[JFL] JFL at "racepill" (FUCKED WHITE GIRL) (I'M NOT WHITE) (GOT NUDES) (GTFIH RACEPILL COPERS)

Stare

Stare

NoFap 2020
cope more, boy
i had my face as a AVI here for like a week, if you didn't see it (which you definitely did, you're just adding more into your funeral pier) then you're just lying to make yourself feel better.

i'm broke you'll need to pay yourself but if you can, i'll inv you to my house
You just needed evidence that you did it and no some other dude who you got the printscreens from, that's how true slayers here do it.

ManANamNahMan

ManANamNahMan

It's not over, it never even started... THE SQUARE
View attachment 320206View attachment 320207
OP UR A LOW IQ MONKEY. HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY THINK WITH YOUR NUT SIZED BRAIN THAT THESE TWO ARE THE SAME PERSON. CONSIDER ROPING YOU SUBHUMAN COPER.
love how you said you weren't gonna post but here you are
I am genuinely concerned for you. This much coping isn't healthy, how are you even alive?
Nice bro but why did you censor her pussy? It's not like we can reverse image search it and find her Instagram.
Cause I fucked it and I don't want anyone else to see the shit that I reaped

sgt_iron

sgt_iron

truecel
love how you said you weren't gonna post but here you are
I am genuinely concerned for you. This much coping isn't healthy, how are you even alive?
I said I broke my promise, low IQ usually comes with bad memory son. but answer my question. how retarded are you to claim that this is the same person only lighting and angle changed + fakeup.
Inkedlmao12_LI.jpg
you can also see a hand (most likely a male one) in this picture.

ManANamNahMan

ManANamNahMan

I said I broke my promise, low IQ usually comes with bad memory son. but answer my question. how retarded are you to claim that this is the same person only lighting and angle changed + fakeup. View attachment 320214 you can also see a hand (most likely a male one) in this picture.
You are so retarded it is not funny caging at your coping replies anymore. This is a snap of her playing with a dildo before I fucked her. Lighting can make a white person look different, this applies to just about everyone. My name was marked after this snap. My Samsung screen grab of the video of me fucking is low quality because my phone is shit.

You are coping, because you are a retarded subhuman trash who can't admit that a ethnic like me is fucking whites.

Its truly over for you bro.
THE SHAPE OF THE ASS EVEN CHANGED :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: INJECT IQ
Have you heard about lens distortion, perhaps fraud?

sgt_iron

sgt_iron

truecel
You are so retarded it is not funny caging at your coping replies anymore. This is a snap of her playing with a dildo before I fucked her. Lighting can make a white person look different, this applies to just about everyone. My name was marked after this snap. My Samsung screen grab of the video of me fucking is low quality because my phone is shit.

You are coping, because you are a retarded subhuman trash who can't admit that a ethnic like me is fucking whites.

Its truly over for you bro.
YOU ARE A LOW T BRAINLET WHO CANT LARP CORRECTLY. INJECT IQ SON, THEY ARE THE EXACT SAME ANGLE ONLY ONE IS FROM CROPPED AND THE ONE U POSTED IS CLEARLY FLAT WHILE THE SECOND ONE IS CLEARLY ROUND WITH LITTLE TO NO MOLES WHILE THE OTHER ONE IS EXPLODING WITH THEM. MOLES DONT CHANGE WITH LIGHTING SON. YOU CANT GET FAKEUP ON A ASS AND EVEN IF YOU COULD YOU CANT CHANGE THE SHAPE ON IT.

ManANamNahMan

ManANamNahMan

YOU ARE A LOW T BRAINLET WHO CANT LARP CORRECTLY. INJECT IQ SON, THEY ARE THE EXACT SAME ANGLE ONLY ONE IS FROM CROPPED AND THE ONE U POSTED IS CLEARLY FLAT WHILE THE SECOND ONE IS CLEARLY ROUND WITH LITTLE TO NO MOLES WHILE THE OTHER ONE IS EXPLODING WITH THEM. MOLES DONT CHANGE WITH LIGHTING SON. YOU CANT GET FAKEUP ON A ASS AND EVEN IF YOU COULD YOU CANT CHANGE THE SHAPE ON IT.
That cope got to your brain I see
I'm not gonna even argue with a retard like you anymore, because you clearly don't know how much smoothening a Samsung s8+ applies. For you, it is indeed over.

ManANamNahMan

ManANamNahMan

ask her to write looksmax on her ass
Such interesting questions from you after you proceeded to ruin your name by coping like a maniac. I love it when you cope, it's such a cage worthy thing. Me and my entire family is LOLing at you bro, how do you feel knowing you're a deformed subhuman low iq gutter abomination that can't get girls and can only cope? Everyone's laughing buddy, I sure as hell am.
Honestly post vagin though.
Not gonna do that, she is JB and it could get this server under

sgt_iron

sgt_iron

truecel
Such interesting questions from you after you proceeded to ruin your name by coping like a maniac. I love it when you cope, it's such a cage worthy thing. Me and my entire family is LOLing at you bro, how do you feel knowing you're a deformed subhuman low iq gutter abomination that can't get girls and can only cope? Everyone's laughing buddy, I sure as hell am.
Not gonna do that, she is JB and it could get this server under
>jb
>tatoo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nelson OffTopic 10
Saltner OffTopic 13
yang OffTopic 66

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)