[JFL] JFL at "racepill" (FUCKED WHITE GIRL) (I'M NOT WHITE) (GOT NUDES) (GTFIH RACEPILL COPERS)

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me
First of all, ArabIncel rated me 6-7/10 and 5.5-5.25, which roughly equates to 6 psl because you look better in motion. Sure, I did send him the gay ass pic of me with my shirt down, but it doesn't matter, since it's for non lens distorted rating. The girl's name is indeed Jessica, The pictures I've sent of her are indeed legit, the conversation is indeed legit, her addy is down below and you guys can ban me if you want but I will not send further down of the convo, because after that its just me talking about "do I look good or no" validation begging and she said yeah and all that. It is not a larp, I am fucking serious, you can join me in VC and I will prove it. The screenshot is low quality due to a LockStar samsung module which allows for more screenshot taking capabilities by scrolling down since I have a samsung galaxy s8+. It is a exynos so font can easily be changed. I am not a larper, and all of this is indeed real, say except for the nudes because I obviously can't send a 16 year old's nudes because I respect this server and you guys. The nudes are from the web, but she did send me her boob pics on snap, which have been now deleted since I could not screenshot or change convo settings because she would be suspicious. I firmly believe that I am not 6 psl, and that I am indeed narcy, which is the truth. I apologize if I am making any of you guys feel bad, I really do not want to end up like Titbot. All of this is indeed real.
Getting rated 5.5 in photos does not = 6psl are you mad? You can fraud etc in photos if you want in motion rating send a video. Most people look worse in motion or atleast people on here cause of the frauding

ManANamNahMan

ManANamNahMan

It's not over, it never even started... THE SQUARE
Getting rated 5.5 in photos does not = 6psl are you mad? You can fraud etc in photos if you want in motion rating send a video. Most people look worse in motion or atleast people on here cause of the frauding
JFL after the aesthetic post exposing you I can't take your shit seriously
Can you send me your face Pic in pm? I'm the best rater of males in the entire forum
I sent my Pic to Alarico and he's a good rater so I'm good man

25thpercentile human

25thpercentile human

Quantum
from what ive seen from other ppl yubo seem to work really well even for the average teens. maybe teenage girls didn't learn to have high standards yet

ManANamNahMan

ManANamNahMan

yo man i know how to type some corny shit
from what ive seen from other ppl yubo seem to work really well even for the average teens. maybe teenage girls didn't learn to have high standards yet
lmao no dude stop coping, i tested yubo with other 15-16 year old faces and it depends entirely on face, just check how fucked some males look in yubo, i have friends and they have less than 100 matches than me and i have around 300 easily, looks are everything

25thpercentile human

25thpercentile human

Quantum
yo man i know how to type some corny shit

lmao no dude stop coping, i tested yubo with other 15-16 year old faces and it depends entirely on face, just check how fucked some males look in yubo, i have friends and they have less than 100 matches than me and i have around 300 easily, looks are everything
300-100 is 200. you're telling me 200 matches is bad? how many does the average male on tinder get?

ManANamNahMan

ManANamNahMan

300-100 is 200. you're telling me 200 matches is bad? how many does the average male on tinder get?
how the fuck is 300-100 200?, and 200 matches on YUBO is bad, on tinder it's a different ball game entirely
did you actually fuck her though or did you only get nudes
Man I fucked like crazy, didn't you see the photo of me and my dick in her ass?

streege

streege

Don't be a simp
anyway why such proud and shit ?
this is a fking meat. i can understand here ethnics are beeing badly treated but everybody can get laid. even @chadpreetinthemaking did get laid twice.
people here mostly or at least the ppl i know and me don't try to be better lookwise for a pièce of meat
idk how yubo works tbh but on Tinder no way and never will he gets even 50 a day imo

Last edited:
ManANamNahMan

ManANamNahMan

yes he has compact midface and good eyes. but everything else is rather meh
nah my midface is less than 1, its not over for long midface cels
and my undereye support is trash, literally everything about me is trash
How did you get her to let you record?
when a chick likes you, she'll let you dominate
anyway why such proud and shit ?
this is a fking meat. i can understand here ethnics are beeing badly treated but everybody can get laid. even @chadpreetinthemaking did get laid twice.
people here mostly or at least the ppl i know and me don't try to be better lookwise for a pièce of meat

idk how yubo works tbh but on Tinder no way and never will he gets even 50 a day imo
tinder is not like real life, it is only for chads

ManANamNahMan

ManANamNahMan

it was on yubo right ? is it Real life either ?
tbh yubo is more for making friends, from there point on you try to either get them into fucking, or you don't
in tinder its only for sex, its not like its for making friends
but you can see my yubo convo, i didnt even have to bother

streege

streege

Don't be a simp
tbh yubo is more for making friends, from there point on you try to either get them into fucking, or you don't
in tinder its only for sex, its not like its for making friends
but you can see my yubo convo, i didnt even have to bother
yeah i see. anyway keep in mind this is mainly cope and not the meaning of life. but i Can understand that here ethnics can get mad due to self hating etnik and some racism

SlavCelibate

SlavCelibate

6'0 Manlet Emperor
nah my midface is less than 1, its not over for long midface cels
and my undereye support is trash, literally everything about me is trash

when a chick likes you, she'll let you dominate

tinder is not like real life, it is only for chads

you planning to fuck her again? Post more pics

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nelson OffTopic 10
Saltner OffTopic 13
yang OffTopic 66

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)