Jfl at saying Islam will save you from feminism

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
You do realize that literally NOTHING fun is allowed under Islam right?

Islam bans:

-Drawing and images of animals and people (that would be 90% of all art)
-Instruments
-Alcohol
-Pork/Ribs/steaks/etc

That means no music, no TV, no movies, no video games, no going to the bar...just literally fucking NOTHING that is interesting.

Just lol.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexAP, Edgar, Deleted member 5522 and 6 others

Islam bans:

-Instruments
-Alcohol
-Pork/Ribs/steaks/etc

That means no music, no TV, no movies, no video games, no going to the bar...just literally fucking NOTHING that is interesting.

Just lol.
One of the worst threads I’ve seen. Research would of prevented you from typing up this garbage.

Steak is cow meat. It’s not haram.

The Arab world (and islamic world by extension) has TV’s, video games and movies. Everything you’re saying is wrong to the core.

You don’t need alcohol. It’s a looksmin and a QoLmin.

Pork is the only thing I don’t agree with but it makes sense. Pigs are dirty and pork is unhealthy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Chadelite, balding17yomanletcel and 10 others

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Jfl tbh ngl

Yeah, idiots willing to sacrifice everything fun in life just to try to appear as "anti-feminists"

If by removing feminism you also nuke every single fun cope in life you end up worse. Even as an incel I knew I would prefer a life without getting women than a life with "muh traditional wife" but with everything that is fun severely controlled.

Its not about if its healthy of not. Any society/culture that bans drugs to such an extent is fundamentally bad and banning mind altering substances just reeks of desire to control.

Its not about if its healthy of not. Any society/culture that bans drugs to such an extent is fundamentally bad and banning mind altering substances just reeks of desire to control.
Stfu you absolute fag.

Any society that bans drugs like that is fundamentally GOOD. These drugs are not beneficial for any individual Or any society.

Every society has desire to control. That’s how you have a society. Our society desires to control through taboo subjects and social shaming. This is better than shaming / banning alcohol use? Just lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Chadelite, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
I'm an atheist, but have to admit Islam is based af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Shrek2OnDvD, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 2 others
Turkey is 95/100 muslim I think and alcohol, art is everywhere

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Arkantos, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
Stfu you absolute fag.

Any society that bans drugs like that is fundamentally GOOD. These drugs are not beneficial for any individual Or any society.

Every society has desire to control. That’s how you have a society. Our society desires to control through taboo subjects and social shaming. This is better than shaming / banning alcohol use? Just lol.

Tbh I feel alcohol is like the only "drug" that makes any sense to use. Even then it's still very easily abused.

Tbh I feel alcohol is like the only "drug" that makes any sense to use. Even then it's still very easily abused.
It’s terrible for you and you should indeed avoid it.

Islam is gonna be cucked soon
Already Islamic women are trying to go Feminist
Christianity by default is like Islam but is cucked now

• Ugh..
Reactions: inceletto

Islam bans:

-Instruments
-Alcohol
-Pork/Ribs/steaks/etc

Just lol.
no alcohol but turks drink rakija, no instruments/music but they got these types of bars which are like restaurants with alcohol and live music, they only dont eat pork, they watch tv and their film industry is big as fuck with actors famous all over the world

idk from where you get your info but the majority of it is wrong

One of the worst threads I’ve seen. Research would of prevented you from typing up this garbage.

Steak is cow meat. It’s not haram.

The Arab world (and islamic world by extension) has TV’s, video games and movies. Everything you’re saying is wrong to the core.

Pork is the only thing I don’t agree with but it makes sense. Pigs are dirty and pork is unhealthy.
They are just raising a group for their plans, mind you, this quote was made decades before even WW1, makes you wonder how he knew about a third war if the thought of even one or two weren't even on the cards.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackout.xl and SubhumanCurrycel