JFL at "racepill" (FUCKED WHITE GIRL) (I'M NOT WHITE) (GOT NUDES) (GTFIH RACEPILL COPERS)

JUST FUCKING LOL AT YOUR DESPICABLE LIFE YOU SUBHUMAN GUTTER TRASH RACEPILL COPING PIECE OF DEFORMED SUBHUMAN, IF A NIGGA LIKE ME WHO'S A HALF MED HALF PAKI MIXED BREED FAILURE CAN GET WHITE GIRLS TO SHOW NOT ONLY THEIR FACE BUT THEIR FUCKING ASS, HOW THE FUCK CAN'T YOU? COPERS BE COPIN, NIGGAS BE NIGGIN, CRACKERS BE CRACKIN, BUT ETHNICS FUCKIN

View attachment 320058MET THIS WHORE ON YUBO

View attachment 320059HER SLUTTY FUCKING FACE THAT I RAPED TO OBLIVION, FUCKING HER ASS FROM ALL POSITIONS, BEHIND FRONT LEFT RIGHT UP DOWN HEAVEN HELL WHATEVER THE FUCK

View attachment 320060View attachment 320061View attachment 320064MORE PICS OF THIS WHITE , YES (WHITE) GIRL THAT I FUCKED LIKE A DOG AND MADE HER MY SUBMISSIVE BITCH, JFL NGL TBH CAGING IF YOU'RE EVEN THINKING ABOUT COPING YOU GUTTER TRASH

View attachment 320066I ONLY TALKED TO THIS WHORE FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES, SENT HER MY DICK PIC AND MY ADDRESS, TOLD HER TO SHARE NUDES CAUSE CORONA IS A BITCH, SAID IM GONNA DRESS WELL AND FUCK BEST, BITCH GOT ON HER KNEES WANTING ME TO DOMINATE HER LITTLE WHITE PINK PUSSY HAHAHA

PRAY TO ALLAH BECAUSE I'M GONNA BOMB THAT PUSSY ON GOD

View attachment 320068JUST FUCKING LOL AT BONE COPERS, PHENO COPERS, RACE PILL COPERS, AND MOST IMPORTANT SELF HATING DEATHNIKS

NIGGAS CAUGHT ME SLIPPING ONCE OKAY SO WHAT, I HIT THIS BITCH UP AND FUCKED HER LIKE MY NUTS GOING NUTS

JUST FUCKING LOL IF YOU'RE NOT A HALF MED HALF PAKI MIXED BREED LIKE ME WHO IS 5'8.5 AND IS SO SHIT AT TALKING TO GIRLS ONLINE, BUT STILL GETS WHITE GIRLS XD

Hid girl's eyes, identity, and her nudes to protect her information. You niggas are thirsty, I ain't slippin twice.

Yubo is whore city, everyone gets some on there. Not even joking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5204

• JFL
  • +1
My age, 15 to 16
I don't bother with oldies like 17 or youngs like 14, they're time wasters
also @ChaddeusPeuterschmit wtf are you doing you need to see this

edit: actually thinking about it, 17s are more horny and or willing to fuck younger, and are even more willing to take virginity, it's just that I'd rather not bother with 17 cause their lay count is sky high
Dn rD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5204 and Deleted member 3043
mirin low inhib

• Love it
  • +1
what a slayer mirin so hard my ethnic brethren

• Love it
  • +1