JFL at those who rely heavily on multivitamins

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Mutlivitamins have been pushed hard by kikes so that you are blind to real nutrition.

JFL at having vitamin pills that need fats (cholesterol) to even be absorbed into the body. Fruit and vegetables are better but nothing beats liver (consume once a week or else you could get nutrition poisoning JFL).

Liver is a super food. It is literally just vitamins, fats (hormones) and protein. If it wasnt for the vitamin A overdose (jfl at dying because you nutrition profile is too good), i would eat it for every meal. I probably wouldnt eat anything else.

Screen Shot 2013 08 10 at 122833 PM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 147, MentalCel and 2 others
L E G I T
S O N

I will start livermaxing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, dodt, kobecel and 1 other person
Mutlivitamins have been pushed hard by kikes so that you are blind to real nutrition.

JFL at having vitamin pills that need fats (cholesterol) to even be absorbed into the body. Fruit and vegetables are better but nothing beats liver (consume once a week or else you could get nutrition poisoning JFL).

Liver is a super food. It is literally just vitamins, fats (hormones) and protein. If it wasnt for the vitamin A overdose, i would eat it for every meal. I probably wouldnt eat anything else.

View attachment 18192
liver and rice is common dish here,used to eat it before,gonna ask my grandmother to make again when im home

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
liver and rice is common dish here,used to eat it before,gonna ask my grandmother to make again when im home
The older based generation ate liver. Now the (((media))) and (((chefs))) have pushed muscle meats as the main meat. Animals prize the liver and usually alpha males eat liver in animal packs because it is the most nutritous.

Your grandmother will appreciate it my friend. And so will your hormonal profile which will be boosted for weeks.:chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, badromance and kobecel
The older based generation ate liver. Now the (((media))) and (((chefs))) have pushed muscle meats as the main meat. Animals prize the liver and usually alpha males eat liver in animal packs because it is the most nutritous.

Your grandmother will appreciate it my friend. And so will your hormonal profile which will be boosted for weeks.:chad::chad:
I can eat it only 2x a month,is it enough ?

• +1
I can eat it only 2x a month,is it enough ?
That will give you a better nutrient profile than 99% of males in 2019. Imagine if you ate liver weekly since you were a kid.

You would be a :chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Are you a follower of Aajonus Vonderplanitz by any chance?

• +1
Are you a follower of Aajonus Vonderplanitz by any chance?
No,is he shilling liver too?

Edit:just looked him up. I have seen his videos before but I'm not a fan of regular raw meat consumption.

While raw is ideal, bacteria and parasites from factory farmed animals is too high risk ngl. I dont want to get sick from the handling process.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Wincel
Yes, raw liver and occasionally rotten meat, heard something about you being into consuming bacteria as well
Yes. I am a believer that gut bacteria influences symptoms of autism (mentalcel). Have you seen my thread on the topic?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Yes. I am a believer that gut bacteria influences symptoms of autism (mentalcel). Have you seen my thread on the topic?
I'd love to, link?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Afrikancel
JFL if you don't eat raw liver, raw meat, and raw eggs to salmonellamax
My body literally run on symbiotic salmonella and e coli. I eat raw meat, liver, eggs and raw milk to make my body and bones strong and healthy

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and kobecel
@Afrikancel
hey bro
which liver's the best, I assume porcine liver?
and how often can you eat it, cause I actually love the taste of that shieeet :D

i eat 4 eggs a day. a liver slice once a day. almost raw (i love the taste) so good. sometimes i eat once a day and only consume a slice of liver. and some eggs. A coffee here and there. I feel great too

too bad, i hate the taste of liver

hqdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 611
I've never tried liver. I bet it has an iron taste to it though from all the bloodiness of it. I might try it now lol I'm interested, plus it has all these benefits.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bluepill and androidcel
I've never tried liver. I bet it has an iron taste to it though from all the bloodiness of it. I might try it now lol I'm interested, plus it has all these benefits.
go on it's my favorite meat tbh, but somehow they don't sell it in the market next to me, and even the butcher's doesn't have it every day so that's strange

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
So how much g of liver should you eat a week then? :unsure:

There's no cases of hypervitaminosis A that I've heard of people getting it from liver. There was one case when arctic explorers were eating polar bear liver, but it was never proven to be hypervitaminosis A. The symptoms of it and heavy metal poisoning are almost identical. So go ahead and eat ur liver every day.

too bad, i hate the taste of liver
Get fresh liver from a grass fed animal

go on it's my favorite meat tbh, but somehow they don't sell it in the market next to me, and even the butcher's doesn't have it every day so that's strange
Liver is good for only a small amount of time, that's why.

So how much g of liver should you eat a week then? :unsure:
about 100g per day if you wan't optimal nutrition.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, kobecel and bobs_pls

Liver is a super food. It is literally just vitamins, fats (hormones) and protein. If it wasnt for the vitamin A overdose (jfl at dying because you nutrition profile is too good), i would eat it for every meal. I probably wouldnt eat anything else.

View attachment 18192

How much Vitamine A is too much?

Also, yh I heard that Orca whales sometimes hunt great white sharks, eat the liver and abandon the rest of the body.

• +1
How much Vitamine A is too much?

Also, yh I heard that Orca whales sometimes hunt great white sharks, eat the liver and abandon the rest of the body.
Idk but i heard you should have 3 ounves of liver a week, max. But I beleive that growing males with a high cell turnover can have more (5 ounces a week)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 147