JFL at "racepill" (FUCKED WHITE GIRL) (I'M NOT WHITE) (GOT NUDES) (GTFIH RACEPILL COPERS)

you cant fraud this View attachment 320171 and this View attachment 320172
from just a flat ass with moles and acne all over it. kys u low iq mong
JUST FUCKING LOL DUDE IT IS TRULY OVER FOR A SUBHUMAN RECESSED LOW IQ GUTTER TRASH NEGROID LIKE YOU, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO FUCKING SAY IT TO GET TO YOUR PEA SIZED BRAIN THAT GETS RAPED ON A DAILY BASIS BECAUSE YOU GET BULLIED AT SCHOOL, THE FUCKING PIC OF ME FUCKING HER IS A SCREENGRAB OF A VIDEO, DO YOU EXPECT MY SHITTY SAMSUNG TO HAVE A CRISP QUALITY COMPARED TO HER IPHONE'S FUCKING QUALITY WHICH SHE SENT ME AS A SNAP PRE-FUCKING? HOW RETARDED ARE YOU DUDE, HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU? YOU'RE COPING TO THE MOON AND BACK MAN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and Chadeep
JUST FUCKING LOL DUDE IT IS TRULY OVER FOR A SUBHUMAN RECESSED LOW IQ GUTTER TRASH NEGROID LIKE YOU, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO FUCKING SAY IT TO GET TO YOUR PEA SIZED BRAIN THAT GETS RAPED ON A DAILY BASIS BECAUSE YOU GET BULLIED AT SCHOOL, THE FUCKING PIC OF ME FUCKING HER IS A SCREENGRAB OF A VIDEO, DO YOU EXPECT MY SHITTY SAMSUNG TO HAVE A CRISP QUALITY COMPARED TO HER IPHONE'S FUCKING QUALITY WHICH SHE SENT ME AS A SNAP PRE-FUCKING? HOW RETARDED ARE YOU DUDE, HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU? YOU'RE COPING TO THE MOON AND BACK MAN
are you trolling?, no person on the internet should be this retarded. the better the cam the worse the skin dude. the shape also changed.

this is not a real dick.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and TheAscendedOne
No way an ethnic like you got a hot sexy white goddess :eek:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and MusicMaxxingMidget
are you trolling?, no person on the internet should be this retarded. the better the cam the worse the skin dude. the shape also changed.
View attachment 320175
this is not a real dick.
you fucking retard, didnt i say this previous that is a SNAP of her fucking herself with A DILDO before I FUCKED her and I TOOK A SCRENGRAB of the VIDEO fucking her AFTER thats why i BLURRED my DICK, dude holy SHIT

• +1
You must be a really goodlooking "exotic" ethnic. You have to be at least 7 PSL to slay this fast while being this autistic.

Exactly.

• +1
So lucky, you must be like psl 6 to be that autustic and still be able to fuck her.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4671
jfl@u op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
Could op be larping as the girl?

This doesnt seem right

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4671

This doesnt seem right
there is no way in hell i could larp as a girl and get nudes plus fuck her, stop coping like sgt iron and start praying

• +1
Good larp nigger

• +1
Let us pray in Ramadan, for we ethnics are there to fuck the whites, while whites themselves get fucked by ISIS

Us ethnics will dominate the white man and breed with their women 😈

• +1

This doesnt seem right
there is no way in hell i could larp as a girl and get nudes plus fuck her, stop coping like sgt iron and start praying

I really dont buy you slayed this girl unless you are good looking.

Tinder experiments disprove this

• +1
Good larp nigger
cope still strong i see
i
i see you're still coping, because that first pic is a fucking SCREENGRAB OF A VIDEO OF ME FUCKING HER DUDE, YOU LEGIT ARE RETARDED MAN XD

This doesnt seem right

I really dont buy you slayed this girl unless you are good looking.

Tinder experiments disprove this
i was rated 5.5 psl (maybe even 6 on a good photo leanmaxxed)

• +1
cope still strong i see
i

i see you're still coping, because that first pic is a fucking SCREENGRAB OF A VIDEO OF ME FUCKING HER DUDE, YOU LEGIT ARE RETARDED MAN XD
Inkedlmao12 LI
this is the first pic.

later you posted this saying u were fucking the same foid despite most things changed about her

• +1
that, is a fucking second pic of her playing with a dildo pre-fucking

the first pic, is a screengrab of my shitty samsung's video recording FUCKING her, did it get to your pea shaped raped to oblivion brain already, coping_iron?

• +1
that, is a fucking first pic, of her playing with a dildo, sending me a SNAP, before i fucked her.

the second pic, is a screengrab of my shitty samsung's video recording FUCKING her, did it get to your pea shaped raped to oblivion brain already, coping_iron?
consider yourself retarded if you cant larp correctly.

• +1
cope still strong i see
i

i can confirm op is 5.5 psl

• +1
cope still strong i see
i

Sorry even in my prime where i was fairly above average at best couldnt slay those type of girls.

