ASS FROM ALL POSITIONS, BEHIND FRONT LEFT RIGHT UP DOWN HEAVEN HELL WHATEVER THE FUCK

View attachment 320060View attachment 320061View attachment 320064MORE PICS OF THIS WHITE , YES (WHITE) GIRL THAT I FUCKED LIKE A DOG AND MADE HER MY SUBMISSIVE BITCH, JFL NGL TBH CAGING IF YOU'RE EVEN THINKING ABOUT COPING YOU GUTTER TRASH

View attachment 320066I ONLY TALKED TO THIS WHORE FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES, SENT HER MY DICK PIC AND MY ADDRESS, TOLD HER TO SHARE NUDES CAUSE CORONA IS A BITCH, SAID IM GONNA DRESS WELL AND FUCK BEST, BITCH GOT ON HER KNEES WANTING ME TO DOMINATE HER LITTLE WHITE PINK PUSSY HAHAHA

PRAY TO ALLAH BECAUSE I'M GONNA BOMB THAT PUSSY ON GOD

View attachment 320068JUST FUCKING LOL AT BONE COPERS, PHENO COPERS, RACE PILL COPERS, AND MOST IMPORTANT SELF HATING DEATHNIKS

NIGGAS CAUGHT ME SLIPPING ONCE OKAY SO WHAT, I HIT THIS BITCH UP AND FUCKED HER LIKE MY NUTS GOING NUTS

JUST FUCKING LOL IF YOU'RE NOT A HALF MED HALF PAKI MIXED BREED LIKE ME WHO IS 5'8.5 AND IS SO SHIT AT TALKING TO GIRLS ONLINE, BUT STILL GETS WHITE GIRLS XD

Hid girl's eyes, identity, and her nudes to protect her information. You niggas are thirsty, I ain't slippin twice.
Stop disrespecting white women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
keepcoping.jpg

YOUR DICK MUST BE A PRICK HAHAH

• +1
Pm pic of your face op

• +1
keepcoping.jpg

YOUR DICK MUST BE A PRICK HAHAH
FACE = ALL
FACE = ALL
EVEN WITH MY 6.2 INCH DICK HALF INSIDE HER YOU STILL CALL IT A PRICK, KEEP COPIN BRO

OVER FOR DYOCELS TBH NGL CAGING RN
and niggas in the discord chat have seen my dick, jfl if you think it's prick worthy when i could rape you to oblivion

• +1
FACE = ALL
FACE = ALL
EVEN WITH MY 6.2 INCH DICK HALF INSIDE HER YOU STILL CALL IT A PRICK, KEEP COPIN BRO

OVER FOR DYOCELS TBH NGL CAGING RN
and niggas in the discord chat have seen my dick, jfl if you think it's prick worthy when i could rape you to oblivion
nah good for you brother, mirin hard.

she's got a good ass.

• +1
InkedScreenshot 20200325 195656 Snapchat LI
--------------

this is not the same foid

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne, 5'8manlet and 2 others
  • +1
Fuck self hating ethnic. I am proud of you bro
Post more photos of her ass

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
alright kid. you've coped too much, do you know what Lighting is? Do you know about tanning? Perhaps you should know, that a skin can change it's color depending on the lighting, if it's warm or cool. Do you know that phones are not like professionals DSLR's and infact, adjust lighting and coloring? Learn some, then cope some.
tanning in (what I think) a few days? bigger butt? better skin? ah. lighting does not affect moles
also
this will come in handy for mentally retarded kids such as yourself.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and stuckneworleans
tanning in (what I think) a few days? bigger butt? better skin? ah. lighting does not affect moles
ah, you do not realize that lighting, plus the fact that me fucking her is a screenshot of the video, meaning smoother skin. butts, can be frauded. light, research lighting for more better skin. you are coping to the point of no return, my bro. it is indeed over for you

• +1
ah, you do not realize that lighting, plus the fact that me fucking her is a screenshot of the video, meaning smoother skin. butts, can be frauded. light, research lighting for more better skin. you are coping to the point of no return, my bro. it is indeed over for you

Inkedlmao12 LI

ur larp is falling apart son, cant you handle the pressure? this is a dildo. u can find it in ur ass faggot.
lighting does not affect moles
dude how can you even cope? learn to read, i said she marked after i told her, you must be a retarded nigger afterall
:ROFLMAO:

• +1
View attachment 320162
ur larp is falling apart son, cant you handle the pressure? this is a dildo. u can find it in ur ass faggot.
lighting does not affect moles

:ROFLMAO:
that moment when you're so retarded you dont realize women have dildos, and women also fraud
jfl if you think the screengrab is a dildo, you are genuinely retarded and dante is right about ignoring you nigger
also FUCKING CAGING, do you honestly believe i'm gonna write normal for a autistic sperg like you? just give up bro, you're coping to the point of no return and it's making me pity you

• +1
JBEthnic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
that moment when you're so retarded you dont realize women have dildos, and women also fraud
jfl if you think the screengrab is a dildo, you are genuinely retarded and dante is right about ignoring you nigger
also FUCKING CAGING, do you honestly believe i'm gonna write normal for a autistic sperg like you? just give up bro, you're coping to the point of no return and it's making me pity you
Inkedlmao12 LI

u can see the hand.
now be honest. did you seriously think this looked like this

don't say lighting and angle + better camera. we both know ur bullshitting.

• +1
View attachment 320164
u can see the hand.
View attachment 320167View attachment 320168 now be honest. did you seriously think this looked like this View attachment 320169
don't say lighting and angle + better camera. we both know ur bullshitting.
I see that you are indeed retarded.
she sent a pic of me playing with a dildo pre-meetup.
me fucking her after is a screengrab of the video that i took.
lighting, angle, better camera is not bullshit. frauding exists, and girls are no exception. she probably used makeup to cover her fucking moles dude, what do i even play at ? i fucked this chick man, you're coping too much lmao

• +1
I see that you are indeed retarded.
she sent a pic of me playing with a dildo pre-meetup.
me fucking her after is a screengrab of the video that i took.
lighting, angle, better camera is not bullshit. frauding exists, and girls are no exception. she probably used makeup to cover her fucking moles dude, what do i even play at ? i fucked this chick man, you're coping too much lmao
you cant fraud this
Keepcoping
and this
Mynameonthiswhore

from just a flat ass with moles and acne all over it. kys u low iq mong

• +1