I doubt you are telling the truth

• +1
this is the last time i will be posting this.
how does this look like this
?
Inkedlmao12 LI

this is not camera quality, angle and lighting and fake up. kys u low iq subhuman. you seriously have the be retarded to fail a larp.

• +1
consider yourself retarded if you cant larp correctly.
I was gonna consider, but I guess you don't need to since you're already so fucking retarded for coping like crazy, you low iq nigger. Can't be happy that a ethnic got ahead of you, white boy? Keep barking for me dog. Your statement that I'm larping only further proves you can't accept the truth that this is all legit. Keep crying, and keep buying.
Sorry even in my prime where i was fairly above average at best couldnt slay those type of girls.

I doubt you are telling the truth
you must be a subhuman trash then, or you must be more autistic than me lmao
it's alright if you're coping, it's a healthy mechanism. just don't be like sgt_iron.

and one more thing, you haven't seen my face. you are in no position to say that I'm lying.

• +1
There is no evidence that YOU fucked her, these photos and printscreens could belong to anybody.
And another reason why I don't think you did is that you are trying so hard to prove it.

• +1
broke my promise. but u should look into neetbuxxing, u can get a decent sum of money for being retarded.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and Stare
and one more thing, you haven't seen my face. you are in no position to say that I'm lying.
how do we know your telling the truth then downie?

• +1
There is no evidence that YOU fucked her, these photos and printscreens could belong to anybody.
And another reason why I don't think you did is that you are trying so hard to prove it.
jfl if it could belong to anybody
the evidence is literally all laid there, do you want me to pay for your ticket and come to my house then dna check my semen prints on this girl ?

• +1
jfl if it could belong to anybody
the evidence is literally all laid there, do you want me to pay for your ticket and come to my house then dna check my semen prints on this girl ?
Yes

• +1
how do we know your telling the truth then downie?
cope more, boy
i had my face as a AVI here for like a week, if you didn't see it (which you definitely did, you're just adding more into your funeral pier) then you're just lying to make yourself feel better.
i'm broke you'll need to pay yourself but if you can, i'll inv you to my house

• +1
cope more, boy
i had my face as a AVI here for like a week, if you didn't see it (which you definitely did, you're just adding more into your funeral pier) then you're just lying to make yourself feel better.

when?

• +1
Well done bro making me proud out there bro.
"Masturbation fuel JFL" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Totally shits on just be NT theory.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 5204
Well done bro making me proud out there bro.
"Masturbation fuel JFL" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Totally shits on just be NT theory.
thanks bro, i've seen your face and you have some insane bones.

look at these copers btw, coping to the next oblivion because they cant get bitches like this. it's truly over for copers

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and SubhumanCurrycel
thanks bro, i've seen your face and you have some insane bones.

look at these copers btw, coping to the next oblivion because they cant get bitches like this. it's truly over for copers
hahah thanks bro just need my pheno to be better tbh
how old are you btw I remember u were kinda young right.
Totally mogs me.

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne, Chadeep and 1 other person
I was gonna consider, but I guess you don't need to since you're already so fucking retarded for coping like crazy, you low iq nigger. Can't be happy that a ethnic got ahead of you, white boy? Keep barking for me dog. Your statement that I'm larping only further proves you can't accept the truth that this is all legit. Keep crying, and keep buying.

you must be a subhuman trash then, or you must be more autistic than me lmao
it's alright if you're coping, it's a healthy mechanism. just don't be like sgt_iron.

Ummm ok i have proof of my past ratings

• +1
cope more, boy

You just needed evidence that you did it and no some other dude who you got the printscreens from, that's how true slayers here do it.

• +1
Holy gigalifemogged well done bro a bright future of JB hoes awaits you.
I still have more things to do to ascend to 6 psl, it'll definitely take time however

• +1
Nice bro but why did you censor her pussy? It's not like we can reverse image search it and find her Instagram.

• +1
Inkedlmao12 LI

OP UR A LOW IQ MONKEY. HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY THINK WITH YOUR NUT SIZED BRAIN THAT THESE TWO ARE THE SAME PERSON. CONSIDER ROPING YOU SUBHUMAN COPER.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne, godlikesz and 1 other person
View attachment 320206View attachment 320207
OP UR A LOW IQ MONKEY. HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY THINK WITH YOUR NUT SIZED BRAIN THAT THESE TWO ARE THE SAME PERSON. CONSIDER ROPING YOU SUBHUMAN COPER.
love how you said you weren't gonna post but here you are
I am genuinely concerned for you. This much coping isn't healthy, how are you even alive?
Nice bro but why did you censor her pussy? It's not like we can reverse image search it and find her Instagram.
Cause I fucked it and I don't want anyone else to see the shit that I reaped

• +1
love how you said you weren't gonna post but here you are
I am genuinely concerned for you. This much coping isn't healthy, how are you even alive?
I said I broke my promise, low IQ usually comes with bad memory son. but answer my question. how retarded are you to claim that this is the same person only lighting and angle changed + fakeup.
Inkedlmao12 LI
you can also see a hand (most likely a male one) in this picture.

• +